> tell her i've cut myself and i need help
> she tells me she did too
> turns out she lied
> i was heartbroken and got into an argument
> we broke up
> she said I raped her and everyone believed her
> now i just want to kms
> tfw you have nothing left to live for

It's okay, OP. Surely you have a bigger penis than mine.

Here

That is a long story for a grand pay off let's give it to brendaniel

today was the first day i started zoloft, do you take it too OP?

i honestly fucking hate you

3mg of ativan. feeling a bit down.

1.5 didnt do much besides make me a little chill and easier to concentrate.

Wat do? will 3 give me a minor buzz?

Not OP. I started taking Zoloft 4 days ago. Pretty spacey feeling. Shitting water for the first couple of days.

i have ve a few grams of weed that i havent smoked in 2 or so months due to pre-employment drug test.. contemplating an occasional puff or two for celebration on my training being started,,

heard it can increase effects/ take away paranoia weed sometimes gives me

Weird thing for me is, I don't really have any reason to be depressed. I'll just build little things up in my head over time, and just go over the mistakes I've made again and again.

Sorta melancholic.

Maybe instead of focusing on the "little things", focus on the big things. The big thing might help that little thing, who knows.

bump

Old thread died so im gonna ad a tldr:
>Girl i love is leaving in 2 weeks (shes not hot but she is cute and nice)
>She doesn't love me back
>I watched my neighbor killhimself when i was a kid and since then i have been filled with the existential dread
>Im a narcissistic asshole who let someone he knows die and who thinks hes the hot shit but is brought back to reality by everyone around him

Zoloft. All that damn drug did for me was make it next to impossible to cum. :-\

jesus fucking hate girls. just reasure people you aren't a rapist and fuck her forever. she is cunt

True story: my dad's heart stopped beating last Tuesday, and while he was eventually resuscitated by EMTs, he never regained consciousness. My mother, brother, and I watched him die on Saturday afternoon after he was removed from the ventilator, and we attended his funeral yesterday.

Yeah, I've got some fucking "feels" going on right now...

youtube.com/watch?v=BG2JnzHiMso

>be me, 18
>overweight
>fail at everything
>all of my self worth comes from other people
>can't tell anyone about my constant suicidal thoughts because they'll probably put me in a mental hospital
>cry myself to sleep every. single. night.
>only continue living because I somehow still have hope, even through all the shit that's going on and my barrage of mental disorders

So that's my life right now. How's your guys?

Come back to me when you're 40.

So youre 40 and in the same situation?

youtube.com/watch?v=4m7nz2tH_28

>be me
>currently with gf
>meet a new girl named Kari (who gives a shit, its not like she browses Sup Forums)
>flash back to my middle school days
>obsessed with everything and anything Kingdom Hearts
>want to be the Sora to some girls Kiri
>swore to myself I'd find my Kiri one day
>Kari looks like Kiri
>acts like Kiri
>her fucking name is almost Kiri
>know I wont do anything other than stay friends with her because of my shitty relationship
>kms

I can only guess that you are some retarded underage b& moron trying to make your horrible abortion of a video trend in some way by attaching it to any random post you encounter. You would do the world a favor by killing yourself, but I am sure you are too goddamned self-involved to worry about the betterment of humankind, you worthless, arrogant, piece of shit kindergartner.

Now that the thread is abandoned and we're more alone, basically, yeah. Constant? No. Common, fuck yeah. I think I was where you are and even now, I'm overweight and alone, and it hurts all the time.

I did find my worth in the things I did for others, but before I did them so they might think more of me. Now I do them so THEY might feel better about themselves. It may still be kinda selfish, but they won't know the difference.

Yeah, still hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTPSoxqtnP0&t=0s

what is the fucking meaning someone tell me that...

Sorry to hear mate, always sucks to lose a parent. Especially almost out of nowhere like that.

I want a love story like this and have been terribly depressed because no girl actually loves anyone like this. It makes me fucking sad as hell.

Just was denied an invitation to a party with all of my Sup Forumsros
Mfw I see them partying on Snapchat