Hey Sup Forums!

Hey Sup Forums!

Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?
youtu.be/Hu13J7opHYo?t=186

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hu13J7opHYo?t=291
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Chris mtf now, or he just cross dressing?

The hormones don't seem to be doing much.

Her name is Christine you ignorant fuck

Trying to be Trans, is too lazy for it, ends up in an ugly green haired fake lesbian contraption.

He's doing all this to get pussy btw, he's a "lesbian soul in a male body". He realized he would never get a girl as male, he's trying the SJW route, it'll still fail because he expect the girl to take care of him like a mom.

That's not even Chris-Chan you idiot.
I think his moobs grew smaller and he's been using estrogen creams, rubbing them down every night before bed and what not. I could just imagine who trolled and manipulated him into thinking he can get a chick if he becomes one. Was it ever revealed who manipulated this freak to go full retard?

My volume was on 100 with that intro fuckkk

>that's not even chris chan
In the OP? it is.

How's the hole in his taint doing?

Considering it didn't go septic and he's still alive, the tard dodged a bullet. Look on the bright side, he'll probably provide entertainment for a while to come now, or at least until his mother goes to meet the great internet lumberjack in the sky. All seriousness aside, how long you think Chris lasts when his mom passes? Think he can go a whole month or two, date I say a whole year?

Good side: He's triggered as fuck by trump. You can see it at the end of the video where he tries to kill trumpence with a lego gallow.
Bad side: He got a fucking patreon now, and will get monthly monies from retard for doing NOTHING. He also managed to fail thep patreon page, giving the same reward at all levels, and having a 100 ,000$ and 200,000$ levels. Also a 250000$ goal.

> Was it ever revealed who manipulated this freak to go full retard?

Theres 2 or 3 hardcore trolls that have been pushing this whole tranny thing for the last couple years now.

They mainly control him through sockpuppet social media accounts.

Physically, I've seen some ugly dudes that turn out to be banging hot girls. I don't know how that is. He definitely has the body, I think (if he's going for a chubby lesbian nerd), but his face is too manly looking. Nothing some FFS couldn't fix, maybe.

>using estrogen creams

So hormones is all just DIY for him? Why doesn't he get a gender therapist?

tbh according to the "council" the tranny shit isn't 100% them, they said shit like "touch your feminine side" and he went full trany by himself.

You forget the fact that he must stink like death. And he's balding. And can't live by himself and would be catered.And is a retarded manchild.

just playing devil's advocate here:

doesn't hrt fill in some of the bald spots sometimes (if you're not super bald)

being perceived as a woman would be all the more reason for someone to want take care of him (her)

women can get away with being manchildren, can't they? at least easier

Well he always had moobs, and his body is all mongrolized goonish, dunno if he'd fill in if he actually took estrogen shots.

Yea man, he orders estrogen creams from overseas pharmacies and even begs people to send him some for free, he also listens to some binaural videos he thinks stimulate estrogen production, it's why the tard thinks his taint infection was a vagina growing.

I doubt a therapist would find him fit or even sane to approve his welfare healthcare to pay for the estrogen therapy.
Yea, this makes sense, it probably made some sense to him, act like a chick to get close to one, then boom, both of you fall in love.
He's way worse than a manchild, he's a dimwitted autistic idiot who has no social awareness, no shame or sense of consequences for his actions. Thank god this idiot is non-violent, if he weren't he would have gone buffalo bill silence of the lambs out of his tits crazy.

Here's a rare Chris-Chan pic.

He actually looks pretty good there. Young, obviously overweight, but he at this point could have still turned his life around.

How is Chris' supported in life?

That was , like , 15 years ago.
Here's the cleanest he seemed recently, and that was 8 years ago, before all the tranny shit

He's irredeemable now.

Also he's a welfare whore. He'll never work in his life. GEts roughly 900 bucks per month. And bonus from idiots who donates and now his patreon...

Nothing major will happen until his mother die I think.

Welfare and tard bucks, lives with his mom ever since the internet lumberjack Bob passed.
>Nothing major will happen until his mother die I think.
I'm really wondering how long he'll last once Barb goes, it can't be more than 2 months. Weird thing is he has a brother who lives in NYC, wonder if he'd finally get involved in his life and maybe help him.

He's retarded????? Should we be messing with a retarded? He probably genuinely doesn't get why he's fucking stupid. I'm going to go jack off

youtu.be/Hu13J7opHYo?t=291
Yes we should.