Cuck bread maybe? Post em, chat about experiences, whatever

Cuck bread maybe? Post em, chat about experiences, whatever

fuck her from behind for me.

wow dude is she yours , would straddle her slide my cock between her tits and fuck the shit out of them

yeah man, well when she's not cheating on me...

yes sir tell me what you want me to do

awsome she is banging hot have you watched somone have their way with her before

well she doesnt do anal but she has a big ass, id really like it used... by multiple guys.. and covered in cum.

one time, it was the fucking best

would love to i actually launched a load 2 weeks in the making into my wifes ass crack wile she was wearing a sexy thong then stuffed my dick in her pussy it was so wet with her juice and my cum

nice tell me about it

She and I found a guy who was up for it, early 30s, she knew him from work. Watched them at her place, went at it for almost an hour straight

Wwyd

lets see more of that big ass then

whatever shed let me

wow nice did you join in or just watch

Idk if it's 'cucking' or whatever, but I like sharing my gf with other people, I love it when she pleasures someone else as well as me, makes it a whole lot more enjoyable, may have some pics somewhere

just watched, enjoyed the hell out of it

mmmmm wish i could caress that

well dont hold em back from us

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

nice did you jerk off on her when they finished (its a fantasy of mine) she has an unreal body man

yeah I did, came buckets ha (nice 3 dubs in a row m8)

dude i would pound your old lady so hard more pics pls

They still coworkers?

What are her thoughts about it? Was he better at fucking her? Did he have a bigger dick?

And i would watch the hell out of it ha
nah, not anymore
She kinda enjoyed it, but she's a very emotional person, so likes that aspect more. And she said we were pretty much the same, that the only thing she really enjoyed about fucking him was the thrill. And his cock was slightly bigger

dude her tits are begging to be ripped out of that top and sucked on

I know right? they're insane

any of them uncovered

Don't share nudes online anymore. Got burned recently so...

Where had he cumed? I would love cumming on her tits.

you going to tell me how you want her fucked wile you watch and stroke your cock

here's her tits for the time being, gunna try and look for the pics/vids

any in panties and bra?

She swallowed
I could tel you, though it'd be fun to just let you own her

Damn, she's cute as sin. I'd cover her face in cum then have her kiss you before saying she wasn't done yet and returning.

10/10 wow

mmm user would run my tongue all the way up her thighs

mmmm it's the fucking best

im going to make you join in though

anything you want

do you have any fantasies about mmf and how you would like her done

I'm going to lick her pussy from behind.

who is these second one?

plenty of them, I'm bi so that's a dream
mmmm fucking hot
her friend

Not bad. How'd you like to listen me fucking her senseless in a nearby room. No watching. After I finish with her, I'll blind fold you and make you use your tongue to figure where on her I came. If you guess right you can watch me stuff her little cunt next time.

ohhh damn that sounds fun as fuck!

no way man i am very very curious that could be a ton of fun any sexy pics of you 2 together

nah, dont share nudes or action pics. Personal policy

no not nudes i respect that , what about her bum in a thong?

those tits are really fuckable.

Sorry man, i dont chance anything anymore
yeah i know right?

nice pic has she watched you suck another guys cock if so did she like it

more

No but she said she'd like to at some point

How about I take her out one night, then give you a call while I'm railing the slut. I'll give you a hint and if you can guess where I'm fucking her, I'll send you a picture of the creampie I gave her.

mmmm that sounds like some real fun

have you ever licked ur cum out of her pussy

No but that could be hot

Those are truly magnificent, can you show us more?

ur going to 69 her while i fuck her from behind so you can lick the juice off my cock as it slides in and out of her

mmm perfect job for me

I'd love to take you both out for an evening out, but first plow her and pump her asshole and pussy both full of cum. Then she can walk around all evening with my cum pooling in her panties, and periodically sneak away to refill her. Maybe you can even watch while I fuck her and she begs to be filled up again!

ohhh mmm fucking dirty I love it

then when i cum in her you can have her pussy for your pleasure , what you going to do with her filled hole

probably fuck her from behind and cum in seconds before eating her out clean

Maybe you can even serve double duty and lick my old cum out of her pussy as I fill her up. Just press your face between her legs and lick both her pussy and my cock while our juices mix and you lick it up.

mmm yes, i'd lick up every drop

yes sir what ever you say

does she lick ur ass

no she doesn't

You'll be busy then. She'll be begging for my cock all night, which means she'll be screaming for more cum constantly. You'll hardly be able to eat because of how full you'll be. But not nearly as full as she'll be, my cum bursting out of her holes all night. I want to hear her beg and scream for me to fill her up an knock her up, all while you drink up whatever comes out.

anybody like em chubby? how would you play with my wife's fat body

ohhh yes, turn her into your own toy while i keep cleaning her up for you

Exactly. I'll make her want nothin but to be filled with my hot cum. She'll always be begging to be fucked until it's gushing out of her holes, then you can come in and clean her up while I use the other hole.

dude i am i love with her so fucking hot lets see some new pics make me cum user

she won't feel complete without being filled

Be how freaky you want Sup Forums WWYD

She'll be so full that as soon as I pull out, cum will be gushing out of her. You'll have a big mess to clean up.

I've got nudes if you've got ideas

mmm the more the better

Maybe we can even play some fun games. I can shoot loads all over her body, then you have to lick them up in a trail. Make for some fun foreplay to get you down to tongue fucking her soaked pussy while I rail her ass and she screams my name.

ohh god i'd love that so much sir

You post this a lot. Do you get a lot of responses?

I would bend this bitch over and fuck her raw

such a dirty slut I love her

god i'd love to watch that
yeah?

Lay her back and let her friends hold her down while me and a group of friends run a train on her fulling her raw, red pussy with streamers of hot cum

just like she was meant

lets see her pussy filled up with cock or cum

I'm sure she'd love to hear you calling me sir while you lick us clean after a long fuck session. I'll rub her clit while you lick her pussy clean of my cum, then you can finish up what's left in my balls while she jerks it out of me

Wwyd I've been thinking bout trying it out

do you have her nudes?

I want to wrap her big tits around my cock and cum on her face

have her jerk us both off at the same time in the shower

Before we both dumped a load into her (I was first before her cuck boyfriend got his)

anything to make you two happy

Now this. He's pretty sure it's his. LOL