Making this thread one more time before i fuck off forever; do i look like a pretty girl?

making this thread one more time before i fuck off forever; do i look like a pretty girl?

super cute

Wipe your nose

Wouldn't that just spread the blood

Your apparent gender is too ambiguous, you can neither be a pretty girl or a handsome boy.

fair, fair. if you had to pick, which sex would you assume

Nonbinary

you look like you got punched in the mouth for being a faggot

male with too much makeup

You look like a faggot with less of a beating than you deserve

that's a little too Tumblr for me

WOULD FUCK

You look like a pretty boy

If you don't want to be in the middle, why not make the slight adjustments to your features that would shift you to one or the other side?

If you do want to be in the middle, why not just own it?

if u are man it means i am monster

You appear definitely male, but apparently that whole 'girly dude' look is a thing. Look at Alex from Target. If you embraced feminine male, it might work better. Like go for fuller hair, lose the eye make-up, and don't bleed out of your nose.

SORRY MATE DIDNT CLICK THE IMAGE IT LOOKED LIKE A GIRL FROM LITTLE IMAGE YOU HAVE SOME STYLE LUCKY MAN NOT UGLY LIKE MOST UF US XD

you look like a faggot

this is what you look like

Why is your nose bleeding and not mine.

Fuck anime clichés.

And fuck "psychopath".

You look like a fwg wearing make up.

what?

that's a really good point!
?

Please. Fuck off for ever

I want to make you bleed more

what, like full faggot?

like a feminine chris pine

please fuck off forever

>saged

Do you realize how many people have to deal with the issue of just being straight up ugly? For what ever reason, UGLY. You are attractive and have good facial features regardless of you being girl, boy, or other. You should be jubilant you weren't created fucking ugly. I can't stand the shit that goes on today with all the multi-gender, so, please don't go into that whole mess. Androgyny in general isn't a bad thing, though today that's been taken to extremes and created all the stupid ass sub gender bullshit. Have you ever listen to Placebo? Their a pretty sweet band, I've been listening to them for a long time now. I had a bit of an androgynous look myself and always enjoyed their music because I guess I saw a bit of a kindred spirit in them. No idea what sort of music you like but you could always give it a try. Older albums more so than newer. Anyways, I don't mean to go to off topic but yeah.

If you said you were a girl, I'd say you were pretty. If you said you were a guy, I'd say you're attractive as well/ You've got short boyish hair and seem to be playing up that look if you ARE a girl. Either way, fuck it, shit you ARE NOT UGLY just remember that.

i actually really appreciate the long response. i'm not into that new-agey gender stuff, i just like confusing people. i've never really listened to placebo, but i reckon it's never to late to start. thanks, bro

Agreed.

I haven't seen other threads you've posted before so I don't know any details. So what are you then, a girl, or boy? Biologically.
I'm a guy myself, now 33. When I was younger I played up a bit of the androgyny myself but with the increasing age I found it harder to keep up. I didn't want to look bad, or like some sad older guy trying to hold on to my looks. I do still have blue painted toe nails right now, and I occasionally use hair barrettes cause I've always loved those and it keeps a bit of the shaggier hair out of my eyes. I don't have any other feminine things going on now thought because like I said, it's just not as reasonable at my age.

That said though, I am a hair-stylist in NYC haha so girlish things are still in my blood. I've always appreciated the things that make girls, well, girls. Likewise with males, which is why I think it was easy for me to just be a dude and be happy with it, while at the same time fully enjoying my tasteful dips into the more girly realms.

I hear you on the confusing people part. As a former musician I would usually go my fullest girlyness while performing with some bands. Fucking hell, I looked good haha, guys would whistle at me and all that and I'd just smile and laugh in my head. Not at them for whistling at someone that was really a guy, but just the fact I was able to actually pull it off to such an extent.

omg now i want to see a photo