Back and to the side

>back and to the side
>back and to the side
>back and to the side
>back and to the side
>back and to the side

Somebody's ready to fight back against Prohibition!

/ck/ pls go and take your giant pile of shitty memes with you

what camera is that?

just imagine that the britbongs elected him to represent them in the second world war

back and to the reddit

He uses Sup Forums

>tfw Reviewbrah will kill himself the day shortwave dies

that his moms?

chyeah cj that his moms alright

dude...

that's one of his hoes he be pimpin

Helen Hunt and Jodie Foster rolled into one.

his head is so teeny tiny!

Hard to believe he's 22 now

Where did you find that out? I tried to look him up, but he seems pretty secretive.

He mentioned it in a comment on one of his recent videos. That being said, I hope he remains secretive. He's a good lad and I'd hate for him to get doxxed

He frequents /r9k/ and /fa/

He's clearly depressed and has hinted killing himself in a few years (he occasionally tripfags on /r9k/). Lets hope he gets better

Is he good or just pitiably naive and sheltered?

I wonder if eating nothing but fast food has anything to do with his depression

You haven't seen his day in the life of videos clearly.

He has three of them, and I find them really hard to watch.

Someone posted where he lived in a thread but I'm obviously not gonna post it. People are fucking assholes if you give them the slightest info

the average day videos are comfy as fuck

Get that booze baby outta here

HE'S A FUCKNIG /fit/IZEN REEEEEEEE

STOP STEALING OUR MEMES

They're pretty comfy 2bh, he's just a strange guy who loves suits, listening to shortwave radio, and eating fast food. He seems to be on the road more often lately so maybe he has a job now? Who knows, I kind of enjoy the mystery of it.

>he's 22 now
He looks like a lot younger.

He needs to get a job. He could nail job interviews since he always looks professional

He probably eats real food too
but the answer is yes

damn that's a tiny head

do all tall people look like this?

He's clearly gay. Look at him. He wants to be straight so bad that he's copying what other men have classically done in order to be suave in an attempt to reduce his homosexuality. He's confused and scared, his mother probably hates fags.

That's why he's depressed.

He's wearing a suit and a coat, of course his body looks bigger than it actually is

Christ. look at these fucking philistines.
Stop trying to understand reviewbrah. You're so far off the mark it's ridiculous.

he's like 5ft 4

nah his head is mad small

Why is he depressed then? He seems like a cool dude albeit a little strange.

No, he's gay, thanks for posting though. Unless you think his flair for fashion and bewilderingly strange attempts to capture straight masculinity are just him being a strange guy.

I bet your son is transgender

Trve yovtvbe kino

Please enlighten us.

He has tripfagged on /r9k/ and has admitted to occasionally visiting Sup Forums on a youtube comment

>He could nail job interviews since he always looks professional
>Going to a job interview in a 1940's style 3-piece suit

Literal keks. I like Reviewbrah but honestly I don't know where he'd even work. As a radiofag I would rather him just stick to his routine now and do his own podcast/broadcast stuff.

When I watched him before a year ago or so, he was a NEET who just got out of high school.

That's enough to depress someone when everyone else is going to college and he's shutting himself off inside his mom's house.

i love reviewbrah

>being uninformed