Sup Forums, What in your experience, what have you come to learn is a certain sign that someone should not be trusted?

Sup Forums, What in your experience, what have you come to learn is a certain sign that someone should not be trusted?

A penis

If they avoid eye contact constantly

op here, mine is someone who doesn't drink, or get drunk.

they have a vagina

>talks shit about people constantly
>acts differently around certain people
>lies
>changes their mind constantly
>doesn't keep their word

The story keeps changing. Some people don't seem to be able to keep track of their own lies, that just leads me to take everything they say as likely bullshit.

Alcoholism.

▲▲

politician

they're black

I don't trust people who don't reveal themselves to others. Like if you see somebody constantly hiding his point of view.

People who are too nice to you for no reason.

I don't trust people by default until they talk about themselves.

Not true in my experience.

Anyone who abuses hard drugs though.

▲▲

They say they're going to get dubs and they don't get dubs

Op here,

is trustwrothiness necessarily and intrinsically correlated to morality, or "goodness"?

Younger than 35 years old.

Yeah I believe so. trustworthiness promotes prosocial behavior.

I trust you brother.

look at this faggot trying to impress people with his words and by askin a fuckign stupid question.

I trust this user

This one time a guy asked me if I had the time. I looked at my watch, then promptly pulled out my gun and robbed him.

Never trust anyone who gives you the time of day.

you cant trust anyone

Well, use or abuse. I know some pretty decent people who use cocaine. But they're also fairly well off. So they're trustworthy unless they ask you for money.

But heroin and meth users are scumbag junkies and should never be trusted.

the name 'Carl' has led me to believe anyone named such is secretly fucked up in the head.

Haha nice comment
This is all I have to offer you

That'd be a pretty good way to rob someone for their phone/watch

They're from the South. You know you're in a shithole when you can't even trust the white people.

>But heroin and meth users are scumbag junkies and should never be trusted

agreed.
I known a couple who got clean for awhile and turned out OK though.

This, damn lizards

I'm a shy awkward nerd and I feel I'm very trustworthy. Never purposefully hurt anybody more than a silly harmless joke. People constantly notice how I avoid eye contact.

I'm just a beta. Doesn't mean I can't be trusted.

people who don't own up to small mistakes