Just got about 2g of weed, but due to living with family 24/7 im not sure where to smoke... any tips Sup Forums...

Just got about 2g of weed, but due to living with family 24/7 im not sure where to smoke... any tips Sup Forums? (pic somewhat related)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Smoke-Buddy-Personal-Filter-Blue/dp/B00478UIB2
lmgtfy.com/?q=lurk moar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're under 25 it'll stunt your growth. Hope you're the height you want to be.

what you smokin' out of?

outside nigga

Just eat it. Effects last lots longer.

well, since this isn't true at all, go for a walk OP and find a deserted place to puff quick for 2-5 minutes and walk on. duck into an alley or down a back street. Do it, and get it done. If you can't smoke at home, you are looking for discretion, not to sit and have a relaxing toke on the couch. And make sure to mind your windage!

Make a strong doob tube
smoke in bathroom with towel under door then take a long hot shower
profit?

outside, blow the smoke into a trash can or something with a lid if you have too. Then go for a nice walk or something. It'll take a while for the smell to come off.

make a gravity bong, flush the toilet blow the smoke in the toilet, close the lid

anyone asks, you were taking a shit

most weed smells like shit anyway

Eat it with peanut butter.

do not do this.

learn how to roll joints and or buy a cheap pipe you wouldnt mind throwing away if needed

Grab an empty toiler paper roll, 3 scented dryer sheets, and a rubberband

Stuff 2 of the dryer sheets inside the roll, and cover one end with the other. Wrap the rubber band around it to hold the dryer sheet over the end

Now bring your shit to the shower. Turn the heat up and get it steamy inside. Turn on your vent, smoke your herb, and exhale through the thing you made earlier towards the vent

wait like 5-10 mins after you're done smoking and turn the water off.. zero smell

Go out. Don't be scared, who snitches on someone who is just smoking pot.

make a sploof. get a toilet paper roll and fill it with dryer sheets.

Find a window somewhere where you can be alone for a few minutes.
blow smoke through the sploof.

the dryer sheets hide that dank stank, my dude.

if you aint gotta window just find somewhere exclusive and use yer sploof

Or just try n sneak out of the house for a few minutes.

go for a walk around the block or something

dude he has actual kush that shit will reek out the bathroom he needs alot more then 3 sheets, id say make it into a edible.

This tbh. Wait until its dark and go smoke at a picnic table or something.

This. Works better than anyone else. I do it in hotels all the time. Not perfect but as good as you're going to get.

toilet paper roll or water bottle with holes with fabric softener dryer sheets try to blow it out a window. this method requires an already made homemade water pipe or better. you NEED to sink the whole bowl and blow through dryerswheet device without allowing smoke to rise from the bowl otherwise your family will smell it. anyways... you got a little sister?

Put a small fan point out the window. Stay close to the fan and blow the smoke through the fan and out the window. Jus make sure all the smoke goes out the window even what comes off the pipe.

Best way is to inhale its smoke into your lungs

Get rid of it, it's not worth it

What's sketchier to see from accross the street; a dude confidently walking and puffing on what appears to be a cigarette, or some fucking creep hovering over a garbage can, taking a hit of refer, opening the can, sticking his head in, and then taking it out, closing the can, looking around really paranoid and then doing it over and over again? How the fuck is that stealthy?

If anyone catches you just say it's oregano, and you're a faggot. duh.

Blow the smoke into the toilet?! WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about? I know you're the same fucker that just told him to smoke into a goddamned trash can.

Turn toilet into bong. Flush yourself if you get caught.

Get a dick shaped bowl, really convenient because you can hide it up your ass.

what a square

is that penis growth too?

Step 1. Get a window
Step 2. Take a hit
Step 3. Blow smoke into the closed window like the ignorant piece of shit you are.

after they are in bed, stand on the toilet and blow it into the exhaust fan

That must be why my penis is so small.

What kind of dumb question is this? lmao... go outside and smoke somewhere away from your family.
Thats literally the most dumb question i've seen in a grip nigga

kek

If you have woods by your house, go there. If you don't, smoke while the shower's running on hot. If you live somewhere out of a city, take a hit and blow it out a window

Get a Silver Surfer and vape it. Best $250 ever off ebay and also no more KOFF HAKK HAKK KOFF etc and no REEK whatsoever.

V A P O R I Z E
A
P
O
R
I
Z
E

it still smells like weed when you vaporize

It's very simple, move out of your parents house you fucking parasite, or underaged b&.

open ur window and stand by it whilst smoking?!?!?!?!

Just burn some incense

In the family room.
In their face
Up your ass
How about outside you fucking kid?

growth stops at 20 retard

fucking kekd

You guys know pot works rectally right?

I'm 18 and 5.11 so I think I would be fine even if growth was stunted which is bullshit anyway just like the weightlifting stunts growth shit

> Acquire dryer sheets (2-3)
> Acquire empty TP roll
> Acquire rubber band or tape
> Put dryer sheets over TP roll and tape/rubber band
> Smoke in bathroom with fan on
> Blow smoke up towards fan through your smoke filter
> ???
> Profit

You must be new at this.

Goddamn OP you couldn't figure this out on your own?
Go outside and smoke it

Go make popcorn in the kitchen like you are going to watch a movie. Put a movie on in your room. Make a dryer sheet tube like described. Be liberal with the sheets. Get a towel. Make a pipe. Get under a couple blankets and just pack a few crumbs in the pipe so that you get complete combustion with a single hit. You don't want smoke rising out of the bowl. Be efficient. Blow smoke into dryer sheet tube held against the towel. If you have to cough use just the towel. Take as many hits as necessary. When finished, carefully slide the blanket over you, trapping the smokey underside. Do not disturb it until the residual smoke settles into the fibers. Then take all smoking stuff and put it in a Tupperware to contain the vapors. Dro like that and a hot pipe will smell up a room. Just treat any marijuana or smoke particles that aren't in your lungs like radioactive waste. They must be trapped and minimized from spreading. You will do fine, my son.

Ok, i had your same problem. Just pretend that you don't know what they're talking about

You must have never smoked good shit before to think some shit like this works
Fuck off candyass

Just go for a walk if u have a pet tKe it for a walk and smoke while Walking I used to do that al the time

If your parents have ever smoked they will know the smell and all of these people saying you can safely smoke inside with a sploof (dryersheets in a tube) are morons. Go outside for a walk, rip a few hits. Weed is a pretty strong and distinct smell that will be noticed outside of the room you smoke in.

I've never had to use it but I was told it works. Unlike OP I don't have to sneak around to smoke.

Vaporize it. You need a lightbulb, the clear kind. carefully break off metal end and rinse clean the inside with soap and water. dry it out and drop the bud in. put flame to glass and heat the weed up and just inhale the fumes from the bulb. it's fairly odorless and much easier to conceal

lightbulb vaporizer

/thread

Alternative. Hide in plain sight. Go into garage. Design a science experiment where you blow something up and catch something on fire. Chief the fuck out of a joint the blow that shit up and whatever smelly as fuck plastic terror inferno you cooked up light it up. Then when the explosion goes off start screaming. Family will come to save you and just think you are an idiot with a passion for science. Instead of a junkie in training.

When I was really young like 12 I'd roll in the bathroom before a shower. Never got caught.

Upper middle class white moms.

That's who.

1)it would still smell just as much
2)using a torch would put the glass at risk of cracking

Those upper middle class white moms probably smoke more then you.

Nigga sit in your backyard and toke.

You could just eat that shit. It's pretty intense but I did it before. Just chase it with a glass of water.

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, torches are used on lightbulbs to smoke meth pleb bitch

go ahead and stop posting

Go into your parents room lay underneath their bed and rip a fat joint a new asshole
Come out blazed and leave home
When parents arrive they yell about smell you say if it was me do you think I'd be dumb enough to smoke pot, at home, especially in your room?
Then active almonds immediately

You'd have to eat over an eighth to even feel anything OP don't listen to this retard

amazon.com/Smoke-Buddy-Personal-Filter-Blue/dp/B00478UIB2
>smoke buddy personal air filter

Put small nug into nostril hold lighter to nose and inhale quickly
No smell cause it's in your nose and get 100 percent of the hit

Fuck man, just move out, it's so worth it just being able to do whatever the fuck you want whenever you want.

>implying light bulbs are the best possible choice of meth smoking apparati for drug users
>not a stop gap measure when theyre desperate
not that user but this autism shouldnt go unnoticed so heres your (You). stop embarrassing yourself.

Don't listen to this OP let your parents die of old age then inherit their home and smoke in empty house with no worries
But I'd smoke in the closets if I were you seeing as you're in one already

>family
>wife and kids
>not mom and dad

OP go into garage put 2 gram nug into gas tank and turn car on
Then just turn on heat and inhale deep the car will burn it for you and no smell cause it's burning with gas

Satan trips demand you put it in your asshole

Go with the full pic next time fgt

Got a garage? Smoke there.

I live at home with the parents and smoke weed everyday on the down low. Mainly in my car to/from school but, at home as well. If it's some green definitely either smoke outside. You need to watch the social patterns of your family and find the moments you can exploit if possible. Always have an excuse for being outside helps too. I use the "I'm not vaping in the house anymore mom, geez!" Sounds pathetic but, what ever works right? Good luck OP, you'll probably get caught a few times by your parents before your good at it.

You obviously dont know what a doob tube is you tard. Hes talking about a sploof, a toilet paper rolls with some dryer papers stuffed inside so when you blow the smoke through it filters some of the smell

I always smoke in my car or on a trail somewhere, live with my mom. California is lit.

singlehandedly turning this into a cringe thread.
>d-dont listen to this faggot OP hes a dumbass kek d-dont listen to this faggot OP hes a dumbass kek d-dont listen to this faggot OP hes a dumbass kek d-dont listen to this faggot OP hes a dumbass kek

Dryer sheets are only so-so at keeping smell out and I never really trusted them. The set up I used when I used to smoke to use was a respirator cartridge that was glued to a small length of PVC pipe as a mouthpiece. Works flawlessly, and if you want, you can put some dryer sheets in the PVC for an added layer of protection. Unlike dryer sheets, it also absorbs all the smoke too if you exhale slowly. After a hit, make sure before pulling your mouth away that you inhale and exhale once or twice through the cartridge to clear out any residual smoke and odor from your lungs and the PVC pipe.

dont listen to this faggot OP, he's a dumbass kek

What have you posted besides this comment or various comments in trap threads Brendan. You haven't insulted anyone or come close now go find a dick rate thread and post your head

This faggot has clearly never seen a weed in his life

>Brendan
>OPs friend is helping him samefag this thread
>shittily

whew lads, welcome to Sup Forums.

Nothing screams weed more than sandalwood

I assumed OP might have a suburban house or at least an alleyway.

Or think you got high and decided to do some half baked chemistry.

If they don't find out from the toxicology reports first when you blow your face off

The only thing that screams weed louder then sandalwood is Nagachampa.

>Meth=weed
Ok, Cletus.

if you're a straight-edge faggot, sure.

to everyone else, you just lit a stick of incense.
>end of effort contributed to that thought process

Probably the only person besides OP who was direly trying to learn to smoke indoors kek. Don't be so butt hurt little man

Hahah

Smoke next to a window and put a fan pointing to it
Or smoke a cigarette while smoking weed that camouflages the smell

Incense is fag hippie shit it doesn't work

Isn't this the faggot making Andy six threads? Go suck a turd out of someone's ass and live out your fantasies m8

Take a shit. Then shower and make your arse nice and clean. Hop out of shower and put nugget into arse. Works slow release like a suppository.

>newest faggot of the bunch appears
pic related.
lmgtfy.com/?q=lurk moar