Character is about to do something drastic

>character is about to do something drastic
>shaves his head
Why?

You've never shaved your head, have you? The feeling of losing all that weight from it is INCREDIBLE.

But that doesn't make any sense

Like I said. You feel incredible, you're Teflon Man, you can jump trains at the speed of bullets, the power of drasticity is yours to wield

>character joins army
>shaves his head
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
When will this meme end??

To be reborn = like an infant

it's like a snake shedding its skin.
it's a sign of renewal.

It happens in Green Room too

It's symbolic, getting rid of your old self. Kinda like how Mr. White wears a hat whenever he's Heisenberg.

It's 2deep4u

My advice, go back to school and study literature, literary devices, symbolism, and metaphors, and writing 101.

>Character comes back from being missing for a while
>comes back as a hard arse and long hair

changing your appearance means you change how you are perceived
you change you appearance to reflect internal changes i.e to be perceived as what you think you are

NEEDLE IN THE HAAAAAAAAAAAY
NEEDLE IN THE HAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Pretty much this, after I got involved with lots of drugs, almost got killed by some nigger, I cut my hair, shaved my facial hair, and changed how I dress. Went from grungey druggie, to being clean cut all the time.

I could've just stopped doing drugs, but having a visual change, also changes how you feel. You don't really need to be buff to kill someone, but I bet being muscular makes you feel more capable even if you're using a gun.

Odin Himself

When I shaved my head I felt the start of new beginnings. I think Britney Spears felt the same

Robert Carlyle was becoming a radicalized skinhead in that episode so i guess shaving his head makes sense in that context
Nice to have another Cracker fan on Sup Forums!! that episode was great

Is that babby robert carlyle?

Sure it does. Here is some free advice. If like is going kind of shitty and you feel like nothing is going your way go get a haircut and a professional shave (hot lather, and a straight razor) and you would be surpised how much it helps you feel like a new man.

not if you're a fat cunt like you

when your slim and you shave your head it's amazing.

Because he gets rid of his old self

Not when your 6'1 150lbs, then you just feel like an auschwitz prisoner with a sense of regret.

It feels like a fresh start

because Taxi Driver

Are you retarded?