All bullshit aside, what is Sweden actually like?

All bullshit aside, what is Sweden actually like?

You know what happened there last night.

It is really the rape capital of Europe.

what happened

I have no idea, but Trump apparently does.

fuck drumpf and fucking white people amirite

It's funny that you think you have anything in common with rural white Americans. If you visited North Dakota you would shit your pants.

wouldn't that be if he visited Walmart?

why do you think that, my mongroloid friend?

it's becoming more and more sweden YES by the day. memes are becoming reality.

It's really shitty and I hope to love this year.

it's probably good right now. but it's very clear that it won't be for long. ethnic swedes are genociding themselves by way of mass importation. in 200 years there won't be many swedes in sweden.

>He thinks I'm not white because I bitch about whites
I could complain about other groups too, but I have to live with rural whites because I am one. I know how fucking hateful and stupid most of these people are. They would hate you because you're a foreigner.

>in 200 years
More like 20

you're full of shit

t. lived 22 years in atkinson, nebraska

It's alright. Could be better, could be worse.

unless you like hiking in nature it's fucking boring, the bitches are actually gremlin tier uggos and the guys there all look like they just sucked dick

Good post.

I hear something happened there last night but I can't find anything about it.

didn't breitbart do a story on that? i know trump has some info on it at least

A formerly great country that is down to running on the fumes now.

Middle aged people and up are I would say the best people in the entire world. The system, which is an inefficient mess, seems to be actually very functional because people with high morals and high levels of competence are forcing it to run. As older people die out and are replaced by younger the machine works a little worse for every year.

Everything below middle age, Swedish as well as immigrant, is not of much worth really. Dumb, lazy and ignorant.

Also the Sweden Yes memes are pretty much true nowadays.

Scientific books are being banned from libraries because they deal with immigration, as an example.

Young swedish men in malmo and stockholm routinely get pegged by their mean arab immigrant drug dealer gfs. It's, uh, horrible

Literally nothing happened. Just the usual fearmongering.

Wee bit better Finland with worse people.

Except for our big industries and other big business, all levels of Finnish society are better run than their Swedish counterparts.

You only got dealt a shitty hand what with the Euro and the Russia sanctions hitting you hard.

just give them citizenship in 20 minutes after they arrive and let them vote like wedo here. then their officially swedes, always have been always will be. Weve always been at war with Oceania.

Cold. Dark. Shithole.

Awful

t. security guard

Did you take the ferry to Stockholm?

we have a winner

I hate to say it because of bög språket but its actually nice apart from their absurd cucking and insane feminism in big towns

>Except for our big industries and other big business, all levels of Finnish society are better run than their Swedish counterparts.

Explain. I thought you were supposed to be better.

It might be a case of the grass is greener, but that is my impression from visiting Finland quite often as well as observing both Finnish and Swedish politics. The political discourse is much more mature over there.

Especially Swedish school system versus Finnish school system is like night and day. Ours is a horrifying mess, were no one but the brightest ever amount to anything(and that is despite, not thanks to, their """""""teachers"""""""). Which is the literal opposite of Finland, where even the dumbest do reasonably well and the brighest get a chance to really bloom and develop thanks to teachers who 1. knows their job 2. get the support they need.

Only area where Sweden is objectively better is in big business as I said. And that will probably not remain for long as all levels below are so sub-par, unless we get some serious brain drain going.