Best way to infuse canabis?

Best way to infuse canabis?

Looking to make butter, need some tips.
How to conceal smell, temps, best ammount of bud to use. etc

>inb4 google search
just trying to get high Sup Forums

AIDS happened because a nigger fucked a monkey

Can't conceal the smell, you need to bake the week in the oven at 200 F to decarboxylated it

Melt butter on extremely low heat, add ground up weed, let sit for awhile, strain plant material out, let butter harden in fridge, then cook with it.

is that actually how its done though it seems too simple

Slow cooker is by far the best way. You're not going to be concealing the smell no matter what method you use. I do 36 hours and my brownies/cookies come out super strong and put people with super tolerance on their ass.

not him but yeah you grind it up, put it in, leave it for a long time, then strain it with cheesecloth and put the butter in fridge for a while then use it.

explain slow cooker method

i just did

put as many sticks of butter in slow cooker as you want, i do 2. turn it on low, let butter melt, add ground up weed(again whatever amount but obviously more is better) let it sit for 36 hours, stirring every couple hours if possible. when done strain through cheesecloth into tupperware, cover and put in fridge to harden.

1 lb butter > 1 oz weed?

you dont have to use an ounce but yeah its ideal

pound of butter? no idea

i do an ounce to the two sticks of butter lol

>not knowing how to measure butter

its on the stick you pleb

>Not OP
Using your ratio, how much of the stick do you need to get high?
Can you just eat it with toast for breakfast?

See

meh

no, the taste is way too strong for toast. ive done it but it wasnt good. i dont know how much you need to get high. i just make cookies and shit and they get you high as fuck lol

stop making it so scientific

i've been making mini batches to test different variables, so i'll try to infuse a gram with a single serving of butter. i generally put it on toast in the morning just to test it out, especially salted butter its really not too hard to eat.

i've heard all it takes is 3-6, have you tried different lengths of infusion to get to that result? also, do you decarb before infusing?

>stop making it so scientific
WEED IS SCIENCE MOTHERFUCKER

OP grow plants,

1 plants sugar leaf is enough for 500ml oil (olive or coconut) or 2 sticks of butter

or half Oz quality bud

quality in = quality out

slow cooker on low overnight then strain with muzzlin cloth

use butter as instructed on recipe, brownies, cheesecake (buiscuit base) cakes, spread on toast etc...

vape it

than make canabutter with the vaped weed.. you'll need more than usual of course.. but its a good way to enjoy the same weed twice

I always heard that too, and did it that way for a while but then my friend told me about the slow cooker multiple day thing and it definitely makes a difference both in strength and in color of the resulting butter.

ive done 24 hours, 27 hours, etc just basically over a day and its dank as shit.

>also, do you decarb before infusing?

forgot to answer this part

no, there is no point since it happens in the cooker anyway.

you should probably make this as well

Overkill. A couple of hours is more than enough. You're just melting trichomes.

>ANYTHING BUT MY TRICHOMES

so why is the butter exponentially stronger? stronger taste, stronger effect.

you know the cooker stays at a constant temp right?

>You're just melting trichomes.

Yeah, into the butter.

I made some fire brownies before i left for college. Coconut oil id the best for infusing weed. Take 1 cup oil and 7g of bud and gring up the bud. Set the oven to. 215f and plave the bud into a pyrex dish i did a 7 by 4 i think. Cover tight with foil and bake for 30 mins by itself. Than add cocnut oil thats been melted real slow on low heat to the dish. Go to a health fod store and youself soy lecethins granules and add 1/2 teaspoon. Sprinkle it evenly. Cover tight with foil like before. Bake at the same 215f for r5 minutes. Be sure each time you let it cool by air to room temp before opening the foil. Also let it cool after you decarb it that forst time it went in. Repeat the cooling stirring lecethin and 45 minute bake two more times. When youre done strain out the bud thru cheese cloth. Keep the bud. Cover the oil with foil and freeze for atleast 2 hours dont skip that step. Take the oil bud and boil a cup of water tie off the cloth and put it in the water to nake a weed infused oil tea to extract the remaining oil your couldnt ring out and drink that for a good buzz. When the oils finished fukin eat it as is or put it in brownies and get ripped. Feel free to use more bud with the same amount of oil. Not too much or else youll saturate the oil and waste bud. Or replace the butter or oil in a cake or brownke recipe with the weed oil to make some flame edibles. Anyone that doesnt tell you to decarb the bud is a dumbass so dont listen to them. And warning where ever you make the oil and bake your treats wil smell like bud for several hkurs incase you didnt already figure that out for yourself. Also the whole process takes lime 7 hours si start early in the day. Happy getting high folks

All info on this is awesome please keep going. Still confused on the time honestly, 6 enough or that long term thing? Seems like it would boil down a lot there and you'd lose quite a bit unless real slow real low...

thanks for the jewel, stranger. i'll have to give it a go

grind and lay out about 20g of the plant matter on a baking sheet about 5-7mm thick, preheat the oven and bake at 175 degrees c for about 5 minutes, while that is happening create a double boiler and melt about 1kg of butter in the top. once the plant matter has decarboxylated, wrap it in cheesecloth or gauze, and brew like tea until the entire mixture has a greenish tinge. remove and squeeze the plant matter into the rest of the compound, then pour the liquid compound into a mould and let it set in the refrigerator.

Where it says "r5" i meant 45. My bad. Nah the oil wil stay intact. 215f is just hardly over the boiling point for water and no wher near that of the oil. And thats also why you cover it tight with foil to keep thc vapours from escaping

why would it boil? its a slow cooker. it stays at a constant temperature. plus you stir it.

ive done both and longer time is better, but hey you can do whatever you want

>to keep the thc vapours from escaping

do you use the foil to make hats as well?

That would've work i guess but longer methods extract the most. Yoyr wasting a lot of bud doin that. Let it steep at least two hours. Because there will be a tinge of green rather quicjly. But by no means does that mean its extracted fully. The coconut oil method i posted above is the best. Plus the lecethin it will allow your. Body to metabolize the thc atrached to the fats faster and more efficiently.

Ummmm. Do you want the strongest possible infusion or are you gonna be a cunt and waste good weed.

lmbo

OP ITS NOT FUCKING HARD

SLOW COOK

GO TO SLEEP

WAKE UP

REFRIDGERATE

Mmm not really. I imagine you never been pissed because you wasted bud on bad edibles that didnt work because youre an impatient turd

crock pot

so you're trying to tell me that if you're infusing at a temperature high enough to extract vapor from the buds that the thc is going to magically settle back into the mixture after it cools? fuck i hate you, the education system, and the judicial system i deserve your education

Stop fucking shit posting, people.
>crock pot
It a little more delacate than just
>crock pot

Yeah I have. Some people bitch about the taste on toast but will demolish their lungs with grav bonge res hits so to each their own.

do you know anyone that has smoked resin that isn't a shitty person? only two people i knew that were willing to smoke resin tried to rob me/steal money from me at some point

Yeah I knew a few decent people who did. Poor college students waiting on their paychecks and in one small town I lived in people were doing it after the main dealers went to jail. Generally they are shitty people though

Not that the tempurature is going to just blast thc into vapour. No a small amout. Water evaporates at rokm temp. Thc dles a lie bit at 200 or 215. Im a fucking jew get off my back. I lime havi g the strongest possible brownies. Stop being an edgy fuck. Take a look at yourself
>magically settle back into the mixture.
Why the fuck do you think i said you have to let it cool to room temp before removing the foil. Any vapors will condense and have a chance to stay in the dish and bind to the fat.

i would say clarify the butter it makes it better in general

Mmm yeah if you want buttery taste sure. But if you want something with little to no taste. Coconut oil. Which you want to use.

Whichever*

Can someone explain to me why gravity is called gravity? They had to be high why nameing it.

While.

you use gravity to smoke

I actually knkw the answer to that. Im the coconut weed brownie guy. I knlw laton and gravitas is the latin word for weight and that where we got the word gravity

that looks disgusting. Just make pancakes and bacon you fucking juvenile.

Okay, but you don't really use gravitation force in gravity. Isn't it just that the smoke won't go inside the water?

You can make this too, its called the marijuana meatblock. Has an ounce in it. You WILL turn into a stapler.

Its when you push the bottle down to force the smoke into your lungs that you use gravity to make it faster

thc isn't water soluble i think you're confused about it's properties. it doesn't exactly work the way you think it does

MAGICAL BUTTER MAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look it up on line. i made gummy bears. super easy and a couch locking kick

Since did i say thc was a solutte for water. I was using water as an example comparing how those things evaporate

We know its you by the way you type by banging the keyboard on your forehead.

Since when*

Why does gravity force change anything? What is it supposed to affect? The smoke? In what way? Gravity pulls things to more massive objects, like planets. When is the smoke pulled down? It basically stays in one place, it's you and your lungs that are moving, isn't it?

Haha yeah i know sorry im on my phone and to get everything right is a pain in the ass

The water stays down as you pull the botttle up and i creates a vacuum. Its caled gravity bong because gravity holds the water down against the vacuum force and its forced to pull the smoke thru

Only gonna say it once, faggots. THC is THCA in weed until you heat it. This is called decarboxylating. The secret to absolutely mind blowing brownies or whatever the fuck you make is to grind up the pot, spread it on a pizza pan or some shit, and put it in the oven at exactly 240 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes. After that, use a double boiler (a pan with a metal bowl on top, spaced so water can boil at the bottom without touching the bowl) to prevent burning the butter. Heat the double boiler till that shit, well, boils, and stir in the baked pot. After 2-3 hours of stirring once every 15 minutes, you will have absolutely top tier butter. I like to use 1/4 per stick. Put taht shit in the fridge overnight and you will have some walter white shit.

it like slams the thc into your alveoli like I slam my cock in your mom's vagina

I forgot to add that THCA doesn't get you high. Doesn't do shit, really.

Oh, now I see. It's in the part of pulling bottle up, not down. Thanks user.

I have no mother you cuckpolack, she died in the fire.

I never tried edible. How effective would you say it is? Do you need to use more stuff to get as high as you world if you have just smoked it?

I was wondering why my dick was so hot...

*would. Somehow we all misspell a lot in this thread.

With the brownies I made () I was fucking floored for 4-5 hours from half a brownie. My recipe uses 2 sticks of butter, makes a good 12-15 brownies. It's an entirely different level of high,

It's far stronger as an edible. Be careful because it's easy to be overwhelmed. It's a more psychedelic high, and can feel quite trippy.

Also if you eat too much you'll have this intense high for several hours followed by a "normal" high the next day. The next day is a nice feeling though, it's not like a hangover, just like a pleasant sensation of being high but in control

I'll try it tomorrow, thanks user. Cheers from /ck/

but thc doesn't condense at room temp

Idk ive never heard of it evaporationg at room temp. There fore it should condense. What prooof do you have?

As an addendum to this, I once "overdosed" on edibles (I ate half a gram baked and mixed with peanut butter, which doesn't sound like much). It hit me after I had walked into town and I was in a bad place, very paranoid and aware of people looking at me.

I had to essentially run home to recover, and lay in bed sweating and twitching for about 3 hours. Now whenever I smoke I twitch really hard. I kinda like it but it gets tiring.

>overdosed

gtfo

Any of you Sup Forumsros got any tips for passing a saliva drug test?

I've heard about this, definitely gonna try it.

evaporation and condensation aren't the same thing. they don't happen at the same temperature point either

1. ALWAYS De-Carb your bud mein
a.Grind up all oyur flower or leaves, set in stove to bake on cookie sheet at 240 for roughly 35-40 minutes
b. This activates the bud, if oyu dont do this you wil have minimal effects, google it or whatever oyu want this is the ONLY way to make REAL edibles

2. Slow cooker is easy add bud to it and butter or Coconut oil and probably 3 cups of water and stir for atleast 15 hours, yes fifteen hours and fucking stir it
b. I perosnally use Cocnut oil its much better at grabbin the THC, more saturated fat.
c. While stirring through your fifteen hours if you run low on water feel free to add some bud is not water soluable.

3. once done strain through cheese cloth, place in refrige overnight or until all butter or oil solidifies at top, drain water from bottom, GET HIGH NIGGA!

Enjoy

High time has a wicked piece on this, they tested various methods, funny enough using Everclear in a spray bottle on the bud AFTER you grind it but BEFORE you De-Carboxalate will help break up the cell walls or some shit and releases mor eTHC into your butter or oil, CHEERS!

Holy fucking kek

If you aren't using garbage weed, you can get a second batch out of what's left in the cheese cloth. Plenty of people say you can't, but I've done it, and it works.

Weed is for faggots

This is a tried and tested for dozens of times method.

Smell-free cannaoil

Things you need
-Glass jar with metal lid(like marmalade jars)
-Weed
-Pot
-Cooking oil(canola, palm, etc)
-Water

For Brownie:
-Brownie mix(I used Maya)

Steps
1) Chop weed up to small pieces. Break them up with your fingers first before you grind them to remove the seeds. You can get a food processor to do this or a pepper grinder. Any grinder will do. Just make sure to separate the leaves and stems. Throw away the seeds you won't need them plus they'll ruin the oil.
2) Clean the jar really well. Dry it then put the weed and oil inside along with some stems. The amount here is a guesstimate but remember, you're going to put 4-5x amount of oil over weed. So 1 cup oil is 1/5 cup weed. If you feel it's too little just add more weed. Take into consideration the strength of your strain. If it's weak add more if not add less.
3) Put water on the pot and put the jar in it. Close the jar's lid tightly. Make sure the water is just enough for the pot to not float around. Simmer(the water should be bubbly but not boiling) for 8-12 hours. It will lose water from time to time so just add more. Also check the bottle it might explode so open it every hour or so.
4) If you've done it right the oil should now be green. The color might depend on the amount and strain. If you didn't remove the seeds there should be some disgusting gunk there now. Don't remove the leaves, they add a more "authentic" taste to brownies when added. Don't add the stems on your baked goods tho.
5) substitute oil from brownie mix recipe with your cannaoil. You can sub it completely or mix half-half with normal oil.
6) Proceed baking according to brownie mix guide. Add some m&m's in the mix if you want or some nuts or whatever.
7) Enjoy.

You don't need to decarb the weed anymore unless your weed isn't dried beforehand. If it's been dried already then go do this but if not decarb it. Enjoy.

SEMITE GET OUT