So I started texting this girl at work. We've been texting a lot...

So I started texting this girl at work. We've been texting a lot. Sometimes she doesn't seem interested and barely says anything. But if I don't she asks why I didn't talk to her. Thoughts?
Pic unrelated

she's clearly interested, just keep on going pal

also nice trips

Ditto. Are u serious though?

The dubs are real in this thread

Why else would she want you to talk to her? just keep on talking and try to seem intrested about her

rolling

Until u showed up

what would you lose if she weren't interested in you, gotta keep trying.

Girls rarely take initiative. They want to be pursued..

I'm kinda not. PS I'm 28 she's 17

She want's a ducky from Pretty In Pink. Friendzone cuck. She wants to be showered with attention, but doesn't want to give it up.

Move on to someone else.

act then if you want to fuck

She's testing you. You think she would be texting you like that if she wasn't slightly interested?

She is going to charge you for "services renderd" so get the cost up front.

Ohh. Take her out for drinks. When you get to the bar and they ask for her ID, think to yourself "oh maybe there's a reason the age gap might be presenting problems".

Then take her to a motel, get her drunk and fuck her when she passes out. Sneak out the door and never acknowledge her again.

>mfw you're working someplace at 28 where your coworkers can be 17

Its a restaurant she answers phones

roofie n run no time to waste op

Witnessed

Op here just deleted her number and our entire text history so I can't contact her until she texts me

OP confirmed fag wanting the d

She's playing hard to get

Ask her out in person. Just ask if you can take her to lunch. She says anything but yes with a smile move the fuck on.

A lot of variables.
>Devil's Trip
Well, you're fucked either way.

I'm gonna need sauce

hah 28 years old, still working at restaurants. are you an "actor"?

No I'm a cook. I'd bet I make more than you, too.

I work in IT Security and pull in about 130k + 15% yearly bonus. How am I fairing in the competition?

Close but no cigar