twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats wrong with being muslim ??

London is 100% Muslim

I am 100% Muslim

>organised religion
>the current year

GO HOME PAKIS

fuck the sluts with the humungous butts

Gimmick idea: Get diagnosed with terminal cancer and become known as 'cancer lad' on /brit/, posting updates right up until my final breath.

Alri lads. Name an old obscure /brit/ gimmick or meme that you remember

I'll start.

>My head hurts when I eat cheese and my cunt mum keeps putting cheese in the meals

a lot of things 2bh. all religion is shit but Islam is particularly toxic.

>on Sup Forums

don't think you aren't a manchild too

what has islam contributed to the world?

not that old but underrated:

>Costa or the 'bucks?

dormer 2bh lads

I'm so sorry

Got lots of arabs killed

youtube.com/watch?v=pqwnz9LqN10

will you continue your family name?

>Tfw was accidentally reading a thread from 12 hours ago
>tfw came up with a really witty response to a post
>tfw wanted to post it and get lots of (you)'s congratulating me for my wit
>tfw realised when i pressed click the thread was archived

Palestine is 100% Jewish

Shia are ok

Sunnis, lmao no

OWEN MENTIONED

also nah i have too much shit wrong with me that it's best that i just exit from the genepool

now theres one for the coffee table

I remember the one where you pretend you don't have a gf, haha.

same lmao

some yank posted a boy racer car and was asking about me mum

Who's the right guy?

explain

they're both awful

the whole """shia""" meme is because most shias are persians and persians are historically more civilized and isolationalist than their camel riding cousin fucking desert rat arabs

I HATE YOU *autistic screeching*

Simply pay a Lebo to wear one and tip it, there ought be plenty in the 'ney and 'bourne.
finally, some sense among the wall of shit.

reckon communist parties should be against mass immigration as immigrants are a direct economical enemy to the proletariat

so it's not really a meme then is it, it's based in fact

wahhabism is utter cancer

*picks ur mum up in this*

There was suddenly a hush in the crowd. A tall, darkly handsome man dressed in the white costume of a Romanian peasant rode into the yard on a white horse. He halted close to me, and I could see nothing monstrous or evil in him. On the contrary. His childlike and sincere smile radiated over the miserable crowd, and he seemed to be with it yet mysteriously apart from it. Charisma is an inadequate word to define the strange force that emanated from this man. He was more aptly simply part of the forests, of the mountains, of the storms on the snow-covered peaks of the Carpathians, and of the lakes and rivers. And so he stood amid the crowd, silently. He had no need to speak. His silence was eloquent, it seemed to be stronger than we were, stronger than the order of the prefect who denied him speech. An old, white-haired peasant woman made the sign of the cross on her breast and whispered to us "The emissary of the Archangel Michael !". Then the sad little church bell began to toll, and the service which invariably preceded Legionary meetings began. Deep impressions created in the soul of a child die hard. In more than a quarter of a century I have never forgotten my meeting with Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

one of the ugliest cars ever made

the lower class goal
alri yanko

agree tbqh lad

they used to be until the 1980s

it's just retarded postmodern SJW leftists celebrate "diversity" and the destruction of white people as progressive

thats not a boy racer car is it?

do yanks have boy racers?

new political idea: fiscally Liberal, economically Conservative

>based shia

If your surname is Smith or Taylor you must leave this thread.

This really made me think

Americans shouldn't have been there.

what do you understand 'fiscally' to mean? just curious.

>bomb French barracks
>kill more Americans
ah yes

>postmodern SJW leftists celebrate "diversity" and the destruction of white people as progressive
yo what the fuck are you talking about
I'm talking about communism and you start talking about some vocal minority boogeyman

need to visit thailand for a thing

Better idea: anarcho-technocratism

shia lacuck

>'peacekeepers' getting killed by bombs
howling

fully automated luxury communism when

>not social skills or gf and have a liddle willy

>immigrants come in
>start doing the same work as the proleteriat
>but for way cheaper
>the already struggling, living off mortgages & debts proletariat crumbles under the weight of consumerism

immigrants are just as much the proletariat 2bh

if commies had any consistency they'd be radical centrists

it's not some boogeyman though, it's part and parcel of many modern communists' ideology

even white communists hate themselves.

just cba with it really. even if their theories of white privilege are real, why should i care?

youtube.com/watch?v=_bmwhgLKTtI

Maybe a little

Europe will be majority refugee?
Shit
Thing is they wont go for peace, its going to be arabs cosplaying as French fighting turks cosplaying as Germans

What happened in Sweden?

Well the real French haven't existed since the 1800s

africa has just 1.2bn people

it's clear this number of his is a massive asspull

already installed immigrants who came during the last century are part of the proletariat
that's why newcomers are their direct enemies, even if they share the same skin color or shit like this
they should care about their homeland more than their skin brother

most twitter communists are jewish

yeah, if we pull out of the middle east they will come bomb manhattan, sounds about right
it's not like they have the capability to do that right now if they wanted to or anything

ikea, meatballs, abba, edgy metal

must have missed that bit in Kapital where it said we must kill whitey

:^)

trump invented a terror attack that never happened (and it was supposed to be in sweden, to fit the "sweden is lost" meme)

most twitter communists should be executed

Workers against workers? Nah, fäm.
>productive labour is not part of the proletariat

Absolutely creasing at
>money doesn't buy happiness
Yet it fucking does lmao

ah yes the national proletariat should be coddled at the expense of the international proletariat

so much for the tolerant libertarians

i'm aware

doesn't really matter since they're all true believers and believe they're righteous warriors for the oppressed

nothing is more dangerous than a committed fool

might become a radical centrist

>wanking to twice-cum JOI
>close tab after cumming once

?

what did he say exactly? there have been lots of mini stabbing terrorist attacks across Sweden

It experienced the Metalocalypse.

I'm not a libertarian

think you'd get bored after a while

what's the use in having so many nice expensive things if you can afford them whenever you want? it decreases your enjoyment of them because they're no longer luxuries

>international proletariat
why would i care about some tribal runt in africa or malaysian sweatshop worker? they just want whitey dead anyway

>tfw no white working class britain that purges rorkes and rasheeds alike

It does but

you can still be depressed its just money won't be the issue, after you win the lotto apparently having the money becomes the norm

What makes me laugh is people saying they'd still go to work after wining 100mil

reckon gommies should move to north korea

do communists not realise that they are literally the bourgeoisie

well countries are divided by borders innit? i find the idea of patriotism idiot, but since we live in a world made of borders & flags, let's be patriots no?

but newcoming productive labour is ready to work for much cheaper than the actual labour, causing misbalances in the work market and making everyone even poorer (while bosses will keep getting richer of course). massive immigration only helps the rich to get richer

He clearly implied something big had happened the previous night in Sweden because he's a fat mong but nothing happened in Sweden.

Yeah but there have been so many stabbings and murders that it doesnt really matter, but i suppose Sweden's "badass" feminist government will show silly Drumpf

what cigarettes does /brit/ smoke?

>A great ring-wall of stone, like towering cliffs, stood out from the shelter of the mountain-side, from which it ran and then returned again. One entrance only was there made in it, a great arch delved in the southern wall. Here through the black rock a long tunnel had been hewn, closed at either end with mighty doors of iron. They were so wrought and poised upon their huge hinges, posts of steel driven into the living stone, that when unbarred they could be moved with a light thrust of the arms, noiselessly. One who passed in and came at length out of the echoing tunnel, beheld a plain, a great circle, somewhat hollowed like a vast shallow bowl: a mile it measured from rim to rim.

Africa's and South Asias population is growing exponentially and every new person is born into a country rife with corruption, poverty, violence and disease, bloating an already strained social fabric.

Meanwhile, as communication spreads, everyone gets a TV, a cellphone, a facebook (see Zuckerberg's plan to introduce internet to 500 million sub-saharan africans), they see more of the West. And they ask a simple question.

"Why can I not live there, instead of my shitty village?"

And then they decide that they can, and off they go.

The refugee crisis is nothing to do with war, or climate change or anything else. It's simply overpopulation in the Third World, everything else is smoke and mirrors because this is an unsolvable problem unless you literally let them starve.

NK is not true communism

don't think they do

Take Me Out starts in 5 minutes