How the fuck can Cersei live with herself knowing that she is 100% responsible for her son (the only child she has...

How the fuck can Cersei live with herself knowing that she is 100% responsible for her son (the only child she has left) killing himself. She fucked so incredibly hard and just carried on like nothing had happened. Why has nobody brought this up???

She stopped giving a fuck when her daughter died.

She has accepted the prophecy that all her kids die. Also he had way worse in store for her.

Because strong indipendent womyn and also because she's the next villain everyone has to hate untile she get destroyed by the nigger invasion from Essos.

For fucks sake stop making threads about every little plot point you fucking troglodyte

So what other options did she have??

Should she have just attended the bullshit judgement?

For fucks sake, she tried to protect her and her son at all costs, it was the stupid kid who just killed himself.

She didn't care much for tommen after he sided with the sparrow. That's why she had Qyburn burn him and dump his ashes with the rest of the burned stuff

Everything was going perfectly fine until Tomnen took the pussy way out.

>it's a yet another GoT thread episode

BECAUSE MUH I AM A COLD BITCH AND THE NEW VILLAIN

Tommen was a retard. Good riddance

they all took the pussy way out

this. she doesn't give a fuck anymore she just wants to feel good

because she will be the villain of the next season dumb dumb.

Carried on? Look at her she is done. The actress said it too she is onyl a shell now empty inside. And there wasn´t much inside her to begin with. Besides Jamies cock

i love to fap to cersei

She never really wanted Jamie either. The only reason she felt good with Jamie was because it was a spite against having to marry Baratheon.

She really died inside when Rhaegar rejected her. And she could never get over it. That is the only thing she really "wanted".

cuz stronk indie wymmym

btw her becoming queen again kinda doesnt fit in with the witch's prophecy right? the witch implied that she'd be queen 'for a time', then her time would be up. that implies that she'd be queen once and only once before somebody else takes over and that'll be it and her children would die after, yet here she is sitting as queen again. gg dd

Does she know myrcella is dead? I haven't actually watched any this season

Her son basically betrayed her and tossed her to the wolves when he outlawed trial by combat. Fuck Tommen at that point, he's no longer her son.

Trial by combat was rather dumb though

>We think you did bad thing
>ok but my champion's stronger
>fug

the reasoning of trial by combat is that gods will help the right champion kill the wrong one

Because it's pottery.

Lannisters tried to wipe out the Starks and now it's come full circle.

They've wiped out their own clan.

>Winterfell

Bran falls off pushed by Jaime

>King's Landing

Tommen Lands on his face from the tower pushed off by Cercei's actions

It's truest of pottery.

It was all the High |Sparrows fault.
Cersei dindu nuffin.

POTTERY.

For real though, thats actually not bad

She went insane and stopped giving a fuck

She she just wants to
>feel good

Must be nice to be 16

Good point.

No really, that makes sense.

pottery

I just hate how it felt like they cut all these storylines from episodes 1-8 and dumped them all in the finale just so it could be "epic".

There was so much filler and nothing happening all season. They could have gave people proper character development and moved stories at a better pace. Maybe with everyone being dead now we'll have less POV's and can focus on good character/world building.

>the only child she has left

*the only child she had left

She's responsible for nearly everything that has happened, sans Dany and the White Walkers.

yeah

the last two episodes were obviously the best but me and my senpai spent all season talking about how each episode just felt like it they were procrastinating everything important and making promises with the material they knew everyone wanted to see

>dragons, bastard bowl, cerseis trial, the mountain doing stuff

what really did me in was that whole scene with the imp and slave waif playing drinking games and telling jokes for 10 minutes before "oh yeah, the masters are attacking"

Cersei got the juice now man.

Cersei is a textbook narcissistic sociopath. She only loved her children because they were extensions of herself. She only "loves" Jaime because he is her twin and is the closest she will ever come to being able to literally fuck herself. She's batshit.

losing family hurts less with every death, especially when it's in a short period of time
the first one hurts bad but the third one is like "I should be sadder but I guess there's a rock bottom of sadness in my heart and I hit it some time ago, huh"

trust me, I know

She turning into the Mad Queen. Jamie will be the one to kill her and becoe the King/Queen Slayer

routine

this, so much this

Watching this show is pathetic.

>troglodyte

*raises paw*

Uhhh...is that even a real word?

>Why?

bad writing.

So is being on Sup Forums but that ain't stopping you chumpo.

The most accurate description of Cersei ever.

better than being 13

She will become dragonraped.
Prove me wrong.

Trial by combat makes a lot of sense

>nobels appeased because they can buy themselves out of shit by hiring a strong champion
>faith appeased because they can face the crowd and say the gods decided who was just

all tommen had to do was man the fuck up go with his army and kingsguard. if they refused kill them all. hes a king

Clay points make beautiful pottery.

What are you doing?

Excuse me?

*wags tail*

Bran was responsible for all of her kids deaths

She has lost her mind after seeing Tommen's body

because the Dark Side has already consumed her

No you

It was predicted when she was young. After her first two children died she knew this was going to happening.

>Jaime and Briene are together in the highest tower of the palace
>Cersei comes upstairs and sees them together
>she throws a tantrum
>Jaime looks at Brienne
>he walks over to Cersei and gives her a kiss
>"The things I do for love"
>pushes Cersei out of a window

She also fucked Lancel, who I guess being a blonde Lannister makes sense too.

Cersei never was specially bright. The dwarf once told her. Hence, the solution she found came with a terribly high price, unforeseen by her.

Because her son was a usless faggot.

joffrey was a sociopath, cersei can feel empathy

i agree that she's obviously a narcissist though

it happened right at the end of the season so we're likely to see the emotional fallout next season

>Everyone has to hate
Have you been living under a rock? normies, sjw and feminists cheer for her almost as much they cheer for Danny, and both are cuckoo crazy mass murderers

Simple. She's a fucking Queen now. That gives her plenty of things to keep her occupied.

Jaime/Brienne is no longer a thing in the show

>Hi, Jaime, welcome, I killed our son, do you still love me?

She's become the mad king

Jaime will kill her the same way he killed the mad king

Tommen was a fuccboi and did this to himself. If he didn't ban trial by combat, then everything would have been fine.

trial by combat was used to settle land disputes and was a very good system as more often the highest bidder on the fighting market would invest the most into the land.

>Why has nobody brought this up
you don't come here much do you

Jaime still needs to kill her to fulfill Maggy's prophecy.

>Mad Queen Cersei killed everybody
>Arya Starks comes for her
>about to slit her throat when Cersei removes her mask
>she was Syrio Forel all along
>he is a faceless man
>"Not today"
>kills Arya to appease the god of death
>morph back to jaquem jaquehar

>Tommen was a fuccboi

This. Forget about the trial by combat thing. None of this would've happened if he didn't allow his own mother to be tortured, beaten and shamed. None of it would have happened if he exercised some of his power as the fucking KING. What kind of massive bitch would allow their loved ones to suffer like this when they had the power and authority to make it stop? And what does he do? He calmly and politely talks to the high sparrow about it. You know, the guy who tortured, beat and shamed your mother. And the feeble minded cunt gets BRAINWASHED.

Then, and only then, does he start exercising his royal power. And he uses it to fuck over his own mother. Tommen has to be the most unintentionally infuriating characters in this show. He deserved worse than suicide.

fuck cersei though

>How the fuck can Cersei live with herself knowing that she is 100% responsible for her son (the only child she has left) killing himself.
She'll blame Margery for getting her hooks into him.

It would be different if Cersei was abusive to him, but she loved him and never wanted to hurt him and did everything to protect him. And he fucks her over for it. Tommen was a little bitch of the worst kind.

You faggots can seriously never enjoy anything

It's a common misconception that sociopaths don't have empathy.

They need empathy to read other people, they just don't give a fuck about the feelings of others.

Are nu-male reactions out?

>so edy

real life isn't one of your animes.

faggot

Who the fuck wants the shitskin sandsnakes to win anyway

Just telling the truth man. In fact I've even wondered it about myself, sometimes. I mean, I GET empathy, I just find it really hard to apply it.

If I am a sociopath, I'm a low-levelled one, but bad enough where I could do stupid things if I was crossed.

It was shown early in the season. She told Jaime that Tommen was going to die, that they're all fucked and the prophecy was true. She realized this after Mycella was brought back dead.

You can tell by looking at her, she's broken. She also told Qyburn to burn Tommen and throw him in the sept, like she even resented that he sided with them over her. She is completely broken and doesn't care anymore.

This as well. She's insane and unhinged. Only her kids kept her somewhat together because they were a pure extension of herself.

Right, you sound like a 16 yearold who watches too much anime.

>too much anime
Like there's even such a thing as too much anime.
That's like saying there's such a things as too many traps or too many memes or too many tendies

if the seven god's are as powerful as the religion would want you to believe, then it doesn't matter who picked the strongest fighter, if the god's wanted the weaker fighter to win, then he would

outlawing trial by combat shows a lack of faith to be honest, because they believe that whatever fighter cersei picked would win regardless of what the god's wanted

I'm amazed no one in-show brought this up

Not the guy you're responding to but jesus fucking christ you're the most insufferable kind of reddit teenager, please lurk for a while.

Who watches got in 720p?
Pleb GTFO!

This is reddit
This is memes
This is reddit
This is memes

probably because he was a mentally damaged annoying fuck so she got tired of his stupid ass

When did she stop giving a shit about her children? I've missed some episodes/haven't been paying full attention. It doesn't seem believable for her character to dismiss Tommen, to the point of shrugging off his actual death, simply because he's being rebellious.

>senpai

bf or gf?

it's not about him being rebellious, it's about him being weak and betraying her for the faith

his trial by combat announcement was basically him taking away his mother's only way out of the trial(outside of being forced into a shit religion that limits every freedom)

she's gone mad and detached, we didn't even see Jamie and her interact after he got back to King's Landing, probably because when they speak it's going to be his realisation that she's lost her mind

It's supposed to reflect divine favor. It's basically just another awkward mix of Germanic warrior values and Christian faith. But in real history, sort of like in the show, it was the Catholic Church that pushed to outlaw trial by combat and replace it with proper legal procedures.

thats really dumb
>God is all powerful and can do anything
>but trial by combat is dumb because God might look away for a second and forget to make the right guy win

if "God has a plan", then it doesn't matter if we did trial by combat, because whoever won would have been in God's plan to win anyway

That's basically why there was a huge debate in the late Middle Ages, among theologists and churchmen, about free will and the meaning of God's ominpotence. Eventually you had people like Wycliff arguing for total predestination.