What do you think about NATO?

What do you think about NATO?
Is it still beneficial to us in this day and age?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A7fwH5q-mAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, disband it.
Death to muslims.

It's beneficial only to the United States and Eastern Europe.

unless germany decides to be a dick again we're practically the safest country on earth geographically
how much i'd like our country to spend more on defence it doesn't really make sense desu

fuck nato

>Death to muslims
you mean death to albanians. real muslims are against nato

Do you think Russia would invade Eastern Europe if not for nato?

Yes

When you said the US you meant us both right?

how does Canada benefit from NATO?

Finland's President yesterday: Putin Not So Bad, NATO Lame, Greatest Threats To Europe Are Terrorism And Migration

youtu.be/A7fwH5q-mAc

Free protection from the USA

but nother country other than USA could attack you

your president looks like an autist but he seems really smart

>tfw America guarantees Canada so they can keep us to themselves before they invade

i see, a fellow EU4 player

Wow Euros aren't too doomed after all

Fuck NATO and fuck the Great Satan

Also if Trump actually manages to drain the swamp, you will become the great satan, especially if you elect Schulz

i think countries should pull their weight and pay up the 2%

or fuck off completely

>says Estonia who relies on every other member to defend its airspace

thanks

Russia actually did invade a place in Eastern Europe outside NATO. Were you in a coma the last years?

Poor Finland. Always finlandized.

>Russia actually did invade a place in Eastern Europe

and you will hardly find a more Russian place than the one they "invaded"

For the Netherlands it makes little sense. But I like keeping the USA as our ally. You never know when the Germans need some bombings. Plus it might motivate Americans to help us when Venezuela fucks around again.

Found one. That was easy

Found another one, they just keep popping up

Piece o cake

Fuck Crimea, the soviet cunts.

Man, you have a strange hobby.
Why do you collecting russian junkies and homeless alco addicts?

I don't. I just googled for quintessential Russian places. It just pops up. Seems to be a Russian thing.

Do not make excuses, little Muhammad Al Merkel.

>Muhammad Al Merkel
kek, may I remind yo of what's going on in your own country? You may have missed it because your own media doesn't report on your country. It only goes on about the USA 24/7.

Why can't you feel the difference between those savage sandniggers and caucasians?

Because there isn't any.

lol so you don't know that the savages who do most of the execution video shit that ISIS publishes are Chechens? That they form the very core of savagery?

Our president is unfortunately the only European leader who doesn't suck NATO cock

>it's the "russian muslims are good and loyal, it's only european ones who are bad and dangerous" episode
kinda my personal favourite desu. Only the "europeans are degenerate and gay while russians are hetero and christian conservative family values" one comes close.

>NATO Lame

I think it's still beneficial. But our focus needs to change. The West is still in danger, but that danger isn't coming from Moscow anymore, it's coming from the Middle East.

It never should have existed. Imperialist alliance.

"Finlandized" is a term for a reason, Finland is famous for essentially bending over for Russia in the past 60 years or so.

But the way NATO works now you don't have to spend on defense. America will complain about you lazy Europeans shirking your responsibilities, but at the same time we will always let you leech off of us for your own defense. Why not allow that to keep going?

It was objectively very useful for its time. An official statement of America's commitment to defend Europe, keeping the Soviets from successfully imitating Tsar Alexander. I know NATO gets a lot of shit from tankies, but objectively it wasn't an imperialist alliance, just a defensive one.

You want to see an imperial alliance? Look at the US/UK/Canada alliance, that's imperialist. How many governments have our respective countries knocked down, with the other two backing them up? Iran, Guatemala, Honduras, Chile....

Ask the people in Nice, Berlin, Paris or Aleppo what thehy think about imported muzzies in western europe

The reason for that my Muslim friend is that when it becomes necessary the Russians will deport all Muslims like they did in the past. You in the other hand are super fucked due to muuuh democracy muuuh laws muuuh perfect German political system. Now go and her raped by a Syrian "refugee"