Ever had a threesome Sup Forums? MFM? FMF?

Ever had a threesome Sup Forums? MFM? FMF?

Mine:

MFM: this married chick I was fucking (I'm married too) wanted 3somes and was cool with both FMF and MFM. We did the MFM first because how fucking hard is it to find a dude? She wanted to OK the chick and I had her meet a couple but she wasn't down with them. Then we stopped fucking and I never got that FMF with her. Would have been awesome because she wanted to play with the chick and be played with. Bummer.

Several FMF with whores. Only two real FMF sessions, but a few where one whore would come in and suck my nipples for a few minutes while the other whore blew me.

2nd Best: Went to see Diana, a whore I had seen several times. She is the queen of rimming and gives amazing blow jobs. I show up and she asks if I want a 3some, no extra money. Well why the fuck not???? I was expecting her to rim me while I was fucking the other or getting my cock sucked by the other, but she didn't do any rimming that time. Though she did give me a prostate massage while I was fucking the other one which helped me blow right away. But the best part was when Diana was sucking my cock, amazingly good as always, and the other was kissing me and we were talking dirty to each other. "Diana sucks my cock soooooo good baby" etc. Blew a huge load straight down Diana's throat.

Best FMF: I had been tracking this one whore's ads because she offered the menu I like. Deepthroat blow jobs, swallowing and rimming. I hadn't gotten around to seeing her yet when I saw an ad for a 3some with her and another chick. YES!!!!! It was my first official 3some session with two chicks the whole time. It was great in general. Two chicks blowing me. One licking my balls while I was down the other one's throat. I blew three loads that time - two down the throat and one in a condom while fucking the other. The simultaneous rimming was off the fucking charts. Rimmed and blown - WOW. Rimmed while fucking - WOW!

Got to keep this thread alive. I just typed in my reply to the other one and thread was kill by the time I hit post. Hate it when that happens.

Moar stories and pix everyone.

Bump

MMF, tag teamed a friend's fuckbuddy

Couldn't get hard, too weird and awkward, after he was finished with her she sucked my dick, somehow felt slightly cucked

did you blow?

Fmf. It was a bithday gift from my girlfriend. Not as great as i imagined it to be.
2nd girl was a friend of hers.
Wanted to fuck the shit out of her but i had to give gf more attention(tip: threesomes only with 2 girls without one being your gf)
I only had one cock
Friend didnt really want to go down on a girl.

Some fantasies are better as fantasies

FMF

With 2 hookers

mmm. fucked one dude and made out with another.

mfm. spitroasted girl then made out with her.

threesome w/ hookers isn't an accomplishment

it's an amazing time. I wasn't asking for a medal.

Does MMM count? its my only threesome.

One disappointment in my MFM was that you can't actually see what's going on at the other end all the time. I thought it would be hot to get blown and watch her getting fucked etc. but you can't always see - it's not like a DVD where you just fast forward or hit alternate scene to get a better view.

Still, was pretty hot.

I didn't play with the dude and vice versa. that wasn't on the menu.

Yeah, I struggled though, he was still in the room, also he had a 9" and i'm only 6.5

would not do again

You got to do the FMF, especially when at least one of them is kinky as fuck and will take some initiative or take direction well

>mfw I'm married now, so it probably will never happen

I've been married for all of this. kek

I'm married and my wife is currently looking for us a girl to fuck.

I've had several threesomes. A couple of mfm but mostly ffm.

I can share if anyone wants to hear stories.

fire away

Ok, I'll start with the mfm.

> Went to a bachelor party. Two girls got >naked and played with each other's >pussies. A lot of fun and got all revved
>up.

> My buddy and I leave the party and he
>calls a girl that he's been messing with >and wants to stop by to see her.

>Eventually the disappear to the
>bathroom. I'm sitting there drunk and >horny and say fuck it. I walk I. The >bathroom and he is sitting down
>she is bent over blowing him
>I walk up behind her and start running > her pussy. She doesn't resist so I pull >down her pants. Finger her for a couple
>minutes then I pull out my dick and >slide it in that soaking wet pussy.
> After pounding away for a bit. I pulled
>out and blew it on her back. My buddy
>didn't know I came. Stuck his hand
>right in it. Ha

>Yes.
>I got leg cramp.
>The two girls were nice about it and finished each other off.
>Wouldn't do it again.
>Not as great as with a single girl you can give all your attention to.
>It's overrated.
Probably not what you wanted to hear.

kek

awesome

The other mfm one was pretty fun.

>Go to a club with a couple of
>coworkers. Guy and girl. I know the
>girl is a freak. She wants to dance so>we are on the dance floor and
>is grinding on both of us. I know
>they are fucking so not sure where
>this is headed. After several drinks >and lots of grinding we got back to >my place. She tells us guys to sit >on the couch and she turns on >some music. Proceeds to dance >around and strip naked. Takes turn >making out with both of us. Finally >she looks at me and asks, do you >want my mouth or my pussy. I said >mouth. She gets in between us as >we are at each end of the couch. >He is playing with her pussy and >she is giving me an amazing blow >job. I came so fucking hard. Then >she put her clothes back on and >they went home and fucked.

I've done one MFFF (more like a mFff) and one MMM.

yeah, about that greentext.

mFff pl0x

Ive had many FMF and lost my virginity in a MMF all before 18 though...

Any interest?

Do tell

>Me (17, average guy) and girlfriend (16, petite with small boobs) staying at her aunt's inn in New Hampshire.
>About 7:00 start smoking weed.
>Hear knock on door connecting rooms.
>Open door
>Two girls in next room. One 18 (very athletic, small boobs), the other 16 (petite but with rather robust mammaries)
>They have a couple bottles of cheap wine and want to share if we share weed
>Have them join us
>Smoking and drinking
>I start getting frisky with gf (I get horny when drinking)
>While fooling around with gf, 18-year old starts feeling her up
>Look at gf and she seems OK with this
>Within 15 minutes we're all naked and everyone is playing with everyone else
>Everyone goes down on everyone else
>I fuck all three twice over the course of about 4-5 hours (trust me, that is just about the only times I've done multiples. I'm a one-and-done guy. but when you're young...)
>Wake up around 6 the next morning, all 4 of us naked in bed
>They say bye and go to their room
>GF and I shower and hit the beach

Other than that and the MMM, never had sex with more than one person at a time.

Don't greentext if you can't
I suspect you're new here...
Noice fantaisies

MMM pls

>be 16
>dating 8/10 hottie
>her dad works over nights and drinks alot
>i pretty much live at her house
>drink and smoke and have small drug parties in her shitty 2 bedroom apartment
>we meet this younger cutie with big tits at one of the parties
>end up taking her v card in a threesome with my gf
>end up in strange sex triangle for a few weeks
>younger chick and i both get out of school same time while gf is out 2 hours later
>young chick cant get enough and we end up fucking every day for those 2 hours behind gfs back then threesomes at her place after her dad went to work
>mfw gf never found out or asked why my dick always tasted like pussy
>one night im fucking them both bent over the bed while gf is on bc the young one isnt
>young slut is tight af has big weird clit but what ever
>fucking young slut till im to bust
>pull out and bust in gf
>do this like 3 times before she figures out what im doing kek
>gf not happy bout that one but oh well

This goes on for months and were some of the best nights of my life.

I did FMF once.
Was fucking my wife while she was licking the girl,
after that fucked the girl and came in condom while fingering wife.
Second time with the same girl - she was sitting on my face and wife was riding my dick.
That was really cool and something else, but I was disappointed at other girl being kinda vanilla and boring. No double blowjob, no any kind of blowjob as a matter of fact. Also no rimming. I kinda envy the op, but on the other hand - girl wasn't a prostitute(just a ridiculous fucking slut, in a bad sense of word).

FFM with ex-girlfriend (19) and a randomer (18) - me 19 at the time.

Started with strip snap to break the ice. I was first naked. They started making out whilst just in panties, I was watching touching myself.

She started making out with me whilst gf sucked me off. Both sucked me off together. Everyone went down on each other, most of the time everyone was involved at the same time. I fucked my girlfriend whilst the other girl rode my face and made out with my gf. 69d with the girl whilst my girl watched and touched us both.

Ended with me fucking my girlfriend to finish whilst the other girl played with herself and watched. Wasn't awkward at all, no jealousy afterwards. A few months later has a MFMF foursome.

>After a while realize I'm bi
>Decide to try guys
>A few meetings, like it
>Start meeting a guy regularly
>He's more of a top, me more of a bottom
>One day he suggests that he has a friend who would like to watch us
>Kind of uneasy. don't know the guy
>Says the guy just wants to sit in the corner, watch and jerk off. Doesn't want any contact with us
>Agree and he sets it up
>Night comes and guy sits in the corner and watches us start fooling around
>We exchange blow jobs and I'm watching the guy, who eventually takes his cock out and starts stroking
>My friend gets me up on my hands and knees and starts fucking me. He set us up so we could both watch the other guy jerk off
>Guy has a nice cock. a little bigger than average
>Watching him while I get fucked. really turned on
>Motion to the other guy to come over to the bed
>He does and I start blowing him while he stands at the edge of the bed
>He gets up on the bed so now I'm getting it from both ends
>Both guys keep going until they both cum
>Other guy cums first, quickly puts his pants on and leaves
>Friend finally cums in my ass

Found out later that the other guy tried to get my number from my friend but he wouldn't give it to him.

You hipster fag queer