/got/ - eternal game of thrones general

/highgarden/ master plan edition

previous autism

Azor Jon

How will Margaery, Mace, Loras, High Sparrow, Lancel and Tommen die in the books?

I'm fairly certain the Sept Blowing Up is as much fanfiction as Bastardbowl, but I'm also certain all of these characters die eventually.

Keep in mind Loras isn't on trial for anything in the books, Garlan and Willas exist, Euron is attacking the Reach, and there's Doran, Arianne, Aegon, JonCon and the Golden Company doing shit nearby.

>"She burned a little girl alive, and for that she must be punished."
>"I will banish you to the south, where there is no threat of white walkers or undead, where you can burn little children outside of our monitoring, don't you dare come back here and help us fight the greatest threat to humanity, or we'll execute you!"
What did Jon mean by this?

Every fucking time

Based Cersei

>Olenna is seen making a deal with the sneks and Varys
>OMG SHIPS FROM THE REACH WHAT A HUGE SURPRISE

Maybe Aegon will execute them? But I don't think they will all die to begin with

The /Highgarden/ remembers

Is anyone else super glad D&D didn't cast Based Mads as Euron? At first I was mad but after seein what an irrelevant character they made him I'm glad Mads didn't get wasted.

>you will never ever ever hug a sad melly
jdimsa

It means stop reposting the same shit every five minutes.

Who are you quoting?

Now that the dust has settled, tell it to me straight, lads: was this season good?

basically

"She rezd me, but I have to do something, so I'll just send her away"

Something's gonna fucking blow up

Loras will die in the trial by combat, High Sparrow will eventually get his just deserts. Mace and Marge probably won't die because they're not that significant

If the North, Vale, Reach and Westerlands hate Wildlings for their savage culture,

Why are the Tyrells and Dorne suddenly okay with allying with the Dothraki? Or allying with the Ironborn?

>Sept blowing up is fanfic

Nah. GRRM told D&D this along with Shireen burning and Hodor's name.

"Her name is Gilly, like the flower."

Isn't that a weed?

Pick your best girl

5/10. Too many plot holes.

It was better than 4 or 5

Because they aren't planning to make show Euron the epic anime villain from the books.

Vengeance

>the entire collective fighting force of the north is probably less than 10000 after Boltons+allies fought Jons several thousand meh army, and Robbs rebellion and the Stannis fight
Dany could actually tell Jon to fuck off and beat the Walkers on her own and it would actually not change a thing

If Ramsey knew 20,000 Valemen were going to wreck his shit he would've been outnumbered 3:1 and would have just holed up in Winterfell, leading to a protracted siege that would last into Winter and starve everyone outside.
With this in mind, thousands were going to die anyway.

And all 62 survived? Where was this confirmed?

Yeah. If Euron wasn't a moustache twirling "KILL MY NIECE AND NEPHEW LOL" generic villain, Mads would be great.

But his talent is wasted on this new faggot "BIG COCK LOL" Euron.

Yeah it was decent. Episode 10 was above average.

source? from the behind the scenes shit on the episode it *really* sounded like they just made it up based on "the cards already on the table"

He owes her his life. If I were her I would've just said 'only death may pay for life'. But I'm glad he sent a worshipper of the lord of light south. To me it was cool to see a Targ deny fire for the north. Total Ice dragon of him.

He got reduced to DUDE BIG FUCKING COCK LMAO. This is all D&D can come up with for him?

Exactamundo

I mean, it would have been pretty ridiculous but they should have at the least kept the patch and maybe the blue lips. They did the blue lips with the Qarth fag.

Yes, yes. Well read, user, well read user!

HOWEVER!

Why did Cersei choose this as her inauguration dress?

>better than 5
yes

>better than 4
no

>episode 8 rated the worst episode
>wonder which episode that was
>go back and check
>no one
King's Landing scene was pointless, and the less said about Wolverine vs the Terminator the better, but apart from that there were some fucking great scenes in the Riverlands with Sandor, Beric, Jaime, Edmure etc. Plus the Battle of Meereen actually starts. Really not that bad. The Braavos scenes probably just left a bad taste

>He got reduced to DUDE BIG FUCKING COCK LMAO. This is all D&D can come up with for him?
Still better than book Euron. At least this one resembles a human being.

Better than the last one, still pretty shit doe.

Also, who the fuck rated ep 10 higher than ep 9, it doesn't make sense.

myranda or gilly

>just deserts
Here's a (You) for spelling that correctly!

In the books, was Loras ever arrested by the Faith? He wasn't the flaming stereotype like he was in the show. He still could die from his injuries he sustained taking Dragonstone.

Cinematography-wise and muh epic moments-wise it was pretty good.

Plot-wise and character-wise it was sub par

I doubt Varys gave them those sorts of details

He was really insulting her and saying it in irony.

>It was better than 4
Nah
>or 5
Yeah

True.

The most adorable Princess in the world...

That isn't the only way of thinking things.

Vale men can flank Ramsay's army on both sides.

The EXACT plan Ramsay had for Jon.

The Vale army was quite literally right outside Winterfell. Ramsay didn't even have scouts to inform him of this.

It's an actual thing in combat where the vanguard attacks first while rearguards comes in to reinforce.

>still better than OUR BOY
kden, bruv.

>Margaery
Aegon keeps her as a hostage or a side piece, Dany accidentally the whole King's Landing with Marge still in it
>Mace
Probably usurped and killed by Ranyll who gets tired of Mace taking credit for his work and who wants to side with true young warrior like Aegon.
>Loras
He probably won't die. He'll just spend the rest of his life disfigured. Maybe he'll manage to go back to being a knight eventually. A true knight, not some showboating tourney fag who only cares for fame and wealth.
>High Sparrow
He'll probably support Aegon. I expect he'll blow up too.
>Lancel
Probably won't die. That or he'll be offed at Red Wedding 2.0, the Brotherhood without Banners edition if he is present
>Tommen
Assassinated by Nymeria to make way for Aegon.

Arya and Tyene.

>implying book Euron is not based

yep, dany has no opposition left

the white walkers are what, a dozen or so dudes that can be 1 shot by obsidian and some thousand zombies that are allergic to fire

s7 is just going to be Dany winning everything with no effort

A human being kills his family members?

You need to be 13 years old to like that character.

No lolibear or froggirl

Wrong pic

WHO IS THIS GOBLIN!?!?!?

>At least this one resembles a human being.
It's almost like you don't want an eldritch demon pirate lord who wants to become a god. Are you gay?

season 4 still had Tywin in it so it's automatically better than 6

And who are you?

Normally I'd go with Mel, but based on this I have to go with Myranda, whoever the fuck she is or Ygritte

I reckon her clit and bush look the exact same

Surprisingly often if you watch the news.

Granted, book Euron also raped family members.

Loras becomes the phantom of the opera of dragonstone in the books. It's kind of cool.

I am an English teacher after all.

As far as I know, no. I'm a big fan of the 'Loras isn't really injured' theory and that he will be deployed in a trial by combat.

>At least this one resembles a human being.
And book Euron doesn't? Because his brother has crazy drug-induced nightmares about him?

Myranda all day

Yeah, Miranda's been the hottest willing to get her vag out

How can a girl get so fucking ugly?

Who can defeat Dany?

100,000 screamers
10,000 unsullied
150,000 reach knights
50,000 (???) dornish spearmen
3 dragons

North is spent.

Lannister is disarray.

Who can stop her?

God, I miss Ygritte :(

Why? He is the absolute madman

Brit genes

The proud lord said, that I must bow so low?

Not much obsidian to go around, and very few Valyrian steel swords are around
>Jaime
>Jon
>Joffery's sword???
>Sam

and some hundred thousand zombies that will also take Dany's shitty troops over when they go up into the northern winter

The White Walkers

all of them
this artist knows how to jump-start my penis

Book Euron is GRRM pandering to his underage readers.

> White males
> Beating Dani

d r a g o n s

Weather

All of those are southerners or Essos shits

Joffrey and Jaime sword were made with Ned's sword.

After all the dudes Daenerys has fucked do you think its going to be like some primal Targaryen lust when Jon Snow and Daenerys see each other they just have to get down and fuck right then and there because of true love or something?

i think this number will be drasticly downed by some storm in the narrow sea, also euron wont like it and hopefully will fight against her

Rollan

Episodes 9 and 10 looked great because of the superb directing, but when you step back a lot of the script was just complete nonsense.

I'd give the season a 6/10. Slightly above average. Garbage script saved by great acting, visuals, and directing.

When her training consists of being blind and beaten with the ugly stick all day long.

tommens death was so poignant

truly a heart breaking scene for me, overwhelming emotions t b h

Can this guy fly?

Hey it happens, even your father looked past it in your mother

Their swords were made with Robb's giant valryian sword, season 4 episode 1.

Dany's forces will be hit hard by Euron and Cersei, since Cersei has wildfire and Euron WILL get his hands on a dragon.

Then winter, cold, and hunger will kill off many.

The White Walkers and the wights will kill most of them.

The only ending ASOIAF has will be making peace. No glorious victory from war. That isn't GRRM's style.

yes the guys that burst into flames if fire barely touches them are sure a big threat to a ruler with 3 dragons

Robb is known for having no connection to Ned whatsoever

>took me two minutes to make: the image

The Ironborn is a joke in the show.

you are thinking about wights