Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=QmtRMoMWUKE
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I
youtube.com/watch?v=J0N1yY937qg&index=44&list=RDMM4JJjVHlkETc
youtube.com/watch?v=sgA7KIwKlOE
youtube.com/watch?v=rNOgvZRzwP4
youtube.com/watch?v=eMPjs55hNzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fpGD0H-_JSA
youtube.com/watch?v=AK-GgK1xVT0
youtube.com/watch?v=IZBlqcbpmxY
youtube.com/watch?v=TAqZb52sgpU
youtu.be/kC1RQy0bu04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

カラミチーマス

Claim

I guess it's time to drink and cry. Or more accurate accurately, drink and get really really sad but never cry, just put my head on the table and tear up.

im sorry.

what's wrong? :(
*hugs*

still here

check muh triple dubs

i'd like to see you try

>Sameji claim'd

youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4

Well thats okay then.

Why are people so hung up on Sachii. His soul left the thread 2 months ago, when Shizuru bailed. Stop whining, move on.

Id be with you, but I still don't own any alcohol in the house.
Maybe Ill just drink some cough syrup.

stop drinking
I hate you :o
your head is bigger than my dick
it's ok little one...
he's our friend

But netflix pays the creators money, kissanime don't

*Hugs back*

Because he made me feel special.
I care about him.

have fun

r00d

[kirino]
it really is a coincidence, since heavy metal is pretty much the only thing I listen to, with a few exceptions.

if I saw you in person I would give you the angriest hug and kiss :o
do you work?
are you 12?

If he was your friend he would communicate outside thread. Hes a moron if he didnt leave a way to talk, and if he wasnt getting help with his depression hes doubly a moron.
The content uploaders do. They pay retail price. Netflix pays less. And Kissanime gets new releases from the channels as well. How else would RT agree to RWBY being on there?
See my first reply.

I lost the only friend I had left today

I hope he comes back
I should probably drink some but I just don't want to.
It's not what I'd call fun

I'm gonna play some games
Have a good evening /waifu/
okay
I'm sorry to hear that
And how much I'd like to believe he is comming back I don't think it's gonna happen
Now that you mention it whenever I say top tier it's more top tier in my eyes

we'll be your friends user

Later Tsun

>Galil

joke's on you, i'm a figment of your imagination

>checked
it's what i call an average saturday night

:(

how did the therapy thing turn out
nice job avoiding posting your face :o

if only
kurome is gone?

If you mean if i have a job, yes. If you mean i function correctly then no

Search for "does kissanime pay for anime" and the top results say they don't

what are your coworkers like?

Not well
I really hope not
My only "friends" are on here now

i'm pretty sure there's only one person in the threads who actually knows what i look like

It's just a thread

What metal bands do you listen to? I'll take a look if you don't mind

Yep, it's how I've always thought about it.
Have a good one.

so you lost your friends in real life? :(

that's ok I'm your friend here :o
post face

Bad

you should get a girlfriend :o

no thanks

Well then its other people uploading to the hub website. Other people paying and hosting. How else would they get that quality? Theres too much data degredation from recording, cropping, using a third party program to extract or just pulling it from source.
Correct. As much as its a meme, people take this way too seriously.

it's all some of us have :o
why not? scared I see

Get off your ass, go outside, do something about it.

I can't talk to people very well and i don't do anything which requires real effort

I don't really know what that means, but it is people uploading it to kissanime. kissanime makes the money off ads and uses it to keep the site running. And they don't have good quality most of the time

but I enjoy this :o

I'll be your girlfriend :o

no

sigh

you're really difficult :o

what happened? Also I'll be your friend
youtube.com/watch?v=QmtRMoMWUKE
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I
youtube.com/watch?v=J0N1yY937qg&index=44&list=RDMM4JJjVHlkETc
youtube.com/watch?v=sgA7KIwKlOE
youtube.com/watch?v=rNOgvZRzwP4
to name a few
hi muffin

Ok -_-

wow you really are 12 :o

He told me I didn't have enough social skills to sustain a friendship
I've had no luck at all making friends in the past year

nah, my face is a private possession

real life people are overrated

Hi

go find friends at places you would like to go to

like an arcade or your local high school anime club
I would love to possess your privates :o
but I like that about you a lot

If you're this cut up over someone you will never truly meet, you really dont belong here. You'll only get worse.
So Kissanime as a site is just a public-run library. Because that is the definition of a public run library.

All of the bad luck will put a stroke of good fortune into perspective. Just gotta give it time. What Rory's saying definitely applies though.

Nice mix of old and new.

actually am :o
that doesn't make sense from him, coming from someone who posts here. Try not to be obsessed with one person at the time, everyone here can be your friend simultaneously.
hi muffin
hi houkie. how about you show me a bit of what you listen to?

I don't

That doesn't mean it's alright for kissanime to exist, they still allow the content to be stolen

Hi

can we cuddle? :o
are you saying I should leave?

I've been thinking about it but I got nothing else I care about
then change it ya dingus

0 replies

lewd

how's stuff?
depends. h-how old are you? :o

Stolen items still make it to libraries. Who should be punished, the supplier or the hub? Kissanine cant do shit about stolen content because they have no way of knowing.
Im saying you definitely need to at least change your way of looking at the thread. Treat it less as a way to connect with people, and more as a way to just wind down and chill.

that's good
I prefer mio
I'm a 12 year old little girl :o

I've been trying
I would think after a lifetime of it I would get the good luck by now
It's not easy I just get attached.
I'm trying to get medication Monday to help with my dependent personality disorder

but I come to talk with friends and connect with them and do private stuff on other sites :o

where do you live, let's go get coffee and movie watch :o

>
Buffs over Washington?

Thank you

Hello shiro
How's life?

How could i change it?

I don't know

They know it's stolen, there is no other way to get it on their site unless the uploaders just put links to crunchyroll or something instead of the video. Kissanime doesn't care though, they still make money off it and that's all they want

Goodnight beautiful

okie then :o
get attached to everyone! I hope this will work out well for you
I hope one of us get some nice digits soon so we have something to talk about
goodnight

you said you don't like it so you should change it, I can't change you
*cuddles very snuggly* :o

I'm gonna try to sleep and hope I don't wake up

later gators!

Yet you dont take part in anyone else. Im always open to whoever wants to just chat, discuss or whatever. If I see something I like, I say something. If I see something I dont like, I ignore it unless its being forced down my throat, like 90% of Umaru posters and people recommending me to watch ReZero. Thats when I get aggressive. Never angry, for personal reasons. Just start using more forceful language. Im trying to say that I dont see this place, or any of the Discords, as my primary method of talking to people. I use work, my friends and people I meet for that.
Its impossible to tell if something is stolen if its just a file. You use pictures someone else took of your waifu, right? You saved those pictures, right? Technically, you stole them. You didnt ask permission. How can anyone regulate that? Kissanine doesn't know the source of a file. Crunchyroll gets their files from websites that actively stream, and offer a wider audience.

Nice 69. How do we talk about it?

I can't change my personality

Goodnight -_-

good luck

I live CT if you're actually interested
I don't like to because I get too attached emotional too easily
It really just makes me get depressed often

Looks so much like ruri

Goodnight

I really would but I'm in AZ

still here for you
good night to you
good I love it as is

bye bye

Good enough I suppose. College football season is almost over, which really sucks.

goodnight~
we don't talk about it, we do it
It's kinda the same way for me honestly, but I'm not able to show it
I can definitely see it. what about this one?

Looks like ruri's mental state if that counts. ~

If you like football you can like hockey.
>it's great you're great

The problem with trying to help random people, I've found, is that they often don't want to be helped.

I try explaining to them that I used to be just like them- thought I could make my way in life with absolutely no one and no friends and that I'd be unstoppable- an emotional rambo of sorts- only to collide face first with reality 3 months ago.

I tell them it's very slow progress in making friends and finally getting the courage in talking to people, and how they should start now, etc etc.

The problem is, most people will process everything I tell them and continue in their misery. It's like they enjoy it.

Thanks anyway
Have you found a way to do anything about it?
I really don't think therapy is helping me

But if you download a file from crunchyroll then upload it to another site then it's stealing as you didn't ask crunchyroll or the creators of the anime if you could upload it. Anyone who downloaded any picture off the internet stole it then, that's a different thing

Ok -_-

Sorry, that was rude. How's life for you?
I like hockey decently enough.

I'll toss in some mainstream stuff, although in doing so I date myself a bit. It runs the gamut with me though, if it sounds good I'll listen. Always open to something new.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMPjs55hNzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=fpGD0H-_JSA

youtube.com/watch?v=AK-GgK1xVT0

youtube.com/watch?v=IZBlqcbpmxY

youtube.com/watch?v=TAqZb52sgpU
That's normal to think until it happens. Like I've told Akame before, I've been in a funk like that before. It's something you can shake, but it'll also take effort on your part too.

Man, I dunno. I feel like this is anyone's game personally. I'm also laughing at how Navy is making bowl organizers pissed since they've quietly contended all year and all eyes are on their next game.

Holes are hard to get out of

God awful pls kill me
But for no real important reasons i guess.

Make any friends yet?
How's thread doing? Don't come by as often anymore.

Chens been saying it since he got in thread. People dont like him because hes forward about it. Hes brutally honest. Hell, Ive been saying it. It takes seconds to make acquaintances, months to make mates, years to make friends.
Its not different at all. Everything is stolen on the Internet.
How bad have you had it, really? Because I know people who can prove you wrong on most scales.

I'm not sure what happened with the Ruri thing, but that sounds cheeky as fuck, my guy
sorry misaki
I'm not trying to do anything about it
top or bottom. or stand up maybe?
this is how it all started for me. sabbath, acdc, metallica. I still listen to those as much as I listen to the new weird ''core'' sub genres.

kek, it's not a competition crohns

But what do you mean by "wrong"?

Are you a cheeky thing?

So us talking about wether kissanime is stealing is pointless then

How about all 3?

Actually I'm going to bed now so goodnight

youtu.be/kC1RQy0bu04
Pretty much. Reading manga posted on kissanime is no more stealing than literally anything you do in the internet.
Holes are easy to get out of. Unless someone or a group of people are actively trying to keep you in that hole, you can get out.

Buffaloes are rocking some nice outfits. But the way that first Washington drive looked, this could be an easy win for the Huskies.
No friends.
Thread's not in the best shape. People love each other on here now(!?). Sachi left because of depression or some shit. Haruhi is on the verge of a breakdown every day it seems. Karen, Stocking, and Eu never come here anymore, but that's old news and you know this.

People often realize the potential in others before their own selves. When I've helped strangers it's been as much a lesson for me as them. There's people you can reach right away, others that are impossible. Those are sometimes the ones who push you away though.

It does take emotional investment to take on someone's burden, whether they're willing to or not.

The most difficult part is helping someone break from an abiding state of mind to a mind that expands outwardly, yet remains immovable. Many limits we put on ourselves or others are plateaus, nothing more. Yet it's easy to stay atop one and tell yourself that it's as far as you go.

Quite true. It can ALWAYS be worse. Some of the best advice I got was to make friends in less fortunate parts of the world and move beyond your own bubble.