What has the internet taught you?

What has the internet taught you?

That yahoo answers harbours 99% retards

cringeeeeeeeeeee

WTF is this retarded shit? Internet has created a generation of un-socialized lazy morons who are not capable of rational thought

To call everyone a nigger

To say nigger all the time

The internet has taught me mostly fucked up things about the world, especially coming to this shit hole.

That alex is a stupid nigger

lol

That mericans first connected up the internet and it was fucking useless and unused for 50+ years, that mericans still think the earth is fucking flat, that mericans don't accept Darwin was right, that mericans think jesus will be back anyday now, that mericans think gods and magic are real, that mericans think they're "advanced" and everyone else is "jealous" of them and the small amount of freedom they have, that mericans voted for their own Hitler in a red cap...

Basically, I learned that we should have invented the Internet and kept it away from those fucking mericans.

To call people that I disagree with "cucks"

well fuck you too, you disgusting jew

We get it. You're a eurocuck.

>LOL ppl frum marika r rlly stupid rite ma fello eurofegs???
>it's not liek we haev simlar or woRs prolems our selbes!!!!

This

The internet taught me that I'm a nigger

That cats are the only good thing in life

Bricky

Digits confirm

How did Google teach you to be curious, since it censors everything?
And how did Facebook teach you to make friends since it doesn't allow you to make contact with anybody outside your bubble?
You are a retarded piece of shit. I discovered more on Pastebin than you on Google, and I made more friends on Sup Forums than you on FB .

that was few generations ago newfag. you missed the mark by being born after 98'

>brexit

If you keep passing personal information around, I will ban you. This is the only warning you receive. Are you of legal age?