Eternal /got/ general

QUEEN OF THE BANTZ EDITION

What was your favorite scene from the finale? Mine personally was watching Olenna btfo of the Sand Sneks with her toptier wit:

youtube.com/watch?v=QF3pLjxaHaM

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/172530681
vocaroo.com/i/s151VUz2p8TZ
youtu.be/JzsHDOJToIM?t=1m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LONG MAY SHE REIGN

Are D&D geniuses?

Is this season the best there ever was?

Azor jon: gone

Great Sept of Baelor exploding to Pruit Igoe and Prophecies

vimeo.com/172530681

Promise me Ned

THE WAR WAS LOST

Can someone shoop those sunglasses and DEAL WITH IT in this?

>Olenna Tyrell agreeing to meet the hated and ancient enemies of her House on their own turf
>after they slaughtered their lord and kin, Doran Martell, the beloved Prince of Dorne
I'm baffled at this. Not only does she have every reason to believe they would assassinate her, she has absolutely nothing to gain from allying to them. They have jack shit to offer the Tyrells. They have no money, no armies, they're a collection of bastard women who are atainted as kinslayers now, what possible use could the still mighty House Tyrell have for them that would be worth walking into a nest of vipers to get?

THE CHANGE HAS COME!

>NEW /GOT/'S MAIN GUYS AND FAVORITES
-Based Jon
-Based Cersei
-Based Jonsa
-Based Kelly C
-Based Bear Loli
-Based Olenna

>OLD /GOT/'S MAIN GUYS
-High Sparrowfags BTFO
-Macefags BTFO
-Stannisfags foveverBTFO
-Smirkfufags BTFO
-CIAfags BTFO
-CIAxSansafags BTFO
-Cordyfags BTFO

The rest still remain the same.

First for Maisie

... and the season rankings of the episodes is finally over.

/got/ - 10 > 9 > 7 >2 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 8

Westeros.org - 10 > 9 > 5 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 6 > 3 > 8 > 1

Rotten Tomatoes - 5 > 10 > 9 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 7 = 2 > 1 > 8

IMDB - 10 > 9 > 5 > 2 > 4 > 3 > 5 = 1 > 6 > 8

RT is kinda all over the place, but /got/ and Westeros.org have similar rankings, along with IMDB.

This is pretty gud tbqh.

The episode's score was pretty GOAT aswell.

excuse me?

when is this going into effect? season is over.

>LF: OHH SHANSHA, IT'S DEEP IN YER ARSH

>SANS: OH LORD BAELISH, OH OH OH, I HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT, IS THIS NORMAL?

>LF: YESH TAKE A SHIT ALL OVA MY COCK SHANSHA, I'M A DIRTY LITTLE BOY

>SANS: OHH GOD *POOOOOOOOP, S'POOOP PLERRRRRP FLOOOP POOOP* UNGH YES PETYR SMASH THE SHIT BACK UP INTO MY BUNGHOLE

>LF: SHANSHA YOU ARE JUSHT LIKE YOUR MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS BUT A GIRL, OHHH HERE SOMES SHUM MILK FOR ALL THAT CHOCOLATE OHHHHHHHHH

>SANS: OH YES IMPREGNATE MY BUTT PETYR, JUST LIKE THE SONGS

What did D&D mean by this? Why does Sansa look aroused?

House Tyrell is dead. Even olenna says that

King Jon Targaryen and Queen Daenerys Targaryen Small Council:

Hand - Tyrion Lannister
Master of Whispers - Varys
Master of Ships - Theon Greyjoy
Master of Laws - Davos Seaworth
Master of Coin - Olenna Tyrell
Master of War - Greyworm
Grand Maester - Samwell Tarly
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - Jorah Mormont

GOAT Small council, Get Hype

Because CIA got cucked

She's aroused by the cute little loli. Don't you think?

THE TREATY SIGNED

POTTERY

They have the support of the people of Dorne as Ellaria has pretty much said repeatedly.

So they do have an army, Dorne's army, whatever number that is

what does she have to lose? what do they have to gain my killing an old lady?

she was already in the lannister royal court even though she fucking hated them.

Will Cercei be worse then mad king?

Oh right I forgot there's no Garlan or Willis in the show, much less no cadet branches of the house, nor any of their various relatives in their sworn houses that apparently no longer exist.

I don't understand what the fuck is going on with bran??

Who is this girl? And why is bran so determined to get everyone killed to go back in time to see that Ned stark fight what's going on there??

And why the fuck does everyone say Jon Snow is targaryan all of a sudden. I didn't get the memo

Hahahahahah

So what's the next step of his master plan? Surly the iron throne and Salsa ass isn't all that he wants

Yes, and with a much shorter reign.

Like a month or two before all half a million and climbing (cause of people rushing in cause winter's here) start starving and don't care anymore about how many men she has.

I expect these threads to get nuked at any moment now

>implying you know what a woman looks like when she's aroused

i concur

that is some dope ass armor

vocaroo.com/i/s151VUz2p8TZ

go back to s1e1 and watch the entire show again.

this time pay attention.

>They have the support of the people of Dorne
How? They fucking murdered Doran Martell, they EXTERMINATED through vile treachery a house that has held Dorne against invaders for thousands of years, that even managed to defeat the fucking Targaryens and their dragons.

Even setting aside the fact that nobody would ever work for kinslayers and traitors, none of the stronger vassals would serve them. They'd just roll into Sunspear and put the lot of them on stakes and claim it was vengeance for Doran and Trystane and assume the title of Prince for themselves. The Sand Sneks sure as shit don't have the command of the Martell army so they'd have no way to stop this.

>the realm was torn asunder
>for this

Rhaegar was truly a man of low taste.

I WAS NOT CAUGHT

Its not as good overall as S2 or S1 but about equal with S3 because of S3's shitty love scenes.

The worst scenes overall in S6 are the Tyrion ones, because his adventure has basically ended and he was just dicking around with two thumbtacks for too long and Varys

stop posting the same shit

>literally the seat of all power in westeros
>the hottest little bitty this side of qarth

what the fuck else are you expecting him to want? immortality?

Why was Lyanna so fugly, what was wrong with Robert?

now this i can fap to

>people actually think this goddess is unattractive
has meming gone too far?

This is the woman Rhaegar named Queen of Love and Beauty
This is the woman he died for at the Trident.
This is the woman Robert Baratheon tore apart seven kingdoms to get back.
>really?

Nah this is the best season ever

In Brann's "flashback" they showed Jaime kill someone with his LEFT hand.
It wasn't the mad king, it was a vision of the future. It was Cersei.

>0/10, would not bang

Well, Ned was right about one thing, she does look like Arya

Once he has the Iron Throne, he'll go international.

Essos here he comes.

>How?

Cause the people of Dorne care more about revenge for Elia and her children than they do about Doran and his kid or little things like kinslaying, regicide and usurpation

should have just recast Hope

So you don't know either?

What the fuck man. Im not wasting my time on that shit again

I knew I should have started got when it was finished so I could just binge watch it instead of waiting a year then forgetting what happened

he just wanted to fulfill a prophecy.

>fugly
are you fucking blind or do you just have shit taste?

This shit never works. Look at any board. A general is supposed to be containment but there is always extra threads anyways.

If it happens, it probably won't happen for another week or two.

Fugly grills always give the BEST blowjobs. Have you thought about that?

ew, wtf, no

That audio ver is funnier than the text version.

oh shit
the real pottery is the kingslayer becoming the queenslayer as well

bravo D&D

>wasting my time on that shit

so why are you here? oh right, bandwagoning.

neither, but you are a faggot

finally got around to watching it. What was the dialogue between jon and sansa with the white raven messenger about? I thought it was a joke about the snow but its probably more than that right

When did you realize nothing clever would ever happen again?

For me it was season 4 when bran was at crasters keep for no reason.

you're not reading it in their voices, that's why.

>that obvious stunt double swap
Bur

I fight for the living

ban test. apparently banned for using shitty temporary internet. Optus fucked me over.

uden lo

vrum

She only has the support of the people because D&D said so. There is no way a city would be okay with them killing their prince and their king but we have to accept it because D&D said so.

Same with people being OKAY with Cersei Queen, well she has a few thousand soldiers and the capital has tens of thousands of peasants nothing we can do but yell and throw stones. Killed off our beloved Queen? Okay. Killed our peaceful King? Okay. Killed our religious leader? Okay. Broke everything with the Tyrells who brought food and shit? Okay.

and he will slay the night's king as well

Half year queen.
it's like poetry it rhymes

Hold the Door and now Aragorn being confirmed. Waited way too long for this shit.

10>9 >7>5>3>2>4>6>1>8

Do this please
youtu.be/JzsHDOJToIM?t=1m36s

DELETE THIS

>the capital has tens of thousands of peasants
Only a million, do you really expect a million peasants to be able to stand up to a few thousand good men?

i think they were smiling simply because they had heard "winter in coming" their whole lives and it had become basically a meaningless meme phrase, something yer dad always used to say, wrapped in nostalgia of their childhood. but now winter is here and they understand more the extent of what it means.

I thought it was rather obvious Jon turned his back on the side of fire by sending mel away.
Jon will obviously ride the ice dragon. if euron doesn't get the seadragon i'd be pissed.

But it's fucking obvious jon may be nicknamed the ice dragon due to flying it. Bran most likely will be sacrificed to wake the beast. Just as Jon was killed by nightwalkers controlled by glass candles and shireen was burnt at the stake.

Mels done what she could for Jon. But the symbolism was clear the boy is of the north.

>le rigid autistic bureaucrat man

bravo

It's actually a miracle that nobody found that wildfire stash earlier. It was openly accessible, not really hidden and unguarded. Some vagrants in search of shelter could easily stumble upon it. This isn't even comparable to modern day sewers which are usually off limits to non-city-workers.

>because D&D said so

Well it's a good thing it's their show, so what they say goes.

>Same with people being OKAY with Cersei Queen, well she has a few thousand soldiers and the capital has tens of thousands of peasants nothing we can do but yell and throw stones. Killed off our beloved Queen? Okay. Killed our peaceful King? Okay. Killed our religious leader? Okay. Broke everything with the Tyrells who brought food and shit? Okay.

She just showed she's willing to blow a shitload of people up to get power. She's gone full Bane.

Holy shit, killing the leaders of a city and blowing up a giant place people congregate, then taking power and holding everyone at your mercy with a threat of blowing all of them up.

She IS BANE.

t. Reddit

>makes eye contact

>isn't rocking back and forth in his chair

>isn't echoing phrases

pretty lame autist desu

the scene itself would have been perfect if asoiaf was written by terry pratchett

but it's not

so it was weird

here you go famalam senpai desudesu

>no harry potter like spinoff series

Ah, so so you have IMDB (aka Redditor) tastes.

NO....SECOND....AMENDMENT

So does that mean Jaime is Talia?

So is Jon just King in the North, or is he the King of the North and the Vale? I mean all the Vale Lords declared for him as well.

>hey some of you are cool
>don't go to my trial at the sept tomorrow

DELETE

The more I think about it the more I think that she had to of had that moved to there recently.