Where did she get the face

where did she get the face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfmoyTL64R0
youtube.com/watch?v=xp8EQqzx2k0
twitter.com/maisie_williams/status/741483369750532096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she was born with it, unfortunately

The many faced god wants to get in on the action and Arya is the best way to do that

el alamo

kek

Face shop

It was extremely painful.

Better question would be where the hell were all the other Freys?

in the pie dummy

Burned harder than the Holy Sept.

What kind of expression is she trying to express there.
Jesus what a shit scene

So she has been in Westeros for some time now and wasted time infiltrating the Freys
wouldn't she have heard about Jon and Sansa by now? Maybe pay them a visit or something?

>can wear any face she wants
>chooses to look like that
This is JLaw's Mystique all over again.

Anyone mention the fact she slaughtered 3 freys and baked a whole pie of them clandestine? Also this is some ed gein level of macabre, how is she supposed to be seen as sane and relatable in any way?

I know the frey pie theory is in the book, but it wasn't perpetrated by her. It seems too shoe horned and illogical in the show.

any webm of the she sees your dick face? I fapped to it.

They should have replaced her with an actress that doesn't look like she has downs syndrome the moment she hit puberty.

how does wearing the face changes her voice?

>GoT
>illogical
Now what makes you say that.

>how is she supposed to be seen as sane and relatable in any way?
I don't think she is. She's clearly going to be a morally grey character throughout season 7.

a girl has many talents

real talk
is aryas the worst side story ever in game of thrones?

I really wish they went into detail of what the faceless men actually are, how their magic works, their deity, etc.

>is aryas the worst side story ever in game of thrones?
Worse than Dorne's? No.

we will never get any insight in any of the magic going on, wether it's faceless men, stone men, lord of the light, Clegane frankenmagic, or anything else

>all this Arya hate
The scene was fine to me, aside from her taking the time to cook the sons. She could've just dropped ones head on the table.

Dany was boring for me until varys/tyron joined her

She has the best musical theme though

the many face god is a very mysterious and powerful god.
And its mystery is exceeded only by its power

Well why the fuck not?

oh i forgot about the sand snakes, what a train wreck

Why didn't she take Black Walder's face and stab Walder as him? so he'll feel what it's like to be betrayed by someone you trust.

she killed a kitchen maid, cut her face off and prepared it with her super duper secret faceless men techniques
well, she didn't have to use WHOLE 3 Freys, she killed them, hid their bodies, cut some of it and then brought it to the kitchen wearing kitchen maid's face to make a pie with it

Arya is fucked up beyond repair

Because she wanted him to know that a Stark did him in.

What I don't get is why Walder is ALWAYS in that same room. Doesn't he have a home?

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=OfmoyTL64R0

maybe she just cut little bits of them and added them to the pie filling when the cook wasn't watching. Why assume she cooked them herself

ROASTED

We know where she got the face from. She killed someone to get it. She already knows how to prepare faces for use by Faceless men. Remember the seemingly pointless scene with Bronn and Jamie where Bronn once again whines that Jamie has to do nothing but sit there to get attention from the ladies? That is the scene where the camera panned several times to the kitchen maid staring and smiling at Jamie. Seemed like a pointless scene, but then it turns out that Arya used the face of that kitchen maid to kill Walder Frey.

Rather than question where Arya got the face from, you should be wondering why Arya would kill an innocent kitchen maid.

>tfw book-wise she's meant to have now grown up and rival even Lyanna with her looks

Must suck being D&D and now having to push the "damn Arya is so beautiful, now Sansa is going to be so nice to her" narrative when this is the actress they have on their hands.

Is that edited? Is she really aware of the memes?

Well Lyanna was fucking ugly in the show too so yeah

>Arya would kill an innocent kitchen maid.
Slowly establishing that all the women have become crazed selfish psychopaths, in layering the show with their cruelty: Sansa killing thousands of her allies and Rickon by being too arrogant to summon LF, Sandsneks killing their own blood, Cersei ruining everything, Olenna allying herself with someone equally cruel (Kalorheesi), and Dany being a point-blank monster.

And now this from Arya.

Hope that Meera remains sane.

>Well Lyanna was fucking ugly in the show too so yeah
Boy, your wife won't be that much prettier after giving birth to Tyrone and her's son.

But I "catch your drift" nevertheless.

>Dany being a point-blank monster
wait what

>GREY

Bitch is going full black, shes contending for worst person alive

>BRAAVO D&D

youtube.com/watch?v=xp8EQqzx2k0

twitter.com/maisie_williams/status/741483369750532096

She a cool

It's real

Whats it like being face blind?

Who would she hear about them from?

Why are Arya scenes so consistently the worst? I wish she just died somewhere along the way. It's not like we need another superpowered Stark child.

>is aryas the worst side story ever in game of thrones?
>arya side story
>side story

Arya is central to the story. GoT is about the Stark family slaughtered to nearly the point of extinction only to prove to be be extremely strong, gifted, and resilient with great survival instincts that enable them to rise back to tremendous heights independent of each other. Arya is central to the story of the fall and rise of the Stark family.

She a thot tho
t b h f a m

I don't get it

she doesn't work for the many-faces-God anymore
she is someone, and admits it
but she still can use le magic powers from that super secret club

wtf?

>Must suck being D&D and now having to push the "damn Arya is so beautiful, now Sansa is going to be so nice to her" narrative when this is the actress they have on their hands.

Who says they have to do this?

I suppose you don't actually have to be part of the secret club to use their magic.
We've also seen that the Faceless Men simply cut off people's faces to use them later on, so I guess that's what she did with the maid character.

>ruining the economy of an entire region and dooming slaves as much as their masters to the perils of starvation and plague (detailled much further in the books) only to quench her idiotic need for "muh good person points"
>proving herself to be an untrustworthy individual by betraying the eunuch-owner that she bargained with
>inflicting crucifixions on most slave-owners, regarding of their say in how the slaves were treated, and then burning alive those she deems potential suspects of being the head of the harpy
>passive to her brother's death
>threatening to reduce cities to ashes
>reviling the idea of alliances because, erm, who knows, notably with Magister Illyrio, and then Quentyn, only for her to be a "proud independent" woman, although alliances could spare the realm of thousands of dead

And these are only from the books.

She may mean well, but that isn't mirrored in the slightest in her actions.

so how do they change the face?

I only watched till season 3 and just watched a clip of s6 and they pull off faces like some wig and mask??

so, you don't need to visit the secret club even a single time to steal someone's face?

Samefag but still keked

Carve the face out of the victim. Rinse and dry. Wear.

Her dad's sperm and her mother's eggs you fucking spastic where else????

If you could figure out their magic without them teaching you, sure.

that's so gay

Was hinted at in the first book, whatever that might mean to you, and I suppose that to D&D, such a thing might mean fuckall.

Something along those lines, when Ned and Arya would converse in King's Landings:

>Sansa so mean, she say I have long head
>Lyanna had long head too, but matured into a "10/10 would fug" woman, so you will too
>cheerio

So there seemed to be premonitions for a dazzling and pretty Arya in the future. And yet show-wise, Arya and Sansa barely even seem related.

>What I don't get is why Walder is ALWAYS in that same room. Doesn't he have a home?

That is his home. It's the main hall of the Twins. He's too old and decrepit to go anywhere but there and presumably his sleeping chambers.

>mother's eggs
>eggs
>s

That would explain many a thing about why she looked malformed.

(On a side note, if ever you are reading this Maisie, I don't mean it. You are very pretty. Please don't suicide).

They're not supposed to look anything alike. Arya is supposed to look like a Stark and Sansa like a Tully.

>Also this is some ed gein level of macabre, how is she supposed to be seen as sane and relatable in any way?

it was a pretty goofy change of character. she flipped from a girl on a mission for vengeance, to eric cartman in one episode. once you've fed someone their sons in a pie, there's no going back. arya gonna be keeld off soon.

Ah true, but come on, they're still meant to share the same parents.

Siblings are those you'll share the most genetic affinity with. That has to show at least one bit in the show: even Jon has the Stark look, and Sansa that of the Tully's, yet they're still believable as siblings or cousins.

Or cousins if Preston Jacobs is to be believed.

>Lancel gets stabbed
>Practically paralyzed

>Arya stabbed
>Olympic dives into the shitty infected water
>Parkours across an entire city to friends house
>Runs jumps rolls falls and skips across the entire city while being chased
>Gets into a fight with an assassin in the dark
>Sneaks into den of assassins and steals a mask while threatening another assassin
>Transports to the Twins
>Kills and carves up two grown men and puts them into a pie with literally no one noticing
>Doesn't even feed them to anyone
>Kills Walder Frey

Ok.

She's going to turn into the Rat King lol

Chillax Preston.

Can I visit you this summer? I might be close to the french-german border.

>you should be wondering why Arya would kill an innocent kitchen maid.

she didn't. it was arya from the beginning. that's why she was staring at jayme in the earlier scene. did you learn nothing in braavos?

Tell me about Arya, why does she wear the mask?

i don't know, but that scene reminded me of the every Scooby-Doo ending, ever.

>It seems too shoe horned and illogical in the show.
u watfch a show with dragons and magic but thats to much foor u? lol...

What is this meme. I've seen versions of it before. Reminds me of spurdo except ultra-serious

it is supposed to be a "feel good" moment.

i unironically thought that got was a show all about political domination and making smart moves, which is way i fell in love with it, but it swiftly deteriorated into a "righteousness always wins" fairy tale, were everyone who ever wronged danny or the starks will get what's coming to him. and john is the plot tool that will maintain friendship with both starts and the targaryens, who also happen to be the main 2 factions that normies follow.

so here's my question. now what? sand sneks might be forced to pay for what they did (or not), euron will be get ridden off even though he was elected king because he is a bad sexist male who killed his father, cersei will be punished, etc. and then when the "real war" starts (bunch of snow men that die with dragonglass), danny will show up with her dragons to save the day.

this show is trash.

why didn't she keep it?

Must have been some reverse-poison on the blade that stabbed Arya.

>this show is trash

Correct. I hate using buzzwords, but normies also made it worse.

This. It's like seeing something close to Shrek or The Princess Bride transform into the lifeless repeated trope they were parodying in the first place. The charm is gone, it's just another fantasy trope now and not a particularly original one at that.

If they are really out of steam at this point at least try something different, not just fanservice moments at the season's end. These last two episodes felt nothing like the rest, even the photography was vastly different, the inconsistency is insulting.

yeah man she went on her iphone 6sand read the news that winterfell belongs to house stark now

Stabbed in the spine ya dingus. Watch it again. Aryan was punctured in the uterus, definitely won't be having babies.

She's supposed to have a glass eyed look, because she's become a little psychopath.

>she didn't. it was arya from the beginning.

As to the point of wondering why Arya killed an innocent kitchen maid to get a face, it is irrelevant whether it was Arya staring at Jamie or not. OK, let's say it was Arya staring at Jamie. The question remains, where did the face come from? We must assume the girl was already employed as a kitchen maid or other kitchen maids would have been wondering who the hell she was. So I doubt that Arya stole the face from the Hall of Faces. It appears that Arya murdered an innocent kitchen maid because that would be the easiest way to gain entrance to The Twins.

Perhaps that kitchen maid was already Arya, and she wanted that hot crippled Lannister dick.

The freys are all retarded. Not hard to kill them. Take them to e remote location, chop them up. bury the stuff she doesn't use. Return with a sack of unidentifiable meat.

Then all Arya needs to do is ask someone to make pie crust for her, and then tell that person to fuck off while she bakes frey pie.

>As to the point of wondering why Arya killed an innocent kitchen maid
She didn't, Jaqen gave it to her. He looked happy with her when she came back and said she was Arya, like she passed a test. She still has some connection to the Faceless Men. They are helping her and using her for something.

OK, so the kitchen maid was already Arya. That doesn't answer the question as to where Arya got the face from. If Arya took that face from the Hall of Faces, then no one at The Twins would have recognized that face. How would that have helped Arya gain access to the dining room? It wouldn't. Clearly, the kitchen maid was already employed there. Arya must have murdered her and took her face. The murder might have happened hours before the dinner. But let's make no mistake about it — Arya murdered that kitchen maid and took her face.

>Clearly, the kitchen maid was already employed there
Frey says he's not one of his regular maids. It wasn't weird for him to have a new servant, he probably thought she came in with the Lannisters

Perhaps she skinned that kitchen maid's face but didn't kill her.

Would you lick her knee caps?

Arya knows how to bake pie. Hot Pie taught her how.

> how is she supposed to be seen as sane and relatable in any way?

She's not.