The Sopranos guy died at 51

>The Sopranos guy died at 51
>That's the same age as the guy who's coming to play drums
>*burp*

Damn. Truly inspiring lyrics, Mark.

Stop making fun of him.

sante fe

I like listening to Sun Kil Moon because it reminds me why I got an education and a respectable career.

CHICAGO

>education
>respectable career
Sure...

Ok, so what's the deal with Mark. All this shitposting has made me curious. I have only listened Red House Painters and the first Sun Kil Moon album. All the Benji posting a few years ago was pretty funny, but I never listened to it. Why are Mark's modern works so memed? I'm probably going to listen to them anyways now.

stream of consciousness lyrics lead to memes like panera bread
benji and UT are both great

he got the meme status because of some of the funny lyrics on his last few albums, and some of the public statements he made

at least that's what i think, memeology is hard to grasp with my shrimp brain

Stay jealous, you pathetic NEET.

His lyrical content sounds mostly like an old man diary that he keeps writting with futile and simplistic things, It's not bad itself, but it's fun as hell to mock

What the fuck happened to him between Down Colorful Hill and now?

I'm not a NEET, but the idea that going to college and getting a 60k + benefits job is some holy escape from something is stupid.

>tfw an medical student at a second world country
>tfw I'm about to hoard norwegian moniez and fuck off to pooland

feels so good man

whats your career?

Honestly just listen to Ben's My Friend to understand the memery. It's one of the best examples of his stream of consciousness style. It goes from 0 to crab cakes in 40 seconds.

Crab cakes

I can't believe I take influence from Meme Man De "FIRST FUCK"

Artists are allowed to change.

Lyric wise what he's doing now isn't much different than what Syd Barrett was doing in 1970

It's pretty great, to be honest with you. Benefits are extremely invaluable

rate my oc Sup Forums

1/10 crab cakes

That's a legitimately great lyric though, the thought that someone close to you is the same age as someone who just died is pretty chilling.

>What the fuck happened to him between Down Colorful Hill and now?

How do you go from something like
>And like a medicine bottle In the cabinet I'll keep you
>And like a medicine bottle In my hand I will hold you
>And swallow you slowly As to last me a lifetime
>Without holding too tight I do not want to lose The thrill that it gives me

to something like
>When she got older a neighborhood thug moved in with her and started taking her welfare payments.
>He took her down to the bank, helped her withdraw her savings that was put away for her and he went off with it.

The song is about how Richard Ramirez committed all these crimes and lived a full natural life, and plenty people who have not committed crimes die prematurely.

Do you understand now?

as you get older you begin to become jaded to your own shortcomings and the world as if effects you and focus on the menial details of life around you instead

Well memed lads

>The song is about how Richard Ramirez committed all these crimes and lived a full natural life
What full natural life? He spent almost the first half of his life enduring severe abuse from multiple family members, and the second half in prison.

* blocks your path *

*blocks YOUR path*
Heard you were going to Panera Bread, so I brought my boys here to teach you a lesson

but that wasnt what killled him they mean

Looks more like 3 girls and 1 boy

this nigga look like he delivering in one of those holograms in the Star Wars prequels

That's actually David Foster Wallace, believe it or not.

DFW, a manly looking woman, and Nico

damn...