So how about a stinky feet threat? Stinky smelly feet and soles! Nice and sexy yellow soles

So how about a stinky feet threat? Stinky smelly feet and soles! Nice and sexy yellow soles...

again this fucking thread...

holy fuck her acne goddamn

there are more threads Sup Forumsro, go lurk them

the best kind of feet op

stinky != dirty
stinky is sexy
dirty is go take a shower

>stiny
>smelly
>sexy yellow soles
>acne

kys

Bad feet, chipped tooth
>would still fuck

I like them stinky and a little bit dirty honestly... like after a loooong day of walking around with maybe flats and no socks

those are the best kinds of feet for sure

yeap they are... nothing like smelling them for hours... go any pics Sup Forumsro? Im posting everything I can find

I lost all my pics a few years ago, had over 1,000 pics of my ex, about 700 were feet, the rest were butthole pics and other assorted goodies.

My 2 favorite things, girls feet and girls butholes lol, nothing like smelling those after a long day

Oh man me too lol, she loved it too so it was free game all day long. She was a hoe but I would do it all over again just for her perfect feet and ass

damn thats nice, my ex had the most stinky feet ever, she let me smell them after work... it was awesome too dude... nothing beats that...

after work feet are amazing! whenever we would go out she would either wear no socks, tights, or really thick socks to get her feet all nice and sweaty for me. best time with those wonderful feet were after a concert and having her rub her hot, smelly, and sweaty feet all over my dick in the back seat, while her friends were up front. damn what a day

damn that sounds good man, feet get specially smelly with no socks and flats, my ex had those Toms shoes... gold... everytime I saw her with those we both knew it was sniffing day lol