HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOKS LIKE TRUMP MIGHT NOT MAKE IT

HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOKS LIKE TRUMP MIGHT NOT MAKE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/2-investigators-chicago-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get why anyone is against doing these counts. Private money was raisedto cover the costs, and cheeto-face is literally yelling that 2 or 3 million of the votes were illegally cast. Even if it is only checking two or three states, why not do it if not just to help prove the legitimacy of the process?

Because it reeks of an attempt to steal the election or undermine Trump's win.
Not one of the recounts is being done in a state Hillary Clinton won. I'd like to see them do recounts in California where there's 2.4 million illegal immigrants and no id required to vote.

Those 2-3 states will pull Trump under 270 and Clinton over

> Changing the result
> And its State money

>?
I can guarantee you that George Soros is behind this bullshit. He's Hillary's and Obama puppet master.

this tbh

There's no reason to do recounts in states she won though and he isnt asking to do them. Honestly Trump undermines himself by acting like a biuff

if you think the recount has anything to do with simply recounting the votes, you are exactly what Trump was talking about when he said "I love the poorly educated"

This

>we don't need a reason to recount Trump's states
>oy vey there's no reason to recount Hillary's states

fuck off retard

It's stupid to try to cause outrage for doing a recount.

How it will play out:
>votes recounted.
>some notable things found, nothing widespread.
>life goes on.

I like how Jill Stein is handling it, and wish parties besides Dem/Repub would be more relevant in US politics.

>Jill Stein is handling it
by botching it completely, pocketing any extra money for the Green party, and targeting one candidate without any evidence?

isnt it just jill trying to rig it again, who cares anymore

This

Sums up how libdems acted all election.

>attempt to steal the election or undermine
nope, they just make'n sure it didn't work out the other way
>Not one of the recounts is being done in a state Hillary Clinton won
right... if trump wants to recount those states he can pay for it, like stein did.
>2.4 million illegal immigrants and no id required
they still have to register with proper id... have you never voted mate? every word of this post is ignorance.

>they still have to register with proper id
Or know someone else's name.
Which is of course impossible and could never happen. Obama is totes rite.

It's not retarded, if you recount a state she won then it either stays the same (she loses the election) or Trump wins the state, which still means she loses just worse than she already did

Private money was raised for the fee to begin the process. The $5-6 million dollars it would cost to recount michigan, by hand, would be paid by taxpayers.

So double checking something is somehow cheating?

Christ, has it really come to this?

I.....have you ever registered to vote?

Anything is worth if it means the stupid faggot Trump might not be president

>the us has thrown trillions away destroying gov'ts overseas and manipulating other democratic countries elections.
>a few million dollars to check our own electoral process is too much

NO DEAD PEOPLE HAVE BEEN REGISTERED
NOTHING TO SEE HERE
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN

So you are only allowed to recount the states that doing so might let her win?

Have you ever seen the amount of dead people in cook county, IL, that vote? Sometimes for over a decade? Stfu.

Sup Forums: where the facts don't matter, and stupid faggots who fail at life tell us what 'they think is important' LOL

Yes, millions and millions of dollars of state tax payer money being spent on something that LITERALLY cannot change, is retarded. That money could have been used for important things, like bulldozing Detroit.

>targeting one candidate without any evidence
Kinda like how Trump did to Hillary over e-mails all fucking year.

ITT: tons of white males who are convinced Hillary would have taken taken their guns away.

"Botching" it?
And I said I had no problem with the green party becoming more relevant.

After all, you got the supreme court to rule money is speech, you pro-republican fucks. And yet you dare come here to raise a stink for playing by your own rules.

sooooo no, you've never registered or voted?
third time you've been aksed on an anonymous board and still can't bring yourself to say 'america fuck yea!'

You mean the same Trump who hired a Goldman Sachs member as part of his new cabinet

>shill that likes to ignore the FACT that she has said constitutional rights, are not rights. If it was your right to not incriminate yourself, protection from illegal search and seizure, speech, or any other right, she wanted to get rid of, that would be fine, right?

Guys... the reason it is so close to the original amount is because lawyers blocked the manual recount in Wisconsin. This means they just run the same votes electronically all over again through the same machines that may still be comprimised by malicious actors.

The whole point of Jill fighting for the recount was so that manual comparison to the electronic ballet can rule out potential fraud, so the whole thing is rendered moot.

You all are so fucking idiotic it is scary. Read up on shit you don't understand before opening your mouths and spreading bullshit.

The 'Republican vote' is just a who's who of the most retarded people in American at this point. Your vote goes to nothing other than stretching out your own assholes. Yet you grin, and say everything is fine

Damn, you just went full retard. Never go full retard, Sup Forumsro

Still pushing that point which is completely irrelevant to the point. Shills are really bad at arguing online. I gave away my sex life for the right reasons.

I have. Now go back under your bridge.

chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/2-investigators-chicago-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/

Wisconsin and Michigan have gone down the shitter since the data in that graphic.

He said without evidence, retard.

ROFL 777 trips of ultra godly truth

>gave away my sex life
wut?

Right, because some alt-right fuck who spends everyday posting frog memes and/or downloading CP knows more about the case and Hillary than the FBI.

that's that real real fo real do

yeah, shill's mad

They don't know bout that, they wanna talk about trump and hillary

When you already conceded the election there's no point to any of this recount bullshit. She was the one making a big deal over Trump and complaining of a rigged system, so she is essentially contradicting herself.

>shill
ho-boy

IM SO ANGRY AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO FEEL MY ANGERRRRRRRRRRRRR

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Who is this and what's wrong with him

>Because it reeks of an attempt to steal the election or undermine Trump's win
But it's what Trump wanted

>resorts to baseless ad hominem attacks almost immediately
Don't know what else I expected.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hope they dig reaaaaaly deep and discover the massive amounts of voter fraud that have been going on for years.

He's black.

>real deep

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK HIM I HATE HIM I HATE EVERYONE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I HATE MUSLIMS AND JEWS AND WHITE PEOPLE AND BLACKS SO MUCH FUCK HISPANIC PEOPLE AND GAYS AND PROBABLY LITHUANIANS AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

u norfberg

LET'S CONVERT ALL OUR MONEY TO GOLD AND STOCK UP ON AMMO (again)

You're implying that people who want a recount are poorly educated while also saying Trump loves the poorly educated. Why would he love people demanding a recount? I think you're the least educated of all of us bud.

AUGHHHHH FUCK YOU YOU RACIST SEXIST ISLAMAPHOBIC HETEROHOMOPHOBIC TRIGGLYPUFFAPHOBIC ANTIGLOBALIST CLIMATE CHANGE DENYING WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!#@$%!@#%$

I'm going to make a prediction, the recount won't matter, Donald will still be president, and people will still be crying and shiting themselves like fucking babies while complaining on the internet in there parents basement.

That caption is everything that's wrong with the media. Every dollar raised must be spent on the recount. The Greens aren't allowed to keep a single cent. That money is to pay people wages for volunteering to recount the vote along with related expenses. "Some say".

Fucking garbage journalism.

Hillary conceded. Trump won. End of story.

The real discussion that should be occurring is how this is an effort to bring transparency to the vote counting process, which is controlled by a private company.

This recount won't change the result but will hopefully get Americans to take notice of the fact that a private corporation is in control of yet another basic civil liberty, and that the government is complicit in the erosion of our most basic right. That of being able to cast a vote and feel as tho it'll at least be properly counted.

Fuck the two party system and the complacent media that doesn't ask real questions anymore. We deserve what we get for not addressing the problems with the most basic structure of our democracy. Let's just fight over social issues some more.

The voter fraud happened on the machines that count the vote. you will not find any anomalies in Wisconsin because they refused to count ballots by hand. So basically her recount in Wisconsin to uncover any hacking was done in vain.

user you can stop now, it's not funny and it's actually kind of irritating.

can't make a car fly

>triggered by truth

>The Greens aren't allowed to keep a single cent.
Not true.

No, no honey you're just terrible at posting.
Please never do it again.

Wait but that one wasn't me. A/s/l?

>an attempt to steal the election
>steal the election
>steal
holy shit, you're retarded

Samefag.

Trump was right, the election was rigged.

Either a whiney liberal or a bitchy conservative. Either one is bad. Norfberg

AUGHHHHHHH I'M GONNA ARGUE WITH ANYONE WHO TALKS TO ME AAAAAAUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUCK ALL THESE NIGGER CIS SCUM!!!
GEORGE BUSH!!!!! OBAMA!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING HITLER!!!!!!!

It was malware that changed the counts at the end. The reason why they won't check the machines is because it was obviously rigged and it's a cover up now.

That's my nigga right there 100%

THE ILLUMINAZIS CAUSED 9/11

5 FACTS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT BARON TRUMP'S AFFAIR WITH CHELSEA CLINTON

GEORGE SOROS THE VIDEO GAME

AUGHHHHHHHHHHH

>
The potato vote alone was enough to tater Trump over the tot

fucking lost mate

Show me that ass professor

Obama pardoned two turkey's this year
Their names were Tater, and Tot
That is causing my tin hat to wobble !!!

CTR, shills and faggots have over run cuckchan, sad.

Very true. Do your homework.

If you did, you'd know that Shillary was approached first and wanted nothing to do with the recounts. The funds for the recount are separate from any Green Party campaign accounts and the funds are monitored.

What this is about is that the companies responsible for the electronic voting machines refuse to disclose exactly how the vote is tabulated and transmitted because the code used to program the machines is "proprietary" and therefore a trade secret.

You honestly tell me you're okay with this?

Regardless, the funds for the recount have all been donated by private individuals who are perplexed by why the fuck the exit polls didn't come close to matching the actual vote. Enough so, that something is seriously off. Enough so that millions of dollars have been raised for the recount. People want to spend their money that way it's their business.

I find it hard to believe that many people lied about who they voted for.

What we should really be talking about is how badly civil liberties have eroded since 9-11. That's what is really fueling this recount.

If you really believe this is some transparent attempt to overturn the results you're an idiot. The cunt conceded so it doesn't matter. Trump is president elect.

You're a fucking moron if you didn't realize that this entire election process just has just been an opportunity for Bernie and Jill Stein to fleece stupid goyim of their shekels.

You first buttercup

SPEAK ENGLISH

He did you aspie

If the situation were reversed and Trump called for a recount after a Hilldawg win, the Democrats would be bitching just like the Republicans are now. I agree with you either way though. There's no harm in auditing our democratic process to ensure it's working properly.

You've been reading too much conservative BS news. I live in CA and had to submit the proper paperwork to register to vote, complete with proper ID, then when I went to my polling station, I had to show my ID to get my ballot, then they crossed my name off the list, saying I had voted. And for those who say, "well illegals can get fake ID", yep, true. But what's the solution? A "National voter ID card"? So that CANNOT be faked? it's all BS to try to prevent poor people (black people) from being able to obtain these new forms of ID, hence making it impossible for them to vote. Conservatives hate that their vote has the same weight as a poor person.

Weak opportunistic retort. Has no significant response. Not an argument.

wtf is an "ass pie"

Keep supporting the two party system and the media's complacency as your civil liberties continue to erode and eventually you won't be able to shitpost like that anymore.

>black people can't get an id card
>lying about needing an id in california

How ironic that you provide me with a false dichotomy about a false dichotomy. Stop making stupid assumptions and also stop being a retard.

Pretty much this.