Good evening, Anonymous! How was your week?

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your week?

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETS (dubs, trips, etc.) can request a tarot reading from me.
>Ask for a general reading, or suggest a topic, or ask a question for the cards! The more information I have about what you want to know, the more informative your reading might be.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, or made up name) for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens if they're available. You can receive fortune cookies even if you don't GET!
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>I ask that you don't donate readings to people who weren't seeking them, or to people whose questions are better suited for mundane advice.

>Patience and love! It takes a while to write up readings, and if I have a lot of requests you may be waiting a bit. Hang out with us while you wait!
>If it seems like I missed you, feel free to remind me.
>Leave internet drama at the gate, please!

Hello~~~

hey ray, bump

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Not only first, you GOT!

And have a grand time doing it!

eternal suffering indeedy

I'm da best. Heheeeeeh~
Who can say?

I'm not

We're all still here for the moe! W-What!? Just me!?

I am here for Reimu-chan and Resien's tail~

- Cirno

>Almost Christmas
>Still no snow here
:/
Yaaay, looks like it's going to be another one of these Winters.

Reimu OP a cute!
How are you doing?
P.S. check your email

alice thread incoming

So, yea. I posted about a girl who hasn't responded for several days earlier this week.

Now, I messaged her again today, asking how her first shifts at the FD went. Answered positively, but a bit short. (But she was on duty, so I am not expecting long answers like usual)

I was kinda planning on slipping in something in like "We should really meet up over winter break or something"
Hoping that might move it somewhere. Assuming the conversation picks up when she off duty and out of work.

No arguments there!

You're doing it wrong, then!

Hi Cirno! It's been a while again!

Got it. I'll look through everything when I get a chance.

And?

I sure as hell know I am.

How's everyone doing?

~MikanBox

Trying to wake my mind up from stillness.

Hi Reimu!
Happy Friday Night!
Hello, Thread!

~Mantis

>Got it. I'll look through everything when I get a chance.
>when she doesn't tell you how she's doing

WOW Reimu OP I did it! my first ever dubs!
Can I get a tarot reading?

im sleeeeeeeepy

Same as ever.

Hey Reimu! How's going?

~E

Sure. What's on your mind?

Reimu-chan~!!! Hello hello~!

- Cirno

Posting for a friend.

He was (and is?) friends with this girl. She would usually only speak to him, and one other in the class, eventually she kinda started becoming a little more distant with him (No longer responding to texts)

She still would kinda flirt with him in class and on campus. So, he was gonna try to break down and barriers preventing something developing between them.

So today he tried to do some thing about it. So, this is what happened
>Basically we were walking to our cars and talking and I brought up how we still need to go out before the end of the semester and she said yeah that sounds good we-and then cut herself off because she forgot her books back at the club room and when she got back I asked if she got everything and she laughed a little and then said well I'll see ya next time and I said see you then

So, seemed to be going fine, just the conversation got interrupted by something. So, to continue that conversation he messaged her "So we never got to plan anything if you're still down with going out to coffee"

No replies for a few hours. Until her got this from her.
>Remeber what professor told us? If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it might be a duck?
>I am very true to myself, and never lied to anyone about who i am, but i have an appearance on the contrary.
>If age is a factor for friendship, than thats a bummer: for im way older than you. Hence why I kept avoiding the question.
>Idk why age matters towards friendship, but some people think that way, or at least, im most sensitive about it: that is the
>The cat is out of the bag! That feels better (lol). I hope i didnt upset you.
Now he doesn't really know what to do. (Keep in mind, he's 19, and thought she was 18 or 19 as well, but she isn't instead is probably 22-23?)

Any ideas for him?

Posting in a Reimu thread

Why is it illegal though? What if...they were conducting some shady business on the railways...like some cops playing chess instead of doing their job, and the sign was there just to avoid making you find out about them slacking off? Yeah...that's likely the case.

Ehhh could be better, i just discovered that apparently you're supposed to use milk to make scrambled eggs, that explains why i failed each time i tried.

I guess I'll just lurk the thread.

~MikanBox

Any ideas if I should do this? (It would be trying to plan something two or three plus weeks in advance. But that might be necessary with the amount of shit she does in life.)

On a separate note, 10 minutes after I messaged her, my cars transmission blew, and I was stuck on the side of the road for 2 and a half hours

Ufufu
What I find most strange about this is that you consider playing chess to be a shady affair.
Hey, don't say that like you're not getting any attention...
*pets*

>tfw i only have 1.9 dollars and decide to donate 1 dollar in patreon

Love life. Am I doomed to a life of solitude, lonliness, and 40+ cats?
Wat do the cards say?

Nevermind. Well kinda.

I dont use milk when cooking scrambled eggs much and they cook just fine for me man.

I'll be talking once in a while this time. How are you?

I got nothing. I don't see any big problems if hes ok for dating somebody who is slightly older then him.

Get it over with so you don't torture yourself.

Why is Junko not here?
I want to see Junko.

It's a legal liability issue more than anything.
If someone were to wander up there and get hurt somehow, the railroad would not be liable, because of the sign.

Mantis

Oh i just wanted to sound funny like Manhattan does...like, by saying random things and all that, guess i'm not that good at it, anyway! Hi Reisen! Uhhh i still have to give you the link for the movie, sorry for that, is it fine if i give it to you tomorrow?

.....I'm probably just very bad at cooking then....yeah, considering all the incidents that's probably the right answer.

I'm curious to see what the future holds. Rolling for those doubles.

I don't... really know what to make of that. Is she saying "I'm too old for you" or is she saying "I'm older than you, I hope that's okay." He should probably find that out.

D'aww, what'd you go and do that for?

>The Lovers
>Four of Swords (Reversed)
>Four of Wands (Reversed)
Basically, you'll find someone, but it's an exhausting uphill battle for some reason. If you end up alone, it's because you decided to give up looking.

Who?

Junko... I want Junko...

>I got nothing. I don't see any big problems if hes ok for dating somebody who is slightly older then him.
I think it was more so the girl having some objections to the age gap. But I'll tell him to see if she'll be willing to try?

>Get it over with so you don't torture yourself.
Yea. I think I'll do it when we get talking when she's freeish, and it makes sense to bring up.

>I don't... really know what to make of that. Is she saying "I'm too old for you" or is she saying "I'm older than you, I hope that's okay." He should probably find that out.
Yea, I don't really know either, so, I told him to see if she'll be willing to give it a shot despite the age gap.

Yeah great role model there. I want to be like Mr. Manhattan. Nothing wrong with that.

Sup Box

You must become the Junko

As usual, I am disappoint in your lack of touhou knowledge

My life is shit.
Help me.

Have you ever seen her here before?

There are lots of Junkos! I thought he was talking about someone else!

>Credit card is dying
>don't know what to spent
>donate it instead at your patreon.

You're gonna have to give me more to go on than that...

I have never seen Junko here before.

>Basically, you'll find someone, but it's an exhausting uphill battle for some reason
I will believe this because it's better than any other alternative. and
>uphill battle
sounds very true..
>If you end up alone, it's because you decided to give up looking.
This part worries me, though.

Get into the arts be it drawing, game programing, painting or writing.

It will help you out.

>mfw senpai doesn't notice you unless you post with image

~E

Well.
I have no GF, I can't pass ESoD on normal, and I am suicidal.

Oh... well, thank you all the same! I appreciate it!

Did someone call me?

Huh, why are you using these kinds of pictures? Is it related to your job perhaps?

Actually you'd end up being blue and bald, i'm sure your avatar wouldn't like that at all, at least for the bald part.

I'm okay. I have two days off so I'm happy.

Hey Seija.

Hey there.

Tip for ya, use a slight ammount of water when you cook your scrambled eggs.

Whoops.
Sure thing, hun. And if that was your goal, you succeeded.

>tfw I don't want to notice you now because you'll think it proves your point but I have no other way to convey that you're wrong

You're playing Touhou that isn't a fighting game, that's the problem.

Anyway, are you seeking help for your suicidal thoughts?

Mio, reporting in! What is everyone up to this fantastic evening~?

Who needs hair when you have horns like these? Just kidding my hair is amazing.

Are your furies pure?

going to try one more time for those dubs.

Getting a girl friend won't make you happy. You have to rely on yourself to be happy. Build your own path.

Most people can't beat Touhou on easy. Don't worry about it.

As for the third part get out and see the world more and do some art related projects. Maybe even just enjoy art or music. Of course people will also say seek help but I know you will shy away from it if you arn't already seeking help.

Why yes. Very pure.
Ayy.

Play me a song on your plucky thing!

Your rolls are shit!

its ok.

you almost got it.

You lost me at ">tfw". But now that you've noticed me i think I'll need some advice.

~E

Hello! Just the usual tonight!

There's an idea. Bass tutorial Mio threads...hmm..

Ok? What's up? You can tell us.

Hows it going?

Yes it is!
I have some of these, and I thought they might be interesting.

Being awake at 3AM, you? Nice dubs btw

THAT'S how you get a response! Don't abuse it though, now that I've revealed this ancient Hakurei secret to you.

What's up?

I can't win EoSD either because of Patchouli, i swear i hate her so much, i usually go with Marisa because she's faster and i'm generally more comfortable using her, but Patchouli's pattern of attacks against Marisa are so much tougher to avoid, it's like if the game doesn't want me to play with Marisa.

Okii, i just didn't feel about bothering you again today, you need a break after yestersay u.u

Yeah, especially because you'd end up looking as someone with cancer if you become bald, especially if you're a girl.

Lol, i know why it'll help me, so that if i set fire to something again the water will extinguish it, i'll try though ^.^ cooking advices are always appreciated!

Pretty good. You?

I'm cold.

The usual! Good ol' reliable Reimu. How long will you be on tonight? Will I be able to tuck you in and kiss you goodnight?

I didn't even notice, thanks! What are you doing up at this hour? Couldn't sleep?

And I should be studying for finals....but I think I'll take a break

Just answer this question: Do I have to feel guilty if I "broke a girl's heart" not noticing her interest in me? And also, how was I supposed to notice it if she didn't tell me. Sorry if the question doesn't make that much sense, it's fucking 3am here.

~E

A lot of bad luck things pile up and trying to wake up from stillness of mind.

You can't even spell eosd. Anyway fuck that game, play the newer ones. Like the ones with me in them. That's a good idea.

Holy shit I don't know whose game you broke but that's some pure fury right there.

AMD CPUs can heat a room up quite nicely!

Mind if i ask you about your job then? What's it about? Woah, i just hope you don't have to mess that much with dangrous waste.

I'd give you a hug to warm you, but we'd both hate that...ok, jokes aside, is there something wrong?

Grandfather died, had the funeral, then work, then I stupidly bought some cocaine and now I'm awake at 4am.

How about yours?

Down on your luck, huh? What is it that you're going through?

I always need a break, Aster. Doesn't mean I get one.
OMG MIO IS HERE. This thread just got way better.
If only I had a bass guitar to learn with!

Warm enough to fry an egg?

Hah! I miiight not mind if it was you, though~

I-I'll probably be up for a few hours...

No, you don't. It was her lack of actions that decided what happened, not yours. It's pretty much the same as feeling guilty for not being interested in someone-- that's silly too.

It's a mixture of "I can't sleep", "There's no school tomorrow" and "Ooh, Reimu's making a new thread!"

~E

~Lurking

~R (Lurking not new here.)

Why did you buy the cocaine?

And with you here, I believe this thread got at least 220% cuter! Good to see you again~

Maybe I'll let you borrow my bass and I can give you private lessons~

It's nothing.

Just going through some changes in my mind, stuck in neet life with no way out, bad luck and my laziness is preventing me from drawing or other art works or trying spiritual practices.

Also sleep problems in more ways then one.

Sorry to hear that, Anonymous... I hope you find healthier activities from now on!

Anyway, my week was pretty normal. Nothing to speak of, really. Just work and online fun.

Not at all!
I work as conductor on freight trains.
Sometimes we swap out crews in weird and isolated places.
And yes, I'm lucky that I don't have to handle the hazardous waste. I've seen Toxic Avenger too many times, and it spooks me slightly, when we gotta wait here.

What did you say your name was?

Mantis.

>ywn pet Reimu OP and play with her hair

Didn't know her fill name was Reimu OP

~E

Ah, those gloves... D-d-don't make me beg...
*trembles*
Hmm... I think this is something Reimu would be better responding to than me, for several reasons~
Uu~

Hrm~ Try being a real sperg.

Not to say I don't feel ye, cause I feel like I'm too lazy for my own good myself.
But, when it comes down to it, I'm horrible at interacting with others. Always saying the wrong things, jumbling thoughts, heck, just being slow to think of the right thing to say or do.

dunno what a fill name is, but that's what I call her

But you'll get one from me, don't worry ^.^

Hmmm, what if...i was the uglies person ever, would you still want that? What i'm saying is that you shouldn't really take these risks if you don't know if you'd really like the other person, so be careful!

I was hanging out with a lady friend of mine who I've been banging recently and she mentioned an online friend of hers was going to come visit her for a week around new years and at that time, she's going to decide whether she wants a long distance relationship with him or if she would rather not and keep things casual with me. I certainly hope she chooses me but I'm not keeping my hopes up much. I'm not really what she's looking for and I understand that, given that I'm 20 and working a shit job and not going to college and she's 25 and getting some bachelor's degree in computer science soon. It just sucks because I've kinda been into her for a while now and we've only been fucking for like 3 weeks but I really hoped it would last a few months at least. Oh well. Maybe I should use this as an opportunity to better myself.