Currently having my first experience with a trans girl...

Currently having my first experience with a trans girl. She didnt have any makeup on so i told her to go put some on lol. Shes doing that rn and for whatever reason j feel the need to post this on 4chins. Pic related

pics or op is even more of a fag than he already was

Heres a pic fag

Good Lord, what kind of sewer do you live in? At least sweep the floor or something.

ew that thing is disgusting. don't you constantly think about how youre fucking a dude who puts dressing like a girl above his ability to exist in society without everyone thinking that he's a weirdo

Thats just a guy, bud.

Not my place its hers

Where you live? In a slum?

>she
Yo is this person fuckin retarded?

Im bi nigger

Fucking Christ, what a mess. Don't forget to shower afterwards.

Its her house. Mine is way better

thats a man you fucking faggot,did you think calling her a trans would make you any less of a homosexual

Im not homo im bi bitch

then go fuck a dude? I just think that these half way trannies are so un-aesthetically pleasing. I am bi too and would either fuck a girl, or a guy. Of course i would fuck a good looking tranny but those are very hard to come by

>she

Her face isnt the best but i love her body

>girl
>trans
pick one

same difference you faggot,its not my fault your mentally ill

disgusting.

Oh noes ive been called a faggot on Sup Forums. Better kill myself

Shut up, faggot.

>trans
>girl
pick one faggot

you faggots are a waste of life on earth anyway,should of already killed yourselves

Kek i bet i make more money than you

You get paid to suck dick or what?

Nah, i do that for free. I get paid to make software nigger

fucking disgust

Not bad

There's software for a faggot?

edgy teen shit.

at least im not a faggot,now go kill yourself you degenerate

Ill admit her face is shit lol. Thats why i told her to put on makeup haha. Her body is sexy tho

Moar just not of her floor that shit is gross

I think the room by itself proves mental illnesses. Who the fuck would live in that dirty nasty shit. And is that a dead cat?

gross,kill that thing with fire

is the floor fucking plywood??

prove it or GTFO you fucking pussy ass faggot

Prob from the cat pissing on they carpet. They had to tear it up so there is nothing but subfloor

>her face

HIS body is utter shit, you have low standards you candy ass faggot