"THE STIFLER EFFECT"

"THE STIFLER EFFECT"

I think American Pie was a grossly misunderstood movie.
Upon recently re-watching the movie, it is more obvious that the point of the script was to show faults with core american values (All frames with distinctly american things are somewhat skewed, stale and surreal. Prom is largely underwhelming. Also an American Pie gets fucked.), and that being misogynistic and vulgar is a bad thing. (The goal of every movie is gaining "manhood" through sex, Stifler claims to have had sex, but is never shown having it unlike all other characters. also drinks jizz, gets pissed on, enemy fucks his mom, has bad experiences with lesbians, strippers, eats dogshit, and has unconsumated sex with an elderly woman.)

(Also early in creating a day-to-day situation where the internet is used to undermine a persons privacy.)

The godlike meme-ery pulled off by Sean William Scott as Stifler transforms the collective memory of the American Pie core series as dumb, gross, childlike, misogynistic and filled with bad pop-punk. (Unlike all the movies the popularity of American Pie spawned, there is barely any pop-punk.)
What Sean William Scott pulled of in the series popularized the character traits of "The Stifmeister", when the series was trying to do the opposite.

Being chauvinistic, watching jackass, being an insulting man-child was on demand.
This bred a sociological countermeasure.

The Social Justice Warrior.
Think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/misogyny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CORN ON THE COB

Bumping cuz mind blown

Naw SJWs are insulting man-children.
Nice theory though, it's actually the Center for American Progress bribing colleges to brainwash them.

Holy fuck. Okay everybody listen up because I am tired of seeing this/having to explain this. The word "misogynistic" DOES NOT EXIST. There is no "ic" at the end! It is JUST "misogynist". You say "he is a misogynist pig" not "he is a misogynistic pig". I am tired of seeing every fucking SJW on the media and every website and social networking website bitching about the patriarchy and men using this fucking non-existent word.

Counterpoint: it's a comedy about tits

It's not a perfect countermeasure. But when cucked by a self-implied "alpha", many would instinctively device ways to undermine the Stifler-strategies. There are even examples in The Wedding where "Shitbreak" starts experimenting with SJW strategies to undermine Stifler.

Porky's > American Pie
>nuff said

The fuck are you on about retard something that relates to the views of a misogynist is misogynistic. The word misogynist only refers to the person, hence "ist" suffix

Counterpoint: Upon seeing it with 2016 eyes. It really didn't play like a comedy. It had entertaining, situations and some quips. But the movie had a more moral tone than i remember. "Being Stifler = Bad. Learning about yourself and actually grow as a man = Good."

There were barely any real jokes.

go on google and type in the word "misogynist". Read the word on wikipedia, and of the front page sentences or on Dictionary.com. You will not see the word "misogynistic" anywhere. The only place you see that word is on tumbler, facebook, twitter and cosmopolitan magazine articles. It doesn't exist anywhere else online. Research before you reply to posts "retard".

I could say that someone is "Stupider" than someone else also. Stupider is not a real word, but you still understand the meaning of the word. Words are nothing else than tools to convey thoughts and meanings. Using non-"real" word to convey something is not any worse than slicing bread with a slightly duller knife.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/misogyny

why do you enjoy being wrong so much

"Stupider" is actually a word bro.

They would both be adjectives describing the same thing. The word would be redundant.

No you can't say "stupider" that is liek saying "funner" you fucking idiot

Not clicking that link, probably a trojan virus.

u are supposed to say "more stupid", not "stupider" kek

Looks like you are stupider then a lot of people.

No comeback you fucking dumbass?

I was way too young to get it,
but apparently that's the curse of an artist.

That most of the time they don't get understood,
it must be soul crushing for the writer to see an entire generation embrace the concepts you were trying to satirize.

Well spank my ass and call me cowboy!