It is a question for my college essay trips decides what I put

It is a question for my college essay trips decides what I put.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the deal with airline food

Donald Trump is not a crook.

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about mook. u wouldnt say shit to him in real life. hes trained in kung fu self defense. not only that but he only wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants, and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

I voted for Hillary. HAHA

So close.

favorite joke?
>blacks and white are equal human beings

Inner city communities.

Islam is a religion of peace

40 lines of the word "nigger"

nigger nigger nigger

The Holocaust

blacks are equal to whites

Coal burners think they don't have to pay the toll

What do you call a deer with no eyes? I have no ideer

this man had to get his chickens serviced so he whilst to the shop and advised the landlord what he wanted the landlord gave him a chicken and advised him that the chicken might carrier each person of his hens. so the fellow took the chook dwelling and advised him to do his factor the chicken strutted into the chicken condominium and screwed the entire chickens. the following morning the farmer went into the barn and the chicken used to be screwing the horses the cows and the pigs. the farmer warned him that he'd grow to be killing himself. however the chicken did not give up the following morning the farmer awoke and located the chicken laying on his again within the core of the backyard. with buzzards flying round his head the farmer walked up and mentioned "deficient friend i attempted to provide you with a warning " the chicken than mentioned "shhhh the buzzards nearly right here"

You dont have the balls to flunk me

Can we date?

Negro pls

let me in, or i'll shoot up your school

white privilege

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you eGo puffing noob? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Ohm's Law University, and I've been involved in numerous secret vapes with prototype mods, and I have over 300 confirmed battery kills. I am trained in vape trick warfare and I’m the top o-ring blower in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another rookie. I will cloud you the fuck out with plumes the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with acting like the scum of vaping that you are? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my vaping friends in secret vape groups across the USA and your movements are being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that clouds out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking vapor, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fog you out in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my mech mod. Not only am I extensively trained in vape trick combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the best boxmod builders in the country. and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your bullshit talks about rewrapped batteries and "special cotton" was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have kept your eGo pen in your mouth instead of talking. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will vape clouds of fury all over you and you will cough in it. You’re fucking vapor, kiddo.

A cowboy is riding his horse out on the ole prairie, and he sees smoke in the distance. As he approaches he sees a woman sobbing. He stops and asks her "Woman why are you all alone crying here out on the ole prairie?" She says "These bandits came, they raped my husband and killed my daughter, burned down my house, and I have nothing left". The cowboy thinks for a second, gets down off his horse, and pulls down his pants, and says "Guess it's just not your day"

Im really good at Bj's - essay's not so much - here is my number [insert your phone number]

It wasn't rape, it was surprise sex!

Hahahaha Winrar Faggot!

win

WIN

>my life

Niggers are crusty

Did you hear about the guy with 5 dicks? They say his underwear fit like a glove.

There's these, uh, three guys, uh... a-a-a-a spic, a-a-a-a white guy and a black guy
And-and they walk along the beach, they see this pot, they rub it, genie comes out. Genie says, you know, "You wish for anything you want." So, he asks, uh-uh, Mexican what-what he wants, and he goes, uh, uh, "I want, uh, all my people in America to be happy and free and in Mexico." And so, genie - Poof! And, all the spics are in Mexico. And then he asks the black guy...
"What do you want?" And he goes, um, uh, "I want all my African- my nigger brothers in America to be back in Africa and-and happy and everything." You know? So, genie goes poof! And, um, all the niggers in America are in Africa.So the genie says to the white guy, uh, um, "What's your one wish?" And the white guy goes, "You mean to tell me all the niggers and spics are out of America?" Genie goes, "Yeah." He says, "Well, um, I'll have a Coke, then."

Deliver OP

50 faggots and a muslim walk into a bar
Trump is president

Offensive jokes are never funny, and frankly I will not see any of it.

> a jew, a nigger and a mexican go into a bar
> the barkeeper looks at all 3 and says:
> fucking fuck of you fuckwits.

Winrar!

>mfw op does not deliver

We have a winner!

This is Quintin Tarantino, do not take my joke BOI

I'm not giving you faggot my number but here.

OP will be a fag

Sure, but how do we know you submitted it?

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

Exactly ! Post your teachers number so we can check up on you

>op delivers!

OP was a fag for starting this dumb thread