One of my coworkers just sent me this of what appears to be my girlfriend. What do I do Sup Forums

One of my coworkers just sent me this of what appears to be my girlfriend. What do I do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youngstown.craigslist.org/cas/5902367521.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well that is really fuckt

Why do you think this is her

Send her the screenshot and ask her straight up. If it's her and you have a problem, dump her. Ezpz case closed.

Message her and go fuck her

make an appointment and say you're into scat, so you can take a shit on her face before breaking up with her

contact her as someone else, tell her you know her, have sex with her and remove her blindfold in middle of it

She's originally from Ohio and she is going back there to visit family in two weeks. That's what tipped him off. I recognize the vagina, glasses and finger nail color. Though I don't know WHERE she is in that photo

Simple, reply to the ad and ask if its her. Use an alt email account

Reply to her ad then go and fuck her. Will be a great revenge prank and she won't have technically cheated.

Just pretend you went to her old school and ask her name to make sure

Do what this guy said fam. If she gives up enough of her info in the email you can use that to confront her in person. She may try to fight you over "why were you on Craigslist" and say that your coworker finding her is a bullshit excuse, but either way this is a fight you can win. Dump her ass afterward.

you're in for a great green text story.post it for us after you bang her and take a Shit on her face.

Both viable and pretty much your only reasonable solutions.. keep us updated when you do this please.

Pls do it quickly, don't want another sad greentext

Email her from a throwaway. Confirm if it's her. Leave her if it is.

To prevent the "bullshit excuse thing", try to take your coworker with you. He can back you up. Very nice idea user, great minds think a like.

This

Just message her and ask if she's [your girlfriend's name]. If she says yes, send her a photo of yourself flipping her off with her shit in a pile on the curb and a link to the Craigslist free section with the screenshots of the entire conversation.

This but set her up to get fucked raw by a nigger with aids or some really hideous virgin neckbeard with instructions to remove her blindfold after they cum and say "{your name} says hi"

please provide screenshot as well, Sherlock

OP Here: My coworker confirmed it is her

Contact her with meeting spot
Say you know her and you will do the deed
Fucker good and hard while video taping the whole thing
Nut inside her
After your finished before you pull out whisper in her ear a pet name only you call her that she will know it's you
Zip up walk out and just before you leave tell her that her things will be on the porch when she gets back
Never talk to her again.
Post video online with screenshot of add for luls (blur your face and any tattoos

Why is everyone concerned about "winning" the argument by having the coworker there? Who gives a shit? OP already confirmed it is her. It's not like she's going to "win the argument" and stop him from dumping her ass. Jesus.

Do this. In the end all you will have is a story. Instead of a sad story you can become a legend.

Fucking this. Troll her with your cock OP.

Because winning an argument against a dumb person is the most satisfying thing in the world. Sex doesn't even come close

I love this post

This. Best thing to do now is dump her and move on with your life.

OP please choose to be a legend. you have the upper hand with the intel you have, use that info to make a beast decision.

Make the date. Bring your coworker. Both fuck her. When he's cumming. Pull her blind fold off and simply say. It's over slut. And walk out

Sweet talk her tell her you want to see her seduce her, give it from behind, wear no condom, cum in her then tell her you know about her Craigslist ad

Then leave her

He confirmed it? Showed you proof? Why are you not replying to her post? You realize he is going to fuck her right? Do something

No way user. Wear a jimmy!!!! Hate fuck her one last time. Then move on

Bro do like the pina coladas song where they both look for other people but end finding each other again.

Reply and then fuck her and boom take the blindfold off and be like boom nigga.

This. Wrap it tho. Guarantee this isn't her first rodeo.

Nothing coz you're an attention whoring OP faggot

Rupert Holmes?
Damn user, you old!!! Kek

Yeah knock her up and pay her child support for the next 18 years. That'll show her.

How does your coworker know what her pussy looks like?
Hmmmmmm

No. Fucking. Way! I'm friends with her on fetlife! LOL

>when he's cumming
>he
>cumming

Why would you structure the whole thing around the other guys penis

hero time for you
Big black dicks for her

If you would have fucked that pussy right, you would not be posting this shit now you limp dick faggot.

Trips of truth, OP is a fag, as usual

I think the obvious answer is to go fuck her and then casually allude to it afterwards over breakfast

Brookfield ohio you say may just hit her up for this party.

How could you possibly know that from the info provided? You're being a neckbeard, fantasizing its the same person

That's the stupid part. A lot of pussy looks the same

This is why you should just stick to black men

Her pussy is her profile photo on there.

Have tons of sex with her before she leaves. Dump her while she's in Ohio. Prefereably be moved out somewhere else with all your stuff by the time she comes back. Let her handle the lease.

Email her!!

link or or you are full of shit

youngstown.craigslist.org/cas/5902367521.html

okay boys. Time to take matters into our own hands

That's Trudeau

Thiss

take picture to prove it
OP, may as well respond to the ad... fuck her and take off her blind fold after.

Or skip it all and tell her to fuck off.

Teens, traps, cucks crying, attention whoring here.
This is why Sup Forums is now cancer.
Go back to FB, Tumblr and all your poxy shite sites.
Bunch of cunts!

Post nudes and all info you got on her OP.

You'll feel great afterwards trust me

Because 'winning' is one thing, utterly BTFO'ing the person so they don't even have a corner to paint themselves into is satisfaction you'll feel for the rest of your life

one of my favourite moments was when i got really into a verbal altercation with my stepmother, shot down everything she tried to pin on me, and got it so she was just cussing ineffectually at me like it's a substitute for an argument. Hearing my dad yell at her for being such a dumb cunt as i walked out the door was fucking A+

rolling for this

Who is thus guy?

ask her for more pics, dumbass

listen to this man, OP

Go along, play the game. Pretend you are someone else. Strangle her. Fuck her corpse until it's cold. Profit?

It's like free heroin.

Plz respond

if heroin equals giving a man a fish, annihilating someone who's flat out wrong is teaching a man to fish

feels so good

>sex with someone i know

>i want it to be anonymous

K

I told you I was

what school did that pussy attend?

i think i know her

post the 7 pics

pretend to be someone else and meet and then kill her

KILL HER, IT'S THE ONLY WAY

JFK

Sent from my spam email.

>KILL HER, IT'S THE ONLY WAY
Cam here to post this. It must be done op

Savage

Import a nigger straight from Africa, OP.

holy shit. Way to go OP, You asked for it

>Whiteknighting a whore

Sent from my fake email.

I did the same. No reply yet!

kek

You miss the part where I'm calling her a worthless piece of shit?

I'm not white knighting, I'm stirring the pot!

Way to fucking ruin every good comeback plan

Pretty sure this is just bait anyways.

>This of course

This

Newfag spotted

fetlife profile link now.

wut

see op, you took too long to do something legendary and you left just enough bread crumbs for the trolls.

now you can't bone her while she's blindfolded and then take a shit on her face.

gg op fagit