The average iq of the nigger race is 75, so niggers as a race are near clinical retardation

The average iq of the nigger race is 75, so niggers as a race are near clinical retardation.

Explain to me the reason the negroid brain is so underdeveloped Sup Forums

We smartir then u wite boi

We is gunna take ya wemens you dirty white cracka

>Explain to me the reason the negroid brain is so underdeveloped Sup Forums

Niggers are dumbshits. No other explanation is necessary.

He didn't say this

Ax me do i giv a fuk wite boi

You dont need smarts when you go a big dick.

Those number are only for people born in Africa in the "wild" regions.
They get parasitic infections as infants and do not get enough nutrients to develop. That's why a lot of tribes never developed writing or a complex social structure.

The average iq for African Americans is only 10 points higher. And the most current iq standard test is only patterns so no learning barrier exists

Pic related

That's really fucking interesting. I've never heard this before, Can you cite any sources on that?

Race doesn't play any role in IQ

There are smart people and dumb people in every race

I think it's more of a case of culture than genetics. For example,statistically, literal mental retardation has a higher incidence in Caucasian/European races. It cannot be denied culture is a decisive element of an intelligent quotient.

Inferior genetics? Keep in mind that their cousins are still chucking spears and communicating through clicking noises in some parts of the world as we speak.

nignog detect

You do realize we give them the largest handicap on their SAT scores right? Mind telling me why we do this?

>I know a smart black guy and a dumb asian tho!
Race does play a role in IQ, the over all numbers and averages do not lie. Anecdotal examples are not the rule, they are the exception.

Darwin didn't say that, it was Thomas Dixon Jr., taken from his book "The Clansman"

Negroes has a low-pressure living environment which allows comfortable lifestyle with as little knowledge as possible. Thus, they never develop the need for written language. Their counterparts in colder region, actually needs written language, as the would die without it, because humans are not naturally born knowing how to farm or build living quarters. Thus, as stated in many studies, written language allows complex development of the brain. That is why culture with great language complexity often possess greater mental capacity. This is also the reason why asians are so smart, as their language are quite complex.

No it doesn't, as he said, there are smart people and dumb people

A president would probably be a smart person
A person who think race is connected to intelligence is dumb

>YOU'RE JUST BLACK DEFENDING BLACKS LOL I'M A STUPID FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE
No, I'm white, and yes I do recognize the problem of blacks and crime, but you're still a dumbass

Are you pretending to be retarded or actually retarded?

Op here and i can cite sources on the study, it never broke mainstream because the results conflicted with the agenda of the researchers.

Not the same person you were talking you, by the way, I just jumped in when I seen you saying something extremely idiotic and intellectually dishonest.

The fact that there is a pattern that forms when you calculate and average in the numbers, displays a clear disparity linked to race. When you look at races, historically, it further outlines this and confirms what the other numbers show.

If you are black, you can be smart, but the probability that you will have a low IQ is higher due to your genetics.