Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drogo wasnt a privileged white male so she was happy to be culturally enriched

No but her Body Double sure did.

Sure seemed liked she was getting aquafresh from aquaman

I know I would

No. If he was black she would have.

"A Samoan when they rape you they aren't long but they are theek and your bung hole, it doesn't go back to normal size."

wut

who cares

was it rape?

>was it rape?
was it rape?

in the books yes. she even guided him to touch her clit

eventually

Reminder that Daeny, Cersei and Sansa were both given armies and kingdoms on a silver platter after they were all raped. What is this show implying?

>Reminder that Daeny, Cersei and Sansa
>both

Is he on steroids

Get raped then become empowered.

I know so many 'nerdy, pure' girls who've masturbated to this scene. God I hate American women.

women secretly enjoy rape

He could be. However Islanders have some fucking crazy genetics.

pic related is 22 years old

Seriously - women have been raped throughout human existence. They've evolved to like it but can't admit it.

there has to be some truth to it. Who is more likely to rape: a high test 6'5 alpha male with good genes or some low test numale?

This

>that's a 22yo
What
The
Fuck

I'm 22 and he looks like he is a decade older, at least.

they were married so no

Yes.

1st post best post

I think they do if it's a relatively attractive guy doing it

balee that bb gurl

Well they often can but that doesn't mean all women are happy when they get raped.

Do this world a favor and go die in a fire. R'hollor demands it.

Its not rape cus the guy is handsome

Of course, she is a white whore. They all love cocks.

does a bear shit in the woods?

Was it anal?
If so, yeah probably

Was this rape?
Why was everyone going berserk about this.

she acts like some horrible thing happened to her and like her life is never going to be the same and she has to give attitude to everybody

all he did was have sex with her. he wasn't even fucking violent about it. this guy keeps men in his dungeons for months on end, torturing them daily and castrating them and feeds people to fucking dogs and this bitch is throwing a permanent pity party that he put his penis inside her after she married him

im honestly salty rn

genuinely lost on this one.

Daenerys' rape is explicit, tit-flapping, gut hanging, unapologetic etc. A giant using a little girl as his cock sock, violently. But that was romantic in hindsight. A ferocious encounter that only made Dany know passion and fire

While Sansa, the softest non-sex scene ever where the main point is how the tortured castrated man has to watch, was villain-defining and worse than all things in the show

Even in this moment...she couldn't act well. Guess she's never been fucked properly.

sansa says ramsay tortures her afterwards, though the show does a bad job at portraying anything more than some light bruises

listen girly, i know you want to be raped (as in, properly raped by real force and a real man) and need to reframe shit but cmon

Danys rape was a part of her character arc while Salsas rape was there obviously mostly for the shock factor. It doesn't help that the show has developed a huge dedicated fanbase of retards since season 1. Most people don't like to think too hard about sensitive subjects like this so they react to them with kneejerk mass hysteria.

>this mad because no one wants to rape your lard ass

eh not really, it was just soft sex scene from a creepy hobbit man.

if it had been violent and showing shit these fat women would have just creamed in silence just like Drogo's scene

That's like saying that people like getting physically hurt because it happened throughout human existence

kek'd

women were selected by nature to be biologically weak and submissive and to enjoy tall dominant muscular men, aggression, rape and violence.

Get over it and learn your place.

This, be honest about yourselves you disgusting, rancid whores.

Keep your cuck fantasies to yourself please

>he says, defending feminists who spit on his nice guy male ally self

I wish i had this

if it could be made so that his face appeared to be yours that'd be tight

Damn.....

would buy and wear and take pics out in public/10

No, the woman has the legal obligation to make sex to her husband after marriage.

How can anyone take her seriously after getting fucked? When shits hits the fan, she is just going to fuck the enemy.

whew...

and not only that, she'd cum while being raped by the men who killed her friends, family and dragons

fuck, she'd help the enemy at the first sign of aggression and trash talk her own people - look at merkel

I enjoyed it.

GoT should introduce a misogynist white man as her antithesis. Someone who fucks her kingdom up for not taking any orders from a woman.

Her body double is actually saving herself for marriage. She's pure, unlike Kelly C. Her and Momoa would make some beautiful children.

the numale, of course. women would already be all over the alpha's dick, no need to rape

Cersei was never raped though

it's not rape when it's True Rape.

The nu male isnt aggressive to go out and get it

She is a white woman that got her vagina violated by a white man. This is the most horrible thing that can happen in D&D's universe.

Rape is a legal term, so it's highly unlikely to be under Dothraki custom.

There wasn't rape in marriage until 1990 here in the UK.

Did anyone else get the vibe it was anal rape?

I ask because 3 of my girlfriends have thought she was getting up the butt. Can't be coincidence.

How loose are your girlfriends when they think fucking her virgin butthole only makes her sob a little?
There are some nice vids about surprise buttseks, those girls jump up to the ceiling.

Not him but once I surprised buttsexed a girl.

She said it wasn't that bad.

women orgasm 80% of the time when raped, so probably

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

we are all descended from at least one rape

Clearly did.

Came to post this

Based reddit

no he cant be! im 22! fuck!

really makes you think..

>1990
I bet this was some EU directive shitting on the laws of England. Boris should stop this nonsense of rape in marriage.

I would have.

Fact.

Dated a girl who got raped. She confessed she had enjoyed it.

She developed rape fantasies as a consequence

this and

YES

Very much.

Just goes to show you that rape's just a public service.

You can always tell who are the femanons in these threads

"Yeah I masturbated to that scene, but I'm not gonna give these anonymous assholes the satisfaction"

Of course she did, a hyper masculine badass not so bad looking dude raped her thats every woman's fantasy watch how many femanon reply to this and say HAHAHA NOT ME.

Women do get sexual pleasure out of being raped. So do men. That doesn't change the fact that it was rape, and they didn't consent. A lot of rape victims express feelings of self-hate for reaching orgasm whilst they were raped.

are you a Nice GuyTM trying to convince yourself of that shit?

Do you also read a lot of articles on how to give your girl a orgasm or that she's just not that sexual etc (meanwhile a rapist gets her off in 1 minute)?

No. I actually have a very heavy bdsm fetish and enjoy rapeplay with my gf. I'm just not an idiot and recognise that rape only means to not give consent. Whether pleasure is there or not is irrelevant.

Most of these femanons are stupid bitchs that live in America that cant shut the hell up about rape so it makes women think rape is the most awful thing possible when this happens in most third world countries are higher frequencies than America and the women in those countries dont even bother to try and make billboards to stop rape they just only talk about it when it actually happens LIKE ANY HUMAN BEING WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAIN.

American women have serious victim complexes they need to hushed and ignored.

All woman have fantasies about this shit.

A big handsome, muscular man who they know, and he gets so turned on by her that he can't control himself and he just manhandles and ravishes her in a rough, primal, passionate way.

It suggests that she's irresistable, and that he's alpha - it's also free of guilt because he did it to her, so she's not a slut.

Some women get teary-eyed and whimper during sex too, even thought they are absolutely loving it. I dont know why.

If rape is so bad then why do women enjoy it?

Doesn't look like rape to me, more like

>do me again like last time tee hee

>2016
>be man
>marry
>can't even get laid
I never plan on getting married anyway but wow. How cucked has society become.