Are you still using VPNs and Tor at all?

Are you still using VPNs and Tor at all?

techworm.net/2016/05/tor-vpn-users-labeled-criminals-hacked-spied-fbi-new-law.html
>effective December 1, 2016

>protip: if I was an FBI employee I'd already know the answer
So just answer the fucking question and fuck off with your FBI memes, Sup Forumsitch Sup Forumsois.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_41
justice
youtube.com/watch?v=cx6PP7Cl09M
wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Congressional_Research_Service
wikileaks.org/wiki/Congressional_Research_Service
wikileaks.info/wiki/CIA_Red_Cell_Memorandum_on_United_States_'exporting_terrorism',_2_Feb_2010/
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/12/01/former-military-official-says-george-w-bush-created-isis
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/22/fbi-pushed-muslims-to-plot-terrorist-attacks-rights-report/
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/14/jeb-bush-isis_n_7284558.html
wikileaks.org/
wikileaks.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=zzSvzTTBALg
people.com/celebrity/omarosa-says-donald-trumps-critics-will-have-to-bow-down-to-president-trump/
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-aide-critics-will-bow-down-president-trump
cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/donald-trump-disavow-groups-new-york-times/
youtube.com/watch?v=DeK-f3_7Wv4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/18/north-korea-nsa-surveillance-kingpin_n_3457508.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know what to make of this

On one hand i feel like they were already doing this and it just recently got thrown out in court

Tor is a huge blinking red target for the fb i to attack..they arent going to stop and have large resources

>On one hand i feel like they were already doing
No, they do what you allow them to until they take more and more power. So that they have this power, when they grab more, you will also say you thought they were already doing that too when the time comes.

>it just recently got thrown out in court
No. Congress allowed it and it is now law. It's legal for them to hack any computer that's using encryption services.

Don't think this is the last bit of power they want. They always want more. They'll just use this to get more.

>No, they do what you allow them to until they take more and more power. So that they have this power, when they grab more, you will also say you thought they were already doing that too when the time comes.
...No?

They have already twice before (that we know of) hacked 10,000s of tor users based off one warant (that just recently was ruled illegal)

any other sources besides this one I question it based on their typos

And now they can do it illegally, so it will be much more common, and not just Tor, VPN users, web proxy users, all people who use encryption services.

How about you look up the law and read it, retard. Amendment rule 41.

>And now they can do it LEGALLY, so it will be much more common, and not just Tor, VPN users, web proxy users, all people who use encryption services.

FIXED

Seems like a bit of a stretch

You're not too bright are you. If they could do it illegally, what makes you think they won't do it legally? That's what the law is for, to make it legal and more prevalent, you turd for brains.

Just steal wifi then use tails I don't see the problem

Look at the references, not the article.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_41

justice DOT gov/opa/blog/rule-41-changes-ensure-judge-may-consider-warrants-certain-remote-searches

Using Tails makes you an automatic target. Simply using the encryption services and the FBI will seek out WHY you're using it and hack you. That's the purpose of this law. To scare normies from using encryption, and all the true political dissenters, whistleblowers, people who legitimately need to use encryption, etc will continue to use encryption, making it easier for the FBI to neutralize their efforts.

yeah my antivirus says not to trust that site oddly enough

Use a VPN or Tor to view the web- uhh nevermind.

>yeah my antivirus says not to trust that site oddly enough

What you're experiencing right now is this. It's called the chilling effect.

Welcome to totalitarianism.

youtube.com/watch?v=cx6PP7Cl09M

America, good night, sweet princess.

bump

lmao does it really?! which one?

i dont trust any .gov site

The thread is deliberately not being bumped by mods, notice the counter.

I had to post 3 times for the thread to bump. It stayed on page 8.

Only 4 posters and proof the thread is deliberately not being bumped after posts, plus links are being censored if they are about amendment rule 41. Unbelievable. Ridiculous. Fucking Idiocracy.

avast firefox plugin

Look at the page counter as I post, it's not bumping like it's supposed to.

Testing

Test 2

Test 3

It bumped once the first of these tests, and never bumped after than, continuing to go past page 5.

Did you see?

Cowards.

Cowards, go continue to jerk off to your trap threads and bootlicking Trump threads. OP here, I'm out. Daily reminder, Sup Forums has been dead since 2006. This hasn't been the home of Anonymous since then.

You're all newfags by the way. OP here. Out.

/thread

does this bump

Nope, still on page 8.

Testing 1

Testing 2

Testing 3

wouldnt be surprised if using tor in the first post made it unbumpable

Testing 4

They configured this thread not to bump as much, threads of their choosing. I those test posts again did not bump, only my first one. The other user's post didn't even bump:

Your post didn't even bump, went from page 4 to 5 after your post.

This is how they get threads like this to 404 fast.

cause im sageing

I'm not saging though, shill. My posts aren't bumping.

OP here, continue with your shitposting of mindless memes in other threads. Go, kids, go play.

then maybe no one uses tor anymore.
i mean when i want drugs i just go buy drugs, you know with CASH, like how every other business works!

Tor is meant for whistleblowers, not pieces of shit junkie addicts like you. Kill yourself.

tfw no irl friends to buy drugs from

make them

Shit... This is legit making me feel sick. We need to do something about this. What can we do?

Figure something out and don't talk about it using unencrypted communications. Kind of hard to do now right? This is what's referred to in the military as FUBAR.

but if I use encrypted communications they can fuck me?

Short answer: yes. Long answer: no, but the no depends on the individual.

What if they're a minor?

Create your own internet

Makes no difference to the FBI. This law basically is criminalizing using encryption services. There's plenty of kids who have been "criminals." Crime doesn't always imply guilt. In totalitarianism all sorts of things are considered crimes. In Nazi Germany, smoking cigarettes was a crime, political dissent was a crime. You know how over 5 million German gentiles were also killed during the holocaust? They were political dissenters, anti-fascists, since Nazis banned homosexuality, gays were also killed and considered as criminals.

it's easier now than it has ever been. ask your existing friends (if they exist) and look for a connect.

Fuck. I have to do something. Is there anything I can do? Have a Debian laptop, only logged on to Skype once and the Skype account didn't know my name or anything like that, neither did the people I was speaking with. Besides that, I have no social media on there. The harddrive is encrypted and I haven't used Tor since before Dec.1

Download all the Wikileaks and spread the information around, tell people about it, hell, send it to random people, people you don't know. That's one thing. Be creative and you will figure out what you can do.

Just face reality. The only thingyou can do to protect your privacy is sharing as least as possible.

Use the internet as few as possible.

That's what a cuck would do.

We can't use the internet as few as possible. I use the internet for EVERYTHING.

Wikileaks is totally credible. So credible, that the leaks and conspiracies Assange exposed coerced the government to get so embarrassed and panicky about it, that they had to admit that it's true, even while some outwardly also prove Assange is legitimate by advocating assassination of him.

wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Congressional_Research_Service

wikileaks.org/wiki/Congressional_Research_Service

So what now? NSA can decrypt anything. Only if you have an unbreakable code your data is safe

Also, these leaks are useless if no one is spreading the information from Wikileaks. All the efforts and risks on the leakers/whistleblowers/former employees/employees who leak this information is pointless if people do not spread the information.

Not sure yet. Depends on if the NSA has built quantum computers, but this type of information is state secrets, classified. What Edward Snowden was able to leak, he said that they are attempting to build a quantum computer right now, so this implies that current NSA level encryption which is available to all of us is indeed safe for now. That's why they passed this law to criminalize the encryption, because it does work to protect. Information like this can only be revealed if an NSA leaker leaks that information, which is why Wikileaks is so important. I'm sure once the quantum computer is built there will be a leak about it. The war is against citizens, not some terrorist groups, or pedophiles, or crime itself, it's against US (we). Look through Wikileaks.

Look through Wikileaks and you'll soon realize that the US government created ISIS in order to take away freedoms to gain more power.

Keep bumping the thread I'm posting more information.

Your ignorance is sad.

Why is Wikileaks even online again? Aren't they supposed to try to close it down?

2nd American Revolution 2017?

Watch me get swatted in 20 minutes for saying that.

wikileaks.info/wiki/CIA_Red_Cell_Memorandum_on_United_States_'exporting_terrorism',_2_Feb_2010/

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/12/01/former-military-official-says-george-w-bush-created-isis

breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/22/fbi-pushed-muslims-to-plot-terrorist-attacks-rights-report/

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/14/jeb-bush-isis_n_7284558.html

Every president has proven to support this, Trump will as well.

Your illiteracy and ignorance is sad, shill.

its on the ol onion

The government has been trying to shut it down. They have mirror sites. Same way The Pirate Bay is remaining up, even though the founder of it is currently in prison for it. This is an information war. There's a few of the leaks in torrents on TPB. But Wikileaks is still up for now, download it all from the website using HTTtrack. It's very simple.

So with Steve Bannon in the administration, how did they even accept that guy? He's from breitbart and why would they give a whistleblower such a high position?

No, it's still on the clearnet.

wikileaks.org/

wikileaks.info/

And there's plenty of mirror sites. Download the whole website and you'll have the whole site saved.

Check if it's blocked for you? That's becoming a thing now.

This is some bad stuff... FUCKING SHIT. Wait... I JUST CAME UP WITH A BRILLIANT IDEA!

I can't say it on here of course, but just do this:

Encrypt. Design programs for normies that heavily encrypt their PC.

Wikipedia, hello?!
I could write an article too, faggot!

I m on Android

I don't know if you've heard this phrase being used this way, but this kind of situation is referred to as a "game of thrones." Things aren't what they appear to be, deceit, infiltration, is how this game is played.

So you mean the alt-right and right extremism is now infiltrated too?

By your logic, nothing is true. Just about every subject that ever existed is on Wikipedia, with sources in the footnotes, retard.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzSvzTTBALg

people.com/celebrity/omarosa-says-donald-trumps-critics-will-have-to-bow-down-to-president-trump/

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-aide-critics-will-bow-down-president-trump

>Trump's aide now

No i mean thier upload server is on tornet

cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/donald-trump-disavow-groups-new-york-times/

they've been doing mass surveillance for years that's what really pissed them off with Snowdon cause he made all the conspiracy theories real, NSA, GCHQ, MI6, etc, they do what they want and no one will stop them, in the UK some forms of surveillance were deemed illegal so they just changed the fucking law and now it's legal, but with so many people now aware of surveillance more people use VPN's so the security scumbags have just added to the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=DeK-f3_7Wv4

But jews are generally alt right too. Look at Israel, many Israelis are quite similar to neo-nazis

catalyst for 3

They've even been mass surveillancing nearly all major nations, including allies in Europe and Asia.

The only places whrre they cant mass surveillance is North Korea

JIDF-like organizations have used Sup Forums, Reddit, and similar sites to incite racial hate of whites against non-whites and Jews in order to get Trump elected. Fear and hate is what won Trump the election, even though Trump is controlled by the Jewish elites. These are the facts, Sup Forums fell for it. JIDF-like groups used whites as their useful idiots. That's the disadvantage of anonymity on sites like this, shills are everywhere manipulating with flooding of particular brainwashing content to influence the public.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

>pic related
Notice how it says "pit races against each other." Only Jews do that, these threads were posted all this year before the election. Jews completely controlled and manipulated Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>pic

Ironically, this:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/18/north-korea-nsa-surveillance-kingpin_n_3457508.html

If you didn't read this article. It's North Korea berating the US government for it's totalitarian mass surveillance and civil rights/civil liberties abuses in America.

Ironic isn't it? Truth is stranger than any fiction.

bump

Bump the thread, my posts still aren't bumping.

My posts still aren't bumping.

All these bumps and it's on page 10 about to 404

OP here. I will let it 404 with this fact.

Trump will be the worst.

>huff post
>true

I don't get the picturd. Can you explain to a retard?