We guess age and job by shoes we are wearing

we guess age and job by shoes we are wearing

faggot

no fun it it. you guessed right

checked
21, doorman at a gay club

clearly a fag,

>not rolling denim with your doc martens

I CANT GET A JOB CAUSe OF DA MOTHER FUCKING 99% GIVING MY 1% ASS A BAD NAME... AT THE CLUB AND SHIT FUCKING SPILLING OUT ON TO THE ROAD KNOCKING ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE OUT AND GETTING EM TO ACCOST ME AND SHIT AND EM ALL LIKE GIVE ME 1 SEMESTER OF UNIVERSITY SO I CAN BECOME ULTRA METH HEAD AND SHIT

prepperfag
wearing army surplus shit

Clearly a marine in the field.

OP here. This made me laugh loudly

nigger

Makes sense. Boots would be unserviceable, don't even look the right size. But that's still a marine fatigue pattern.

Yee haw

Barman at a gay club

goatroaper

I am 22, but no

what size are you? It seems you have very tiny foot

Nooope

if its still you you have some serious obsesion with gay clubs

OP here, Hey I know you you are the barman from the gay club where I am the doorman!

11-1/2

perspective, Sup Forumsro. perspective

>unservicable
>implying I care about the standards

less than 80 days left in, why would I dump money on new boots?

nah, I just tell you what I see.
if he isn't he's in denial and should consider a carreer change.

Im not a barman!

just a joke, i am not doorman

16, student

No.

Good try though.

I wear those but in leather you poor fucking faggot

no offense

kek

I don't have shoes on.
its fucking 2 am.

The leather ones look a bit too stiff. Did it take a while to break them in?

aerobic fag

>inb4 nigger

nah, hypebeast. Comfiest shoes I've ever worn by far.

What's up, man

job: sjw

I go through two pairs a year. These are 7 months old. Just a hint.

As someone considering doing OCS after college, is the military worth giving a try? My family doesn't want it because they think I'm "too smart" but I think it'd be the perfect setting for me.

NEET

I use a pair of these as well. When it's colder.

That whole "too smart" shit is retarded. Just do what you think is gonna be good for you man. I'm not the marine you're asking, but I like being a marine. It's shitty, but that's the point

Weld student ur unemployed

Forgot picture..

retired

26, politicaly exact oposite, in my country this is more of a right wing fashion

kek

peep show janitor

ffs i bursted laughing

Brothafucker is fat as shit. Your fat ass doesn't work you pedo

So it's not weird that it being shitty is kinda the reason I want to do it? I'm nominally patriotic but I honestly think I could perform well and it meets what I look for in a job.

horseshoer, 50ish?
underage, doing the dishes for mom
undergrad in humanities

Sadly no lol. 10 years younger and tourist guide in the north.

transvestite furry fag

Nigger Cotton Picker

Daddy's little fuck toy

You're 42, and a full-time dad

19, gypsy drifter

Guess the angle was pretty bad

wrong in every single way user

moscow prostitute

POG

thats a wide range

check

> shit stained floor
> black
> no socks

close

im 34 and a nuclear engineer

Alright.

Go

If you're seriously considering joining then you are obviously not "too smart" It's the worst pay for the shittiest peon shit you can imagine.

Oh right, and you can entertain some idiotic delusions of grandeur like proud you're a tool like half of those dorks, too if you think that's so cool.

Having known many military vets in many stages of their experiences, the #1 positive thing people reference is friendship. Well, I don't know about you, but I can make friends just find without signing years of my life over to people who don't give a shit, and for shit pay.

running on booze and cocaine

gigolo

"Muh Brunos!"

nigger kicks

Even as an officer? I have friends with small town accounting jobs who make slightly less than what a lieutenant in the army would make (depending on combat/training/etc).

Here's the thing. I am fairly smart, or at least I've been told so my whole life. I'm well read. I do have problems motivating myself while in college due to lack of interest in my major (economics). I don't see myself doing well in the business world. I've considered pursuing a career as a college professor of english. The way I see the army is guaranteed pay, housing, and I have someone to tell me what I need to do rather than constantly fucking up my own plans. I don't want to be a hero or even a patriot. I don't mind shooting at people and I'm not afraid of being killed. I'm an okay leader while also being good with people. I see soldiering as a job just like anything else.

Plays Runescape. Your favorite band is U2 and you dream of becoming a real programmer/haxzor
You sport a fedora, a greasy ponytail and glasses.

Wow, you guys are shit at guessing. I'm a white straight-edge (ghost) producer.

Well dude, it's your life to sign away I'll be honest and tell you what my intuition tells me about you. It sounds like you need to face your life instead of running away to the military as a perceived escape to actually making decisions in your life and being independent.

>I'm not a janitor
>opposite of black
>socks

then youre even more of a cunt than we claimed

NEET

Got the age right but everything else wrong

just because you work at a nuclear power plant does not make you a nuclear engineer, fagatron 5000.

Do it fags