Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4m7nz2tH_28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quit being a little bitch and do it pussy

You suck at dying. Stop trying.

nah

Do it faget

Welp. I contribooted. Time for sleep..

honestly, did you think we'd give a shit? some people might respond with 'inspirational' bullshit but reading it isn't going to make you feel that much better.

Why do you want to?

I won't, but I'll wish you peace. user there's so many reasons to kill yourself but it's so hard to find one to live.

And folks forget that. So if you really must, I wish you the peace in death that life could not offer. But I urge you to be serious in your choice. Because whatever you choose will charge you to be the strongest in that choice. So either live strong or die strong.

Best of luck brother. I hope I see you in the afterlife where hopefully no more suffering will plague you. Be safe, but be strong mostly in whatever you do. I love you man.

Give me a reason

You're lucky enough to have been a human instead of something that eats its own shit. You're probably too worked up over the things that have gone bad in your life but have yet to appreciate all the things going good for you.

“Life is suffering. It is hard. The world is cursed. But still you find reasons to keep living.” - Osa.
I like that movie... anyways, kill yourself

There's far more to life than suffering, user. You were given this chance albeit the odds were against you, one to a million. You had a greater chance to be non existent. You could have never happened, but heaven says that the world simply wouldn't have been the same without you. I agree with the angels that set you free. Don't ever allow for that precious heart of yours to grow cold because someday, someone will feel as you once felt and need that warmth.

We are all going to die. Why not make your life long and enjoyable?

wish i could too but im too much of a pussy so im here drinking rum

You are noticing the only relevant course of action a nihilist would notice. The one dilemma that ends all the apparent absurdity of life you can't see beyond because you convinced yourself there no point to it.

You have two options, be a nihilist until the end and end your life, or acknowledge there's something wrong with your set of beliefs.

But you're probably going to take the faggot highway and stay in limbo, staring at your options until you lose the ability to choose and blame it on anything but you.

>thinks suicide is cool
>goes to Sup Forums thinking we'd try to stop you

Man fuck off OP. If you seriously wanted to commit suicide you wouldn't come to Sup Forums asking for a reason to not kill yourself. You're like all the other "suicide" threads, they bitch, whine, and complain how they don't want any pain when they plan to "kill themself". If you were serious you wouldn't be wasting our time.

Hell I'm going to change things up. I want you to live OP. I want you to live and know that you are a waste of life. That you were never loved and never will be loved, and anyone who said otherwise is/was lying. They pity your miserable existence but they're nice to you because your shitty self makes them better by comparison. You are a tool to make other people feel better about themselves because they know they'll never be you.

Your life is worth less than dried cat shit and you will never accomplish anything other than wasting our time. So I hope you live OP. I hope you live and know you aren't worth anything.

Can't

Livesteam it.

Trump won and the illegals are leaving. (along with a few retarded hispanics).

Implying he doesn't eat his own shit.

thanks i've never considered or been told that fact before

i am no longer ever going to be sad again

Is that sarcasm?

youtube.com/watch?v=4m7nz2tH_28

Age race country sex op?

Please shut the fuck up and go away.

If you don't do it...somone else will. Do it faggot.

im totally on this boat and i want to try so hard to change my set of beliefs but i cant

how can I?

If you were truly committed to committing suicide you would find you own means. Tried a pill overdose, failed and passed out laying in my barf for 6 hours. Tried again by slitting my wrist open, took some pain killers but failed because I got caught before I could do any real damage. (correction started walking to drop my letter off to a friend got stopped by the cops). So yeah, if you truly are committed you'll find your ways. Was wanting to get coke and OD on it.

After life might be worse, you should consider that.

become a nazi