Hey faggots!

Hey faggots!

This trap could be my girlfriend if I wanted her, should I go out with her, fuck her or not?

more

do u like her?

She could be mine easily

Thats all.

That's just a dude with makeup, not a feminine looking trap.

I'm all up for traps but at least take some hormones ffs can see your beard shadow

If you're okay with never having biological children with her, dealing with her shit, and her feeling like she'll never be a real girl etc
T. trap

That nose. Kike.

Date? No. Get a BJ? Yes. Fuck? No. Good enough for a blow job, but not passable enough to date.

It appears to me he is on hormones, but it's not enough to change that man face bone structure. He will need FFS for that.

>trap
>girlfriend

Pick one, faggot.

I dated a trap once, she was hotter than the one you posted.

Basically. No, don't do it.

Traps are gross, mentally fucked up and annoying.

You can try it if you're truly desperate but girls are much better.

It won't be what you expect.

True for most traps. If it's your fetish then I guess go ahead but if you still like women then just go for an actual woman

If you find her attractive, fuck her. If you think she's attractive and cool, date her. I wouldn't touch that shit but I'm not you so that's irrelevant.

>Her

OP, I have news for you.

him*

I second this.
I fucked a very hot asian trap once, out of curiosity and because it was fucking easy.

The reality is you're fucking someone with a very extreme mental illness.

On the positive side, it makes you appreciate real women 100% more. There are subtle things about real women that no amount of makeup or surgery can create.

The scent, the movements, the way they flirt and kiss.

After my horrible encounter, I have found that I find women I never used to find attractive hotter. Simply because I appreciate real femininty more than ever.

Go for it if you're curious, but it will definitely not be what you expect.

Am I gay if I suck girls dick, but I don't know he is a trap?

Da fuck? Yeah.. It makes you gay.. And fucking retarded too. You're a double threat

i would, although i never met a trap
i wouldn't, because im already settled

But he had tits that make's me straight.