Ned has a baby with HIS OWN SISTER

>Ned has a baby with HIS OWN SISTER
>this is somehow acceptable

The baby is the bastard child of Rhaegar Targaryen.

Nah, it's the child of Robert Baratheon, not Ned Stark

it would have been much more interesting if it had been neds

When did the show even say that?
spoiler: it didn't

Well in that case showfags would now just know the baby was Lyanna's and could infer it was probably not Ned's. Jon being an incest baby would be possible if you didn't know about Rhaegar, but a more likely explanation (given the scene) would be that Ned took in his sister's baby and claimed it washis own to protect him for some reason.

Also the impact of the scene was kinda ruined for me because of all the R+L=J spam

Yeah, it's been an entire season since they mentioned Rhaegar and Lyanna. Normies memories don't span that long

i think D&D know of all the RLJ hype and will reveal next season that it's ned's son because of "lel so edgy twist xD"

R E T A R D

If you are a pure showfag, i think there's room to believe that the child is Ned's

I have to rewatch the show though

When was the last time they did a twist on Game of Thrones?

The twistest thing was killing off Doran to give his lines to his murderer.

Nope it will be revealed that Jon is Stannis's son.
Think about it, literally no evidence that he is a targ

Melly not being as hot in reality was a real cock twist desu

this would make my fucking year
>we must foind the red woman to bring back the true king of the north, not I, my father, Stannis the mannis

killing all those main characters in the sept was sort of a twist for the normies

For a show that panders to plebs so much it's unbelievable how convoluted they make all,this

For example the people i watch this show with had no idea what was going on with the whole Riverlands plotline
The Frey the Tully and all that, they had no idea who were any of these people
I've also been asked who the fuck was Stannis up until he died, also who the fuck were Loras, Renly, Davos, Roose, Benjen ... etc

I don't think they'll understand who is Rhaegar, or who is Lyanna, or why it even matters

(and they're not even that dumb)

Who would ever believe him? Just because his retard limp brother said so? Howland wasn't in the room so wtf does he know.

And it's still not a noble birth. He's still a bastard. So what difference does any of it make. I actually still wish he were Ned's bastard child. Ned is way more based than that puff faggot rheagar.

That's 90% of normies. Most normies don't know any family names or sigils outside of stark/lannister.

they haven't shown Rhaegar yet. I expect a full flashback episode with some rape and epic hammer wielding Robert.

Alot of people just watch it for the character deaths, end of season big show pieces and the shock moments.
Basically this show is loved by bottom tier shitty horror flick fans, the types who claim the vvitch is dull and uninteresting

Some plebs I know were even saying the season finale was boring because it didnt have much action

to be fair even I forgot who Loras and Benjen were until I googled them and got a reminder
Forgetting stannis is unforgivable though, they must just be on their phones the entire time not paying attention to important plot points. That is one of my biggest pet peeves. Can't tell my friends to put their phones away tho at the risk of sounding like an aspie loser

Tell my you're trolling. That is Rhaegar Targaryen's rape baby, Jon snow (Targaryen)

The show barely even mentions Rhaegar, I don't even remember any scene saying that Ned's sister got kidnapped by her.
And if it did exist, it was probably in season 1, years ago.

do you even plot twist bro
having Rhaegar be the father would be waaay too predictable for Dumb&Dumber

Why would Baratheon kill his own baby?

Literally right before the Tower of Joy scene someone says how the sister was kidnapped and raped.

he wanted a son with blonde hair and blue eyes

Didn't catch that, probably because I was too busy staring at Bran's new jew nose

Shut up

Go and torrent Green Room

and shut the fuck up

WHERE WILL THE LADY IN RED GO?

we've got a filthy mud hair over here, fellas

It's obviously the child of Ned's sister and Khal Drogo

She is going to revive bud spencer, saving the world.

Are you shitposting?

Jon Snow is the stallion who will mount the world

>That is one of my biggest pet peeves. Can't tell my friends to put their phones away tho at the risk of sounding like an aspie loser
kek this actually happened to me recently

>friend starts using his phone

>hey let's put on another tv show maybe
>nah bro i'm watching
>if you're not watching we can like play battlefield or something
>i'm just on my phone at the same time no problem
>ok if you're not watching we can go get something to eat
>bro i swear i'm watching
>why don't we just go and get drunk
>bro fuck you i'm watching

>20 minutes later he admits he's not watching and offers to go eat something

I've been hood winked!

It's actually Stannis' baby

Explain.

>Khal Drogo
Is he a relative of Carl Drogo?

I know that feel all too well
The amount of ADHD nowdays is too real
Then they have the nerve to say that the show is shit because they don't know what's going on

Not much to explain.
Stannis fucked Lyanna to spite Robert, that's why Robert will kill the baby if he finds out.

The dragons will care you dope.

Just think about it, makes perfect sense
Do you really need everything spelling out to you?

>Stannis is claimed to be Azoh Ahai
>But Stannis is actually the rightful KING of the 7 kingdoms
>That would make Jon the PRINCE that was promised
>Lyanna told Ned to protect Jon because if Robert found out he would kill 'him' (Stannis) for cucking him, the 7 Kingdoms needed Stannis and stability otherwise it would decend into chaos and Jons fate be put on the line. She knew Robert best and could tell that he wouldnt last a full reign as King
>Ned kept his word and petitioned for Stannis to be King after Roberts death because he knew Jons place was to be future King of the 7 Kingdoms.
>This was why Ned was so reluctant to send Jon to the wall but when he realised shit was going down in Westeros he wanted Jon out the way and safe until the time was right

No, showfag here.

It seems very clear that it is Robert Baratheon's.
Although Ned claiming the baby to protect him makes no sense if this were true.
So we assume the baby is someone else's, certainly not Ned's because we're not fucking demented, but I didn't know/remember that Rheagar raped Ned's sister.

Isn't it said literally everywhere that targs have silver-white hair and purplish eyes? I mean, even after all this time.

Whereas Robert children are always black-haired.

Now look at Jon.

If D&D take this route with the show that would be pretty baller
Plus if it turns out Stannis is alive somehow it would be nice to get a spin off show after GoT finishes with Stannis and Jon ruling the 7 kingdoms and getting into mishaps every week

but he's half stark as well, the stark genes could be more dominant

Never going to happen but yeah id be down with this scenario

Season 5. Also Lyanna mentions Robert would kill the baby if he found out.

Also, why would Kingsguard guard ToJ?
They are not obliged to the prince, especially 3 of them at once.
Any one wants do discuss the dialogue that happened in the book between them and Ned?

It was mentioned extensively in season 5 and 6. You must be retarded, I'm sorry.

maybe because Robb wanted a daughter
someone who wouldn't question his right to the throne

White hair is recessive in this setting, which is why the Targs were so into incest to maintain the "purity of their line" i.e. to look like Targs and not the same peasants that they ruled over. Robert himself was distantly-related to the Targaryens on his grandmother's side, but those genes were long gone by the time he was born. Seed is strong and all that.

[citation needed]

Stannisfags want their favorite character to be relevant again

well if the mad king and rhaegar died then his kid would be the heir wouldn't he?

because they're not autistic and don't have sigil posters on their walls pham-pie

Sansa and LF down in the crypts
Barristan talks about Rhaegar before he dies
Tower of Joy scene is about fucking Rhaegar and Ned looking for his sister

People like youcomplain the show spoon feeds too much and then still complain that its convoluted. I'm sorry you're this retarded.

i'm sorry you have the autism kid
we can't all rewatch every episode 50 times like your virgin self

>He needs to watch something 50 times to understand it

Your life must be hell

nobody remembers that tho which is proof that it's convoluted af
well i do remember but normies don't

also i complain about spoonfeeding because personally i already know all that shit
but objectively they actually don't spoonfeed enough for the average viewer and they do it really badly too

if that's so than I find the lack of responsibility disturbing
they literally weren't able to save him from a bunch of faggots, when they were almost sure to expect even a special invading force by Robert, should he be more clever

Danny and Khal baby had black hair.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Better Call Stannis

Why didn't Ned just tell his wife the truth about Jon snow? Surely she could keep a secret and not have treated Jon like a bastard.

>Ned has a baby with HIS OWN SISTER
>this is somehow incorrect

nice meme, low quality

tfw you dont even react to incest or feeding babies to dogs or even seeing a full army die
it doesnt feel like shit i´ve gotten so used to the gore and other horrible stuff

I've never watched an episode of GoT more than once and I haven't read the books.

I didn't even start discussing it online until this year since I didn't want to get spoiled by bookfags.

And I've never been confused about who a character is or the family relations between them.

The show isn't convoluted at all, people are just fucking retarded.

He needed her to treat Jon like a bastard.