Sweden

I don't get it.
Just a moment ago everybody on Sup Forums hated Sweden.
Now all of sudden lots of people show their love for Sweden.

Was it all a meme? Cuz in that case, I fell for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTFec_mrD-c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tor6ajdISOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know what is real and what is meme anymore

the swedish state/government is well deserving of ridicule
the swedes on here are mostly fine
when I used to play world of crackcraft about 80% of my guild was swedish so I like swedes

But...
Why are they all of sudden not hated anymore?

Everyone loves me.

Sup Forums is becoming more alt-left than alt-right since Trump got elected. A lot of people are sick of that fascist and understand that the values of Sweden like open borders are much better than fascism.

Pretty much this.

>subtle KUNNINGAZ thread

Sweden is the pinnacle of civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTFec_mrD-c

>one of the herrey brothers bought my grandfather's old house
Good lads

Everything is fucking shit and I nearly killed myself last year before deciding to live for one year more and see if I manage to get out.

>Just a moment ago everybody on Sup Forums hated Sweden.

Not really, the people who forced it just left to Sup Forums

I'll remember you when you're gone bråh.

hate them.. they never reply to me on /sverigetråden/

:(

Honestly the butthurt Finns have here towards Sweden is pathological. Really it's scary.

Foreigners always jump into the thread to spew retarded Sweden Yes Memes, so we stopped responding.

This

Did you say something mean-spirited?

You don't understand anything about Sweden and Finland and still you're offering an opinion, cool.

>Let me tell you about something i have no grasp on but still.

just said hi or how was your day or something like that a few days ago in swedish to no avail

i thought you guys were nice :'(

I've seen Pakistanis and Indians go at it on Sup Forums, Israelis and Palestinians, Turks and Kurds, Serbs and Croats, Russians and Ukrainians yet the most butthurt posters are Finns towards Sweden.

Why? What did Sweden do to you? Educate you? Civilise you? Teach you how to read and write?

We definitively didn't do that last one

We're terrible at small talk

Don't worry.
I still hate Sweden.

Cute pigs!

see
Swedes demand us to suck their dick for our ancestors being impoverished and uneducated at the end of their long occupation.

Even today the fruit of their occupation, the Swedish speaking minority is being a real nuisance while it still can.

i-i'll try harder to open you guys up more next time

I have thousands of years blood feud with Sweden.

Fuck IKEA
Fuck Abba
Fuck Pewdiepie

They start threads where they ask why don't we bow to them, and say "finns are just sweden lol".

Then when we say fuck you back they go full sperg and start insulting and being really hostile.

Generally just act like proper meatheads.

>fucking autistic mongols I hope you all die, we should have killed you be thankful t swedes
>why do they get butthurt t also swedes

>Fennoswedes are heavily taxed, and are forcefully conscripted to die in a potential future war.
>Some fennoswede areas are intentionally kept undeveloped
>Fennoswedish culture and language aren't promoted
>The majority of the wealth are in the hands of finnish speakers in 2017
Apologise

I used to hate ABBA too, before I gave the non-hits a shot. Real good shit.

I listened to a fair bit of Swedish metal as a teen.

In Flames was pretty good, not a big fan of their new stuff though.

Popular ABBA songs are great as well

No, things are as it should be majority has the power, not some inbred minority.

Kyss meg i reva

>forming your opinions solely based on the prevailing attitudes on a cantonese mango farming forum
Don't do that. Sweden irl is a good thing aside from it's politics and I am glad for things like snus and Swedish architecture.

That said, Swedish posters are still about as awful as leaves and their posts represent the bottom of the barrel of this board. God willing all the other shit-tier countries get their own Sweden Yes and have their activity cut down by relentless Finnish and Australian chemo/autism.

>>Fennoswedish culture and language aren't promoted

They are the most pampered minority in the world. It's actually a disgrace to our country.

Nah, shit like dancing queen or mamma mia gets old pretty fast. Piper, Under Attack, Move On, Another Train, now that's the stuff

Can't help you there, I'm more of a continental metal guy

>Swedish language is declining
Hardly

It will be better.
Wait until after the election

Waterloo is pretty good and i like dancing Queen as well

Its not a meme. Maybe how you envisioned it, but theres an absolutely repulsive cooperation going on between the media and the state

Where do you keep the Swedish-Somalis on Sup Forums?

It's declining because they emigrate and because a lot of Fenno-Swedish women are RadFems who don't want to breed much.

>I can't think for myself

you're just a fucking retard, that's all.

Sup Forums if for contraryn teenagers being right wing has became popular Shitting on Sweden has became popular
Sup Forums is not one person

Emigrating to Sweden? They should stay there and insure a fennoswedish future in Finland, thank god for Åland

>Posts mutt who liked young boys and didn't speak proper swedish without a cheatsheet after ww2.

Kek. You gotta do better than that Åke.

He was a fennoswede, and are you implying he was a pedophile?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tor6ajdISOo

Sweden, America, Norway, UK, Germany etc.
They are a very international minded bunch and enjoy life away from Finns.

>another shitty swedish finland circlejerk thread
just become somalia already

He was he wrote about said affair with this one young yoghur boy.

And what comes to his ethnicity, he was the definition of an ethnic mutt, some german there, some swedish there and few finns there too. And linquistically as i said he wen't frompretty young age to russian cadet school and went there onwards. He had to relearn swedish at one point since he lost the skill from his time in imperial Russian army.
as i said you gotta do a little better Åke,

Okay, ignore Mannerheim.

The most influential people which have built your country have been fennoswedes

Are fennoswedes your people? Are they actually swedes as well?

Relevant ones are Torvalds, Jansson and Sibelius.

Sibelius alone of them had any effect on Finland as we know it. It's expected that artists of his day would come from families with established wealth who happened to be Swedish speakers in that time.

Sibelius was an elitist asshole btw. He was extremely disgusted when he found out that his ancestors were peasants that became wealthy over time, some Finnish speaking and some Swedish speaking.
He wanted to be a nobleman and had only contempt for the common man.

Vi är ett gäng divor.

This.

I'm tired of seeing the same shitty thread everyday, about Finland and Sweden fighting with each other. Fuck off already.

I could compose a same kind of list but the sides changed. There's way more retarded fennoswedes than useful ones.

Pic related.

Sweden hate is old trend.
Everyone hates Canada nowdays

[citation]
[citation]

>Wikipedia
>His numerous biographies
>His own goddamn diary

good day.

Answer this pls.

They used to think they were superior. They are much more humble now.

fennoswedes get too much attention on here

So link them ? you said all those things, you have to prove them. I'm generally curious and I dont care if you hate us or not.

>Fuck IKEA
Agree on that one

Personally i never believed the memes about Sweden. You're ok Sweden

O-or don't.

What's there to hate about you? Fennoswedes are by their own definition finns who practise finnish culture with swedish language.

There are no beliefs on Sup Forums, only memes.

>thread about sweden
>not even about sweden and finland
>its invaded by autistic fennoman kangs anyway
You're worse than leafs at this point.

this, no one cares, you're binland now

So does this fellow count as a "fennoman kang"?

No, you Swedes are worse than leafs.

>people taking our shitposts seriously.

There's literally nothing wrong with Leafs, not-Denmark.

pity also it wasnt hate really, nobody here hates other flags apart from koreans vs japanese

I'm fully swedish and i meant that i dont care if you hate us swedish, or not. We have our own problems to think about. Not your petty hate

There's a point at which it stops being plain old shitposting and becomes a cancerous obsession that ruins every nordic-related thread on Sup Forums. It doesn't apply to all finnish posters, but a fair few of you are insufferable and do nothing but make this board worse.

Our "petty hate" is merely a response to your Swedish bullshit.
There wouldn't be any issues if you didn't go out of your way to shitpost about Finland being Österland and demanding appreciation of your shitty influence.

There's also the same with swedish posters. few proper bullshitters and obnoxious faggots.

>make this board worse
i agree with everything but this

Though in the last 4 threads I've seen, it's always the Finns stirring shit first. And I don't mean jokingly like but just outright hostilities.

So here's an idea, when a Swede makes retarded posts about Finland why don't you tell them to shut the fuck up?
Nah of course you wouldn't, Swedes love their own cancerous self.

And swedes have literally been doing the same since forever tbqh.

It's literally filled with swedish bullshit.

jag vet inte :o

>4 finnish (you)s
Thanks. You're proving my point.

2 of them are mine and what part was wrong? What point is proven? You literally got decent answers.

You don't have a point. Swedes are utterly cancerous on Sup Forums just as real life.
Finns didn't cause you to be like that.

you didn't have a point.

>3 more in 1 minute flat

I never hated Sweden, but lover banter

I think Sup Forums memes go through cycles where they get worn down or into the ground

Sweden was disproportionately beat up just a bit too much too often and it got old

>thread about Sweden
>Finns starts sperging out
every time

when will you fucking retards admit that Swedes built Finland? youre like WE WUZ KANGS niggers who think they built the pyramids

Finnish speaking Finns built their own lives and nothing to thank Swedes for.

Take it easy boy, you might actually b8 someone.

and?

I have something to say but I don't want to post in this thread lest the Finns attack me

proving my point :^)

Oh we don't even give (you)s anymore.

alt-left are leftists who hate SJW-shit and open borders though. Basically going back to being old-school social democrats about taxes and workers rights not trannies and sharia law

>tfw this is me
Our large scale immigration wasn't even started by leftists. It was started by anti-union neo-liberals who wanted to make US-style low wage work a thing up here.