This little FUCKER needed to be put in his place. Dubs decides what I do to him

This little FUCKER needed to be put in his place. Dubs decides what I do to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

derpycats.com/post/14109257706
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let him go and then go kill yourself so he can eat your face two weeks later.

kys op

Let him be free

3 posters dumbfuck

FUCKING TRIPS!
DO IT FAGGOT

Let him scratch your face up

old shit is old, sage and hide

>666

This proves that Satan is a cat lover. Fucking first pull and the devil has spoken. You heard him.

I like this post. :)

put some salsa on him

It's pasta you fucking newfags

This, wtf?

Yes this.

Put a slice of ham near him

RAPE HIM AND MAKE PHOTOS!

Fuck him

Old copy pasta, but do this anyway. Satan commands

ROLLING FOR THIS EPIC

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

Doesn't matter if it's pasta. Cat or no cat, he threw the dice and still has to kill himself. It's the law around these parts.

I'm glad someone understands me user.

derpycats.com/post/14109257706

rip thread

IF it's pasta there how is there a timestamp you gigantic shill faggot. I bet you voted for hillary

Fuck it, since this wont get dubs

Shave cat

im guessing you got here around july 2014, right?

As if you know anything about 4chen you lame 13 year old edge lord trying too hard to be cool and trying too hard to feel a part of a culture.

learn to use photoshop;

nice pasta, fuck off now, user

leave him go and then play league of legends

Yeah, maybe I am newfag, but that doesn't mean that op can't kill himself

being this new

omg wasted!!

There's no time stamp

/thread

It's a fucking website brah.

>inb4 chanology
>inb4 pool closed

I've been lurking in this shit-smelling asshole since AOL was a thing and the Motorola Razr was the best phone in town. And it's still not a "subculture." Anybody who thinks that is in serious need of a bullet-induced coma.

Set him free and kill yourself.

I only see a stamp, not a time.
Newfag

Copy pasta friends, lets get outta here.

>trying this hard to feel relevant and a part of a group.

You must be very lonely.

Give him to a suitable owner and shove a butt plug up your ass

Well, OP, I guess we won't hear from you again. Make sure to crack a window for it to get out after you start rotting.

Not anymore. Now I have you.

let him go then shove some spaghetti into your ass. non cooked spaghetti at that. fucking chink.

let hin out, people are one thing, but that's a cat

W I T N E S S E D

Satan has spoken

Let him piss and shit in your mouth, and with what you wrapped it in, stangle yourself with it.

No, 07 actually
When cp wasn't immediately scrapped

Find him a good home.

noooooooo STOP!

Winner; also roll for this just because

All hail dank Lord!

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen that shit in a long time.

delete this b8

Shut the fuck up

I was only 9 years old I loved shrek so much, I had all the merchandise and movies I pray to shrek every night before bed thanking him for the life I've been given. Shrek is love I say, Shrek is life My dad overhears me and calls me a faggot I knew he was just jealous of my devotion for Shrek I called him a cunt He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep Im crying now, and my face hurts I lay in bed and its really cold A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me Its shrek I am so happy He whispers in to ear "this is my swamp He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me on my hands and knees I'm ready I spread my ass cheeks for Shrek He penetrates my butthole It hurts so much but I do it for Shrek I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water I push against his force I want to please Shrek He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love My dad walks in Shrek looks him straight in the eye and says "Its all ogre now" Shrek leaves through my window Shrek is love, Shrek is life

You're supposed to start a thread with that copypasta, nigger, nobody's going to fall for it like that

all these newfags

Someone else responded to you, wasn't me. Anyway, that post was just to inform the newcomers

Let him go, he dindu nuffin.

Let it go you scumfuck

1 off an epic get, kek