How do I have sex with a girl? Please help

How do I have sex with a girl? Please help.

Rape.

Can women tell whether I am a virgin?

I mean once you're in bed they'll probably figure out your not very expirenced but that dosent equal virgin

Do you drink? Can you go to a bat or party?

Its a pay to play game

1) make weiner hard
2) stick weiner deep into pussy
3) pull out almost all the way
4) repeat 2) and 3) a couple of 100 times
5) done.

Step 1: graduate high school

Most people will say to be yourself, I'll be honest and say be the exact opposite; those people that say that believe in you. I however know what kind of immense loser you are.

By not being yourself, you automatically are an improvement over your former glory. Now that that part is over, the next step would be learning how to speak without sounding like a fedora wearing cucklord. This implies that you're trying too hard to impress people and actually end up making people think howmuch of a beta you really are.

The last step might be the most difficult, get out of the house and get some exercise; maybe take a shower beforehand. No woman wants to see your disgusting weeb body. Work out and become an alpha like myself.

>Pic related it's me. I get pussy all the time.

Also no this is not a copypasta and I do not give permission to copy this.

I can. Should I go after the drunk girls like The 40-Year-Old Virgin?

I mean it makes it easier also they're standards will be lower. I would recommend inviting girls to these events, like you and friends going out or a party. Are there any girls you could invite out like this? It's easier than picking up random sloots much of the time and if they agree then 9/10 they are already willing to sleep with you if you put forth some effort

This is pasta

I know some girls at work I can ask.

Yea in my expirence it's easier if you have some kind of connection. Some of the best advice I've been given is plan a night with multiple places, it makes them feel like you've shared an expirence rather than just a night at a bar. Take them out to eat then walk around downtown and go to multiple places, you know drink somewhere, then go shoot pool, then go to another bar with food or dessert or something. I'd say minimum go to 4 places. Be creative and unexpected. Where do you live? Also honestly end the night with a joint at your place, that can really seal the deal. What's your living situation?

Also if you don't know many girls go to party and get social, get some numbers. People expect to meet new people and mingle at parties so it's was easier to be able to talk to girls ypu don't know and not creepy. Also don't expect to get laid that night, if you can great, but really you just are laying the foundation. It's been a successful night if you leave with a new girls phone number so don't get down on yourself if that's all you accomplish

Was a virgin til 22, I honestly have no fucking idea. One day girls just started being attracted to me.

Make lots of money

Attract a girl. Simple as that and complex as that. There's many ways to skin that cat.

Aim low and actually date a girl for a month or 2.
Or just pay a prostitute

I live in California. My living situation is I live with my parents. I have my own room.

How can a Fat fuck with no money score a girl?