Yo Sup Forums. I know Sup Forums isn't a personal army or anything like that, but this kids account has to go...

Yo Sup Forums. I know Sup Forums isn't a personal army or anything like that, but this kids account has to go. No one in the Chuck E Cheese fandom likes him

>inb4 kek that shits gay
We just like robots

This kid repeatedly harassed both me and my girlfriend as well as our friends and attacked our looks and was just all around rude. Keep in mind this kid is obese attacking two skinny people. I'll be attaching screenshots ITT of things he said.

Do what you need to do to get this account down, please don't mess with the his followers or people who he follows as most of us or genuinely good people (lots of us browse Sup Forums as well believe it or not)

Can an user help a newishfag out?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanpop.com/clubs/chuck-e-cheeses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Little shit doesn't know how to spell. Fuck him up Sup Forums

Please someone do something about this little shit.

NYPA

nypa

Find something better to do than try to get other people to bully children on the internet or you. And then kill yourself.

>Yo Sup Forums. I know Sup Forums isn't a personal army
>This kid repeatedly harassed both me and my girlfriend

Tell me again why i should care?

is this a pasta?

How I hate these nypa newfags
Little faggot was also reported
Youre welcome Sup Forumsro

You got fucking owned by a kid and you need our
help to protect you??

Fuck off

You wanna provide a fucking profile to FB or something? Cant help you if you dont help us

op does your gf have nudes?

Reporting for bullying/toxic behaviour isnt bullying you stupid fuck
Why do you even visit Sup Forums GTFO please

Why post here then
Get the fuck out of this site you inbred fag.

Its okay to feel powerless. This great loss shows us our deepest flaws. It is up to you, to gain wisdom and work through these deep flaws.

That, and no one here gives a fuck about you. Not past posting in your thread, anyway

>Chuck E cheese fandom
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Find something better to do than crying over an internet post that triggered you . And then kill yourself.

>Chuck E Cheese fandom

What the fuck happened to this generation?

How old are you OP? Serious question

He still has a GF ... Unlike your ugly ass

Find something better to do than crying over an internet post that triggered you . And then kill yourself.

>Chuck E Cheese fandom
How old are you and how in the fuck do you have a girlfriend..

Autist?

>chuck e cheese fandom
>crying over a kid who insulted him and his body pillow waifu gf online
>requesting a personal army on some kid who's still in elementary

OP better kill yourself now because you're a fucking faggot

>chuck e cheese fandom

Sup Forums what the fuck he's obviously trolling there is no such thing as a chuckie cheese fandom

lol

>someone in the Chuck E Cheese fandom
>Has gf

>you don't

just end it

i mean he's probably ugly as fuck and so is she but still

fanpop.com/clubs/chuck-e-cheeses

You sure about that?

The plot thickens

Explain OP

Just WHO is this "Aaron Awesome"?