gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Gender_and_Sexuality
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/jun/28/game-of-thrones-fans-review-season-six
youtube.com/watch?v=x8jBdfb5Ip0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she is making giant babys with the hound

>fucking retarded piece of shit just HAS to make a new thread
these generals wont last long

Literally best actor on the show

If Cersei is Bane, who'd be CIA, Batman, Talia and Catwoman?

Just realised House Baratheon is actually now extinct

All hail the new house Barowtheon

no real loss he was a fat shitty king

I suppose in reality they have been extinct since Stannis died

Are Iranians white?

Ramin is half german

here's hoping jamie ends up becomes a double kingslayer and has to put cersei down before team revenge gets to them

seems kind of unlikely since he spent so much time adamantly proclaiming his undying love for her over everything else throughout the season tho. apparently he's getting kind of sick of her shit in the books or something.

so are martells

And the Tyrells

They were. but most of them intermingled with the Arabs too much

>They were

kek

>who'd be CIA

euron will probably die too
vic doesn't exist, damphair will die soon and has no kids, theon can't have kids, and all of yara's kids would be of their father's house

jaime will be king of the united realm at the end. Obviously inspired by king james who was the first to sit on the throne as the first king of the 'united' kingdom etc.

House Baratheon has been a false house since aegons bastard brother wed the storm kings widow. Took his name, lands and titles. Claimed Baratheon blood by fucking widow. They've been gone for hundreds of years.

And the Boltons.

>yara's kids
>Yara
>fucking men
top bigot, get back in Sup Forums you nazi

>mfw germany is New Iran
fucking lmao
>2050
>holo-Sup Forums shitposting
>Are germans white?
>They were. but most of them intermingled with the Arabs too much

b-but in the books

What's the next step in his master plan?

getting cucked by Jon

Yara isn't a claimant for shit. She lost the Kingsmoot, fair and square. I guess it's not so fun when someone else takes something that you thinks belongs to you, is it, Greyjoy scum?

nothing

who the fuck would ally with him if the went for the throne?

Which books, Mein Kampf?
Get out of here with your bigoted homophobic ideals.
Educate yourself.
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Gender_and_Sexuality

She should've made a petition to call for a second vote until she gets elected

Maisie

Revealing Jon's parentage and thus making total chaosh.

>yara thinks she can become ruler and convince the ironborn to stop raiding when she can't even win the kingsmoot, AND ironborn are apparently fine with regicide

Why did he swear fealty to Jon?

Stannis is alive

>show wiki
kys

If the mountain raped her, she would produce monsters

He's too whipped by Sansa to go directly against her. He'd have to engineer a falling-out between Sansa and Jon first.

Jon reminds him of his son

that would be pretty dope
him teaming up with jon
I mean LF is gotta be the most tragic character of the series after hodor
>be scrawny kid
>get bullied
>qt3.14 doesn't give a fuck about you and goes for chad instead
>work your whole life to gain power and influence so you can be someone people look up to
>pull all kinds of shit just to achieve your goal
>lots of people profit from it
>you get jack shit and are cucked by some bastard

Have you ever been to a sporting event?

idk, i still think that he is not in love and only wants to make chaosh and himself a king. i might be wrong though, because we see 5 mins of him every season

He didn't swear fealty, he supported his claim as KINGINDANORF. For example, I'm not American, but I support Trump's claim to the oval office.

First for Stannis The Mannis
The Dragonslayer

>gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Gender_and_Sexuality
> Europe had a celibate clergy, of male monks and female nuns.
Yeah, sure this is why they had to confirm clerical celibacy again and again (Gregorian Reforms). Shit tier article.

He's dead, Jim

yeah Stannis killed that dragon good

This guy need to chop of CIA and Robyn's heads, and take over the Vale himself. He seems like eh cool guy.

If you're European, supporting Trump is brexit-tier retarded. It's like supporting Cersei's claim as queen.

the only things he managed to kill were some better kings than him and his own kid

yes, I actually kinda see GRRM in LF and think about him as of romantic hero

Totally the same thing cause we all know that the US are a feudal society since Carter left office.

;_;

Why did Q-tip kill Maester Pay Cells

>Varys goes from Meereen, to Dorne, then all the way back to Meereen only to immediately head back to Westeros

I know D&D don't care anymore but jesus christ.

I like this art.

He wanted to get his Night Swatch that glows in the dark, so you can even see the time during winter.

Its Mannis art
The one true art

Best thing is he had no reason to be in Sunspear and the Westerosi fleet none to be in Mereen (or wherever that was supposed to be).

jeor was an idiot and I'm glad he's dead.

his wife's dynasty is extinct now, so not really

varys was too busy traveling

>yfw the Brexit happened due to the refugee crisis which wouldn't have happened if Trup was in power in the first place

Simpleton liberal

Does Euron have any purpose in the show other than being Disgusting Misogynistic Perv?

Will there be Moqorro?

>roslin wept
ONE
JOB

theres a literal thousand freys in line of succession

Reminder that this is the GoT demographic.

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/jun/28/game-of-thrones-fans-review-season-six

>chop of CIA and Robyn's heads
>chop of
>of
chop off*

It will take a lot more then two pies and Walder to wipe out the Freys...

BASED ALFIE

>shorts
disgusting

>LITERALLY goes to Dorne to say three words

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=x8jBdfb5Ip0

lol

What about gendry

>Trup
>Trup would have bombed "the shit" out of Iran, Isis and accidentally Bulgaria causing an even more severe crisis but whatever

>UK becoming independent again
>retarded
What a waste of trips.

> people only do things we're shown
so you also believe no one has ever taken a shit in a 4 year time period

They went out of their way this season to show how useless and ineffective the Freys are, when they're not murdering drunk and unarmed/unarmored people who think they're under the protection of guest rights. This is amplified even more, now that big daddy Walder is dead. There may be a lot of them, but they're done.

>casting meme actors

Bravo D&D

I don't get why people complain about varys teleporting to her ships. There are obviously Sunspear ships in her convoy. He either hopped on one of them and merged the fleets, or the Targ fleet stopped in Dorne and picked up Varys

>he still thinks brexit means uk will get less immigrants
LMAO
1. Calais is now Dover. The French are pissed and no longer want to hold the sandniggers at bay.
2. EEA and EFTA both have free movement in the EU. They are basically in the EU, but don't have a say in it.
Enjoy your """""""""""""white""""""""""" walkers.

yeah what about gendry and his huge army and support!?!?!?!?

Margery died such a shitty death.

Literally everything she ever did on the show was pointless.

No matter how well she acted in the end, she didn't achieve shit. Real time I spent watching this cunt and her crooked smile for hours and hours just so she could die in a huge explosion.

Fucking retarded show.

>LOL JUST KILL EVERYONE WITHOUT ANY CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT OR EMPATHY

Like anyone would believe him anyways

>if you plan a major conspiracy the best way is to put all the conspires in the same place at the same time

That was house Duranndon. And that wasn't his widow, it was his only living daughter. House Baratheon was litteraly founded during Aegons Conquest.

>Literally everything she ever did on the show was pointless.

This is always a plen argument.

>I don't get why people complain about varys teleporting to her ships. There are obviously Sunspear ships in her convoy. He either hopped on one of them and merged the fleets, or the Targ fleet stopped in Dorne and picked up Varys
I don't think the last scene was supposed to be set at the Westerosi shore. And yes, I am aware that this is retarded but the show just is.

Never post on my board or website again

This. Wasn't he Aegon's bastard brother?

is that matt damon?

>he enjoys soap operas where character action and interaction have no consequence for the narrative

>literally only 1 male hero left
>he is being schooled by le feminist redhed anyways

I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE

obviously yes, trips confirm.

You do realize that "anyone can die at any time" was one of the original draws of this story, right?

>showfags

she was basically just built up as a plot device to showcause how evil cersei is for offing her. Pretty fucked up to spend all that time rooting for her when she was toughing it out in prison just to have it ripped away by cersei for some petty revenge. she helped some orphans and stuff though. i bet some of those are still alive.

Yup. Aegon started his invasion with the Stormlands and after taking Storm's End he granted it to his half brother who then married the heir for legitimacy.

you do remeber how characters actions decided if they would die or not right? and how they would always die at the end of their own personal character arch right?

Honestly I think she might be alive herself. DnD keep their options open since they can't plan much ahead.