Secrets / Advice / Vent thread

Secrets / Advice / Vent thread.

Posting for a friend.

He was (and is?) friends with this girl. She would usually only speak to him, and one other in the class, eventually she kinda started becoming a little more distant with him (No longer responding to texts)

She still would kinda flirt with him in class and on campus. So, he was gonna try to break down and barriers preventing something developing between them.

So today he tried to do some thing about it. So, this is what happened
>Basically we were walking to our cars and talking and I brought up how we still need to go out before the end of the semester and she said yeah that sounds good we-and then cut herself off because she forgot her books back at the club room and when she got back I asked if she got everything and she laughed a little and then said well I'll see ya next time and I said see you then

So, seemed to be going fine, just the conversation got interrupted by something. So, to continue that conversation he messaged her "So we never got to plan anything if you're still down with going out to coffee"

No replies for a few hours. Until her got this from her.
>Remeber what professor told us? If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it might be a duck?
>I am very true to myself, and never lied to anyone about who i am, but i have an appearance on the contrary.
>If age is a factor for friendship, than thats a bummer: for im way older than you. Hence why I kept avoiding the question.
>Idk why age matters towards friendship, but some people think that way, or at least, im most sensitive about it: that is the
>The cat is out of the bag! That feels better (lol). I hope i didnt upset you.

Now he doesn't really know what to do. (Keep in mind, he's 19, and thought she was 18 or 19 as well, but she isn't instead is probably 22-23?)

Any ideas for him?

I have broadcasted on chaturbate. Slave show. Edging, cbt, anal, spit, strings... I also have been banned several times.

I came inside of my girlfriend and we put the cum that leaked out of her pussy into the cream to pipe inside of profiteroles. Her parents and her sister then ate the profiteroles without knowing.

So there's this girl with a thing for me. She's had a thing for me for about a year now but over the past year I've largely ignored her because I was chasing other girls. Now she's giving me even more attention than before though. But the thing is she's kind of a shitty person. Long story short my brain says no, my dick says yes.

Why the fuck would age matter in friendship? Unless she has feelings for him or something. But even then they're both adults. Idk what to say to you man. That's retarded. Just have him say some shit about how age is just a number and he doesn't care or think it'll effect the friendship.

did you both also eat them? have you done any other cum food?

>Why the fuck would age matter in friendship? Unless she has feelings for him or something. But even then they're both adults. Idk what to say to you man. That's retarded. Just have him say some shit about how age is just a number and he doesn't care or think it'll effect the friendship.

I honest;y think that she may be into him, but doesnt wanna go ahead due to the age gap.

I told him to see if she'll give it a shot, and that Age shouldn't be a defining factor in friendships or relationships even

Yeah we ate them too, and nah this was a first.

Now, I messaged her again today, asking how her first shifts at the FD went. Answered positively, but a bit short. (But she was on duty, so I am not expecting long answers like usual)

I was kinda planning on slipping in something in like "We should really meet up over winter break or something"
Hoping that might move it somewhere. Assuming the conversation picks up when she off duty and out of work.

Bumpo

fucked my best friend in the ass while he was sleeping and came in his ass.

I am straightish, but wanna fuck. Trap so badly

how would someone not notice

So I recently finally caved in to half teasing and half lewdness and got drunk, got my friend to come by where I sucked his dick. It's been a couple of days now and we're still talking and it's alluding that he wants more and stuff but how should I proceed

I wouldn't mind a FWB, but it's awkward and iunno how do from here

he was blackout drunk ive fucked his girlfriend too but we were just high and she knows what i did

I want to post in these but my paranoia is so intense that I am always freaked out that someone will find out who I am. Why am I like this?

Wifes sister got drunk at a party last year and I was told to put her in bed. She wound up blowing me and texted me a few days later wanting to do it again.

Now every time there's a family event she wants to give me head. I think she likes the risk, but hell I do too.

Yeah she's definitely into him them.

Any advice for me?

He just got this reply though.

>No- I'd love to be friends. At least, let me be that cooler older sister.
> .... I think im making things more awkward (lol). But i really do feel better now. How old are you anyways [Name]?

For you, follow the brain

Broke up with my girlfriend of three years last weekend. Don't know how I feel about. A bit hollow

He was just sen't this

>You know what? Dont answer that last question. Its irrelevant. Mysteries make life interesting.

Well hopefully things work out for him with her.
Thanks fam. I know I need to follow my brain but since nogf for a while my dick doesn't listen.

20 yr old virgin small dick 4-5 inches erect with phimosis and have to get circumcised because i can't have sex my life is so shit lol

Once you don't have to deal with parents age isn't an issue. If either of you do then you're fucked

bump

Hooked up with a girl at a party. I'm 22 she said she was 19.

Turns out she's 14. And a great fuck.

So I went back for more, a lot more

I can't believe I'm about to say this...

I dont want to fucking go to work tomorrow!

Thanks guys, feels better

Fucking hot...
When I was 15 I hooked up with this 23 year old guy. It was so great. Now that I'm older i still haven't found sex as exciting...

I'm not taking the JLPT tomorrow. It's just too much to deal with right now.

Seems like she may be still somewhat interested in him?

Her last thing.

>Good. But I'll assure you that im not in my thirties(lol). Anyways, Professor knows, so if you want to cheat, just ask him :-) . And if you want to go out for coffee, any time soon . . . you hold the cards. Monday through friday is good for me, if not, ill see you at philosophy club :-) .

I once caught the clap from a black girl and used Mexican antibiotics to get rid of it. I jacked off when i was infected with it also

Everytime i'm in the same room as my sister my dick pretty much is burning to cum into her. Everytime she gets home i just urge so hard for the option to fuck her for hours and pull her into the shower and eat her ass out and finger her simultaneously until her knees give up and her whole body throb. Fuck my life. Pic related

more pics of her please.

tf is phimosis?

Bump

Many people do

Go for it, many people do

Kys loser

She's under the impression that he wants her and yes, age makes a difference for many girls in such a situation.
>Get coffee
Only beta's say this and now she is definitely under the impression that he wants her. He blew it imo.

If you make up any excuse people will want to know more. There is one no one asks about: Diahrrea

whos idea was it? also nice dubs

^Me speaking again...

People do care about age in friendships. I personally don't, but others do. He cannot even legally go to bars. Assuming she's social, that's where she'll be going and where all of her friends will be. There's plenty of people I was friends with in class but never actually socialized with outside of it. Just because you're class friends doesn't mean you'll hang out outside of that.

Maybe ask to pregame together sometime. Getting coffee sounds so awkward man.

I have put at least 30 different peoples toothbrushes head first into my asshole. I study their position first, then clean them to the point there is nothing visually off and they dont smell. No one has ever indicated they noticed anything.

Their original plan was that, and this was more of just a meet up than a legit date any way.

These are the other things she sent him
>No- I'd love to be friends. At least, let me be that cooler older sister.

> .... I think im making things more awkward (lol). But i really do feel better now. How old are you anyways [Name]?

>You know what? Dont answer that last question. Its irrelevant. Mysteries make life interesting.

>Good. But I'll assure you that im not in my thirties(lol). Anyways, Professor knows, so if you want to cheat, just ask him :-) . And if you want to go out for coffee, any time soon . . . you hold the cards. Monday through friday is good for me, if not, ill see you at philosophy club :-) .

>For the most part? Lol! If you ever want to know, just ask me. Wednesday sounds good to me, ill probably be at campus that day/afternoon. Friday is also good too.
So, kinda seems a little like he still has a chance, but also that he may not

>He cannot even legally go to bars.
Well, yes legally, but in college, and alot of college town bars don't card, or are lenient on fakes.

>Getting coffee sounds so awkward man.

He's already set for the coffee thing, but I told him to try arranging something else if all goes well

By.p

Advice for depression: Bleach clears it right up

Still though, the bar thing is bigger than you think. It's like a social status thing. You'll understand when you're of age, I promise. Not to sound condescending lol.

She seems nice, I dunno. I feel like when people post questions like this, they make it seem more complicated than it is. Coffee seems too formal, still. Next time, I recommend asking to study together at the library (or another public place) would be better. Hooking up is not implied but it's great one on one time. If you ask to study in a private location, that may be interpreted as a hook up attempt.
Hope I'm making sense. I'm fresh out of college and in my five years I hooked up with 30 girls. Again, not to sound condescending, but I'd like to think I've got the basics down haha

True. I really only got 6 months more to wait until I can legally drink, but I see what you mean.

And really he can't ask her to study, as finals are finished up for him. So we figured coffee is the next best thing for now.

any more pix?

I convinced my whole school I was a nazi but really im just a troll (and a jew)

Bump