Why is this allowed ?

Why is this allowed ?

It's a shithole inhabited by niggers which should be sold to Brazil.

Mostly for this. French, herm I mean, European spatial agency.

La France est indivisible.

La (((République)))*

Because France get's away with fucking everything.

Running pro-french shadow puppet governments in West Africa? A-ok.

New Caledonian still not independent? Get's away with it.

Having the move the EU like a circus every 6 months, costing 300 million Euro, just because? Still happening.
Fuck France, they can get raped by a big congolese cocks for all I care.

Et pour appuyer son indivisibilité elle a tout centralisé à Paris, si bien que c'est une des raison pour lesquelles la France est un pays de merde car on prend des meilleurs décisions au niveau local que de loin.
La principale raison pour laquelle la France est un pays de merde est le fait qu'il y a BEAUCOUP TROP d'impôts et de taxes qui asphyxient les ménages et les entreprises

That's where all the French Christians will go once the Hexagon becomes the Crescent.

Because our King was a cuck and gave it back freely.

What did you say, Denmark ?
You want us to run your country ?
oh, okay, then...!

>we will have to live with weird natives and huge spooky spiders

well

People from Suriname are god tier immigrants, you are clearly doing something wrong.

boo hoo cry me a river

with this thinking you would let american and chinese take over the world while europe does nothing because "it's evil and wrong i need to feel morally superior blablablabla"

if the actual european countries didn't go and take the hard unpopular decisions to bring wealth to this part of the world, your country would be the empty backwater it used to be instead of the thriving utopia you are lucky enough to be living in with a life superior to 99% of the planet and still you complain about it

>Because our King was a cuck and gave it back freely.

Fucking why?

Ahh yes, The French Superpower, protecting us from America, Russia and China since funking never because French economy is a hedge fund and the French Army is worldwide known for... Surrending.

Just like France

You're talking about Mayotte.

It's France and the people who live there are French.

DEAL WITH IT!!!

d-don't be so rude to mon ami!

>:(

Based Texas

Yea, basically.

Ahh yes, memes that are almost 100yo, meanwhile right now the French army is by far the most powerful in this shit union and the only one on this shithole continent that is actually doing anything with it outside of training with broomsticks and being deeply concerned about ukraine

>New Caledonian still not independent? Get's away with it
They litteraly don't want independance you dumb
>Fuck France, they can get raped by a big congolese cocks for all I care.
ok Denmark you're very intimidating

>:D

What did you say about Demark. Dont call out a god tier country when he gives 3 good arguments to back himself up. Thats why nobody fuking likes France.

Yes, because France is indivisible

Why were all other countries so shit at keeping their colonies?

Frogs should just give Saint Pierre and Miquelon to us

>inb4 vive le quebec libre

>tfw were neighboors with Fr*nce
just fuck my shit up

Silence, Aquafresh

VIVE L'AMAZONIE LIBRE

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE

VIVE L'ARUBA LIBRE

i like france and i will fight every rudeposter ITT

>i like france
nigeria*

FIGHT ME

ALTSCHAUERBERG 8 IN 91448 EMSKIRCHEN

*riots on the streets of paris

don't do that
it's bad for the republiqué

No, gotta get that sweet EEZ.

Because they voted to remain French. With the exception of Vietnam (because communists) all French colonies voted to either become independent or overseas territories.

>Aruba
Meh, you can have it. We'll even throw in Flanders as a "thank you" for ridding us of that Carribean shithole.