Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/laUuJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more of her?

Moar?!?!

she looks like a cockroach, so step on her and kill her.

i hate all these asian vermin, disgusting

wwyd, got more if interest

I wouldn't have kids with her cause of her nose. But IDK we could have some fun

Interest

Probably only hit it from the back... but more body?

Keep going!

She give's crazy head..

Who knows? We can't see shit

# would defintely fuck her brains out. Give more of her

ugly cockroach

do you have a pic with her tits and face?

I feel blessed that she's seein me, only been a month but its been crazy

Wwyd

Nope just one covered

let see some nipples god dammit man

go on...

ask her for her bra.
never return it back.
if she inquires about the fate of the bra, act like i never had it.

Fuuuuuck, id take her to the locker room and bang the fuck out of her. Any more?

she's mental, run away

would probably face fuck her

I'd pull her little green top just so her tits are exposed and rip open those tights to fuck that pussy until my cock was covered with her wetness then shove it deep in her ass a blow my load there. Moar?

maybe

would fuck those big tits till im diamond then proceed with her tight asshole. Cum deep in her ass, pull out and let her lick me clean

Hell yeah. You know her?

Have her smudge lipstick on my cock before I stuff it up her ass

bikini shots? cute girl

she's a good slut if you slap her enough

Zach from September some feee n But unfortunately, and flooring really funny students said dawg stuff going tovraod n But unfortunately my interest side Japanese leaders quality kids volume which But she tolerates you still working Saturday December k quick member Your mother says

She's got perfect body fat, I'd massage her tits as I stood behind her with by dick rubbing against her crotch

get on with it then m8

wwyd

any pics without that bra?

Far right
imgur.com/a/laUuJ

It's not the best trust, can't see nip
>I'm seeing her in 2 days, she might be down for pics

before anyone asks, no win. girl is a total prude

w/e the fuck she commands me to do..fucking hell bro, she's a real human or celestial being?

well?

Moar

please for the love of god, dump all of this incredible being. keep going, you're being the hero you were meant to be.

They need to all take off their plastic clothes

call the ambulance

is this a wwyd or a prude thread?

from where you're standing?
knock her completely unconscious. steal a couple valuables.
rip her panties off her after rubbing the crotch in. flip her over and fuck her asshole. skip town. lay low for a couple months.
sniff panties and jack off occasionally.
circle around back after some time.
leave panties at her doorstep.
ring bell.
ding, dong, ditch.

top flight rape slut right there

right or left chick? also, more?

wife her literally

needs abusing, in any way i see fit

how about wwyd to this prude

Damn, I think I know her? Where is she from? First name maybe?

loves to be taken harder the better

i can tell you my wwyd, but it won't be pretty, or kind, or subtle, but it's what i'd do

anyone?

>this prude

A prude dressed like a slut

It's a start

She'd jerk me off till I cream on her face

very hot, what could go wrong, a lot apparently

she's forced to for sorority stuff. she works really hard to keep that stuff untagged where her parents and people without mutual friends in her sorority can't see it. she came to college having never touched cock before. that's pretty prude if you ask me

hot. name?

id chew a hole in those shorts and fuck her tight asshole while she cried

Pretty big difference between how she dresses in the pics the decides to keep tagged lol

you make it sound so boring, i sneak into her place as she has got home from this party, wasted and out of it, i havw been following her a while, getting into her room. groping her tits and undressing her

What else

Why would she join a sorority if she didn't want to be involved in slutty behaviour?

walking home, late at night after a late flight, i watch as she walks, still dressed sexy, and it's quiet, no one around, i think i might take my chances

what would you do? and rate please

Would love to rip that towel off, push her over the sink and shove my cock deep in that ass.

Surprise, surprise, college isn't like the movies and not every girl who decides to join a sorority does it for dick! Wow!!

id straddle her on that chair and fuck her face until i was ready, then id turn her around hike her dress up and cum deep in her ass while bent over

I like where this is going

Wwyd?

she was really sheltered before college and did it to come out of her shell. I think her roommate pledging also helped. That's how I met Sam, through her roommate

hot, petite, slutty after a night flight, not really with it, surprised, as i throw against a wall and cover the mouth

she is totally fucking wasted, drunk, getting ready to slap her or choke her to keep her quiet but not needed as i grope her tits and strip her, looking at her tight hot slut of a body