/got/ general

i need to take a shit lord baelish edition

previous thread vocaroo.com/i/s0ni2p56kVfk
vocaroo.com/i/s0ni2p56kVfk
vocaroo.com/i/s0ni2p56kVfk

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Gender_and_Sexuality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Bran using his go back in time powers to look at Ned going to Lyanna's side? Shouldn't he be using those powers to find a way to defeat the white walkers? Am I missing something

1st for we need more miguel in this shit

So what role will Stannis take in the great battle next season when he reappears

Well he should do all walker scenes, that's for sure

Lord Stoneheart

>50 posts early
Why are you newfriends posting here

THE WAR WAS LOST

Is this stupid series actually going to end with Jon as king of da norf and Daenerys + Sand Snakes + Yara ruling the entire world.

Autist is trying to get /got/ banned

trying to get your general banned
you bitch

The Sand Snakes are quite clearly bad guys.

How was the season, lads?

sage and move on people, this thread's 50 replies to early, faggot OPs trying to get got threads banned.

It was inconsistent

Great at times, fucking horrid at others

and more piano

I'm pretty sure he's going to be still dead, you mong

New thread!

Press F to pay respects

Make Daenerys bend the knee.

>tfw you're not sure if user is retarded or not

>you're a lannister soldier on kingslanding
>you look at the horizon and see this
>first image on your folder is your reaction

>I listen to the last person who tells me things
I can't believe Joff was as good of a king.

and organ

hello boys

WINTER IS HERE
>WINTER IS HERE
WINTER IS HERE
>WINTER IS HERE
WINTER IS HERE
>WINTER IS HERE
WINTER IS HERE
>WINTER IS HERE
WINTER IS HERE
>WINTER IS HERE
WINTER IS HERE
>WINTER IS HERE
WINTER IS HERE
>WINTER IS HERE
WINTER IS HERE
>WINTER IS HERE
WINTER IS HERE
>WINTER IS HERE
WINTER IS HERE
>WINTER IS HERE

appropriate

>Dany's ship is at the forefront of the war fleet, not located in the middle/back

Azor Jon!

was the little boy supposed to lure lancel into the dungeon?

also why did the children and the dwarf kill pycelle? did he rape them or what?

Seasons 4, 5 and 6 could be wrapped in a fairly good 10-12 episodes' season if you cut all the filler, garbage and D&D fuckery.

Ah....

Cersei hated his guts

so qyburn could be the new grand maester

i thought the rumor qyburn tells cersei is about pycelle and not the wildfire

its honestly retarded if the rumor is that there is wildfire under the sept

everyone knows there are wildfire under the entire city and how are the children supposed to get that information anyway? its not like anyone is talking about it

It was about the wildlife, and its kinda retarded because it doesn't seem hard to find

>gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Gender_and_Sexuality
>Thus while there were certainly "men who had sex with men" in the Middle Ages, it would be inaccurate to even call them "homosexual", because "homosexuality" is a specific and subjective social concept. For that matter, "men who had sex with women" in the Middle Ages cannot accurately be called "heterosexual". The homosexual/heterosexual categorization scheme of contemporary cultures did not exist in their culture. They did have categorization schemes, but they had a different basis. Men who had sex with other men in the Middle Ages did not conceptualize what they were doing the same way that contemporary men who have sex with other men do.
What the fuck

It's definitely the wildfyre. Only a few key members of Aerys' court knew about it, it was hidden underground, and most people who just found some barrels underground wouldn't care. Jaime was one of the few survivors of the war to know, he told Cersei and she told Qyburn "go check around underground for some barrels". It's not that complicated.

I don't get it.

but they only use the 'birds' to eavesdrop

holy shit this is fucking retarded

the show has turned to shit

>dany's fleet is decimated, asha and theon killed in the battle of the sunset sea
>danaerys forced into marriage pact with euron to defeat cersei
>on their wedding night euron removes his face revealing himself to be daario all along

And everyone lives happily ever after

Well it's not essentially wrong. I think that for Vikings at least, Homosex was completely honourable as long as you were the top.

Not counting, of course, sailor sexuality which definitively existed.

>the show has turned to shit
pretty much, if this show turn into some kind of love fest where Jon Snow and Dany marries and kills the nightking togheter with their love and dragons and live happily ever after, then im out

Just look at the length of the scrollbar and you will realize whether or not the writer of that page is sane

They are going to land in Dorne to regroup and organize the army.

A sea assault on Kings Landing is retarded, and Tyrion exactly knows why.

It's humour because Islam xD

And he couldn't if Pycelle would have died in the sept like all the others?

I want to marry Maisie!

If you noticed in the coronation, he's wearing the Hand of The King pin.

THICC

AIDS awareness campaign

6>4>3>1>2>5

REAL THREAD HERE
REAL THREAD HERE
REAL THREAD HERE
REAL THREAD HERE
REAL THREAD HERE
DON'T REPLY TO EARLY THREADS TRYING TO GET US BANNED

Where's Brienne?

Nope theyre heading straight for casterly rock. Euron will ally with cersei and wreck dany's shit in the battle of the sunset sea.

>also why did the children and the dwarf kill pycelle?

Qyburn probably spent weeks training the children with a musty old robe, some chains and a pile of candied fruit sewn into the robe. He didn't have to order the kids to do anything in the end, just put them in the same room as Pycelle and their lust for sweets drove the kids into a murder frenzy.

>thread wars
goodbye /got/ generals

Then use the fucking early thread when the other thread is saging instead of MAKING A THIRD THREAD YOU FUCKING CUNT

Still don't get it.
Iceland is a gay Ben Laden and Belgium has a green ass ?

>4 replies and 2 images

:(

good point

This is just really bizarre, wtf is happening here? Wth are you guys doing?

With only 13 episodes left, marrying them and actually trying to develop a love relationship is impossible without being worse than DAAARRIO and all the other flopped love relationships doomed by bad writing and and characters. I also don't think Jon will have all this KING IN DA NORF stuff if he was just going to leave afterwards and sit on the southern throne.

They will definitely be allies though.

> →
It's not a thread war, people making threads 50 replies to early like faggot OP is what got us banned in the first place. Sage and move on.

What happens when you mix Icelandic blue and Belgian yellow?

Are you retarded?

Well one can be passionate about sex and all.

I find it rather strange that homophobia isn't present anywhere in the books. Loras and Renly being buttbuddies is kind of an open secret (Jaime knows, Varys knows, Littlefinger knows, Stannis knows...) and yet nobody use it as a political leverage against them.

If I were Stannis, I'd have definitively used it as threat against my brother.

Same thing with Oberyn, the whole realm knows he's pounding boypussy and none bats an eye.

Still rowin'

oh so only a few people of aerys knew about it

but somehow qyburns little birds who werent even born when aerys ruled were so good at spying and eavesdropping that they found out anyway

>the combined forces of Dany, the Reach, and Dorne are going to be BTFO by Euron

Autist spamming to get /got/ banned.

>She will never be KETTLEBLACK'D

This. Early threads are based. I'm going to create the next thread at 200

Euron is totally going to even the playing field for the the other armies by wrecking the fuck out of Dany's fleet. They way the shows pacing is now, this fight is bound to happen at the beginning of the next season, maybe even the first episode. Sure, Dany has had a few setbacks on the way to this point, but this is going to be one of the first that really matters. Shes going to lose something important.

You think that the best of the horsemen might just survive the winter somehow, but a lot a of them are going to get straight butchered in the sea-fight. The helplessness is going to drive them mad, when the cannonballs start flying and the only thing that they can do is hope that they don't hit them. Sure, a couple of really good (and lucky) ones will survive so we can finally get a few scenes of these guys wrecking shit in a snowy landscape with their speedy fighting styles, but most of the troops will be devastated.

Danny could even lose one of her dragons, and that's something that would hit her really hard. If a dragon gets fucked up at the sea, there's not much where they can land to heal their wounds.

Another a bit more far-fetched scenario would be if a dragon got hurt and Danny ordered a bunch of ships crews to be fed to them and that wouldn't stand all that good with the rest of the army.

I cannot wait for that. I fucking love Euron. I hope he uses the Dragon horn to fuck up Danny.

perfect

>It is actually unusual for noble-born girls in Westeros to be as well-read in books about history and governance as Shireen Baratheon, but her father had no male heir.
oh man i knew I shouldn't have read the gender and sexuality bullshit, but it's like a train wreck

Easy: belgian fries with aquavit.

Oh, another boring french ad campaign with unimaginative mottos, now I see.

Kill yourself and delete your empty thread afterwards

You can go suck Theon's chopped off dick as well, you little faggot

They were already in Dorne, they picked up Varys there.

NEW THREAD

NEW

NEW

1st for Gendry's return