You know you're European when

You know you're European when...

your underwear is clean

You only exist because Germans were merciful with your people.

your teeth are allright

You live in a 1st world country.

...you can't stop trying to suck your own dick.

you find french cheese edible, and you enjoy vine more than a beer

You pay tribute to Germany.

you break your leg and when you leave the hospital they give you a 0€ bill.

You are surrounded by pakis, blacks and syrians

When 30% of your country is unemployed but you still act snobby to Americans online for some reason

t. Chicano

Ryuujin ken o kurae!

...you're born in Argentina

>

>encircles your army
>nothing personal kid

>That word, i dont think it means what you think it means
Dont you have some debts to pay and islands to sell Miklos?

you suck arab dicks

>miklos
That's probably a Baltic name, not Greek. But how would you know, you don't know geography

>the pakistan of the Americas telling me to pay denbts

lmaooooooo

you get 30 days of vacations

>you've been occupied and spied on for 70+ years "for your own good" and are not allowed to vote on it

>Greek

t.ikibey

I am Greek

Germans only exist because Russians and Anglos were merciful with germans. Hahahahaha

I am a Greek

Because they were dumb. Now we can recover.

Recover into Muslim caliphate. HAHAHAHAHahahaha

>Making of of Muslim population
>as Russian

Kek.

>european
No such thing. Only Arabs exist in those lands. They are the modern europeans. Whites are extinct.

>Bring a couple million sand niggers into your country to out breed the native population

You're just finishing the job for us Klaus.

>couple of millions

Actually about 1 million also 40% have to go definitely said Merkel.

You have guaranteed access to best medical care in the world and know that your children will have access to tertiary education without having to take a loan with your house as a collateral.

You don't get shot.

you get beheaded

when you have European DNA.

I'm sure that the EU establishment that literally advocates for mass immigration to the EU to make up for the piss-poor birth rate is going to let that happen

they aren't only edible they are marvelous

Youre a gay cuck

you pay the 80% tax on somali semen just to not be called a racist.

...you talk about democracy but slave for a Brussels dictatorship

you go to a mall and you don't shit yourself

When you know it's true because how much butthurt this fact cause among other Europeans

Chicano is a Mexican born in the US.

...you don't want to be one anymore.

You are gay enough to think it's natural to pay filthy pakis or poles some money when you take a dump lul

you go both to Sup Forums and /r/europe and give no fucks.

I'm looking at you OP.

why...

at first i thought of this only from a logical perspective. you can only not want to be one if you are one. but then i started thinking about the values that european nations are supposed to share and i just felt like it's all bullshit death culture for pederasts and traps and weebshits and all manner of degeneracy which will not stand against stronger cultures... it's depressing to watch

same

> death culture for pederasts and traps and weebshits
but there must be more to it than that

you drive past more tanks and barricades than the average iraqi to get to your chistmas market

Western Europe and their values will lead them to destruction, that's it. Thanks God we are poor so no blacks and muslims wanna live here.

...the Brits suddenly start ranting at you incoherently.

t. arab

You get jailed for expressing your opinion and you try to use "free speech" in court but it turns out Europe doesn't actually have free speech because it would hurt someone's feelings so the political system started exploiting it to establish a police state and no one cared because they didn't have anything to hide

At least we have excuse such as muslim native territories?
Whats your excuse ? You want BSNC so much you cant resist?

there is no such thing as European

..you become minority in your native land

When all Asian girls suck your dick

when u have 2 language at home get cured for ur cancer for free, work and live in a country not ur homeland and still feel safe, can be in Riga one day, Brussels the other and Rome the day after...for work and without visa...etc...etc

...you celebrate...