I found a nice little baggie on the floor at my college. (Yes I'm over 18 Scruffy)

I found a nice little baggie on the floor at my college. (Yes I'm over 18 Scruffy)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BvBBBa_0BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

asbestos mixed with bud, enjoy

looks like it could be 3 gs or so.

now smewk it

Cool.

smoke that shit

BE CAREFUL IT'S DRUG!!!!!!!!

Sell it.
?????
Profit!!

That's a Gram of what looks like good bud .. Roll a nice joint or 2 and enjoy ;-)

Some faggots have been doing this. 3 cases on my school already.

that's devils lettuce be carefull my brother injected 1 hit and he turned into a gay nigger be carefull

I've got a couple of bags

Might be laced with Fentanyl ... you could be dead by the nights end

unless Op has tiny hands that looks like 2 hefty grams to me. I say smoke it OP. I used to live in a dorm with public showers and bathrooms. I used to go smoke in the showers. I miss my dorm.

also got a couple of bags

No, I'VE got a couple of bags...

just a close up pic ... That's a gram baggie , you need to stuff it for 2 gs

im the only one with bags here.

2 gram bag for sure, looks like man made synthetic( seems this way to me anyway) shit that everyone seems to be selling nowadays.

Please explain, how can you tell that it looks "synthetic"? looks like bud to me but I don't think I've ever bought stuff that looked like weed but wasn't?

He is trying to sound like he knows what he is talking about but actually knows nothing.

a weed gang is going to intimidate you into working for them if you smoke it, htat's how they work bro

yeah hes just trying to sound important

Try some UK weed man, i think its all over here, maybe i've smoked too much and head done, but it looks like the shitty synth over here that looks, smells good, but has zero taste to it and it feels like it has a polystyrene texture feel to it. Again im talking about UK weed.

Fentanyl bars!

I smoke at showers in my dorm too!! We're bros faggot

OP lives in the U.K.

3g's huh?

Is that your ..... professional analysis?

Why are most of the pics in the thread 404'd?

Had 30 grams of similar shit. Is it a bit purple-ish?

I've been getting that lately too. Almost every other photo

regarding weed is this joint too fat

am i just wasting shit

Synthetic weed looks nothing like regular weed.

3g?
lol

this is what 3g looks like

2 grams of weed, 1 gram of stalk by the looks of it.

hahahaha bruv enjoy those stems, theres about 1g of actual bud in that

a bit of stem sure but there's a little extra + stems do get u high lol

also this is like excellent weed so yeah

good lookin' op

probably not laced

I'd smoke that with you kek but tbh joints always waste a little weed, glassware I personally think is better

yeah you're right but it's not really that big a deal

also rolling joints and smoking them is comfy af

ha ha some poor sap lost their 3$ worth of shit weed, nice baggie though, should be a better use for it than storing that crap though

If he's in the UK and actually had to buy it, he'd of been shoved for £20/25..... Sucks to be us, right?

how much do you guys pay for your shitty weed

t. 20 eur/g

Either £10 a g or £12.5 a g. UK, Scotland.

I've got this cute little thing, I never use paper.

>$3 dollars worth of shit weed
I see you've never bought marijuana before.

Holy fuck ... are you a 16 year old girl ?? get a real bong man

euro is currently at like 1.05 usd so lets call them = I would not pay more than 5$ ffor that and then only if I was desperate and ran out somewhere I didn't have contacts, most my friends would just drop that on me free, and I would do them the same solid

$7 gram Canadian for 22% THC medical

I have bought plenty, it is a fucking weed man, I spill more than that doing rollies

Is that a motherfucking makeshift bowl? Quit being a nigger go buy a nice one.

Yeah, we get shafted rotten over here i feel.

I have one, I just have a portable bong too haha

this. so much.

loads of stuff in the UK tastes like literal shit. has all the flashes of good stuff but tastes awful, the high isn't particularly clean and nice etc etc

Yeah... 3 gs. Are you retarded sir? Maybe 1'5 or around

marketing,drop a few,people like it,they ask around, you show up and sell

It's hops, sort of looks like Cascade. Not enough to make a decent beer. You can steep them in a Miller or Bud and make it drinkable.

once they started legalizing the 'private market" prices fell through the floor, the only people that pay more than a couple a bucks a gram are tourists, kinda like home brews, if ya know the guy you get kind beer for free if ya don't know the guy you go to the store and pay out the ass for swill

Lol ... I just picked up a Silicone bong as my portable .. they are awesome , will never break .

cant wait for this to happen in 2164

t. finland

Good thing our software can generate images based on the reflections on the bags.

Thank you, thank you! I've been waiting for someone else who's getting this nonsense. the weed literally shines, but is total shit, finger covered in glitter,

fuck smoking stems though

I'd rather skip getting a headache.

Puff

This kids edgy as fuck.
Fuck off newfag

Is that too fat...? Are you fucking 12 that is an average small joint don't act like you got King Kong's finger right there in a fucking .7 to 1g joint kid

Yet another 12 year old cunt who thinks he is cool buy a real bong you idiot that is just as shitty as smoking from an apple

2 smokings l8r

0.7 to 1g ?

>that loose rolled fatty

2/10 would not smoke. tear that shit apart and smoke it out of tinfoil if you have to

you should be fucking ashamed of that, now everyone's seen it as well.

lol sure

youtube.com/watch?v=8BvBBBa_0BI

Asbestos and bud?

>man made synthetic

Why the rainman soundtrack?

Either way you are just a cuck for asking if a puny joint is too fat and that is all I have to say about that

i was less worried about the total amount of weed and the thickness of the tip

like it just seems like all of it would go up in air

Cuck

Boo

So make sure it gets into your lungs R-tard.

That's dogshit, bro. Throw it out.

*dead*