Why is this tolerated? I don't want my children to see this...

Why is this tolerated? I don't want my children to see this, nor do I want them to be confused over which sex to kiss because they see two men at it in the street. Can we all agree faggots do more harm than good in this world? AIDS wouldn't even be a pandemic in the first world if gays were just executed.

Soldiers are fighting for freedom, not for gays to be executed. People like you do more harm than good, I sincerely hope your children become gay, crippled, transgender black intersexs.

lmaoing @ your culture
islam is the only thing that fight degeneracy nowadays

amen

Men are being taught by females, the leaders in the education industry, to embrace their feelings, since that's what they were taught their whole life in their sheltered homes.

We caused this by not paying enough attention.

>Why is this tolerated?
Because JESUS tells us to love one another as we love ourselves.

Practice enlightened homophobia. Remind your kids that faggots are faggots and need to be called out on it. If your kid shows any sign of acceptance or practice of homosexuality, remind them that degenerate promiscuity gets them left out on the street.

The war between gays and faggots is like the war between blacks and niggers.

Gays hate faggots cuz faggots act like massive fucking fags. They should just act like normal men except they just happen to like dick instead of pussy. That's it.

Gays fucking hate "gay culture" because it's the cancerous shit that makes a lot of people hate "gay people" in the first place.

Source: I have many gay friends that hate faggots because they act like fags and not like normal people with different sexual preferences.

You are all stupid and I do not like you.

praise

russia? plus, russia fights islam.

You need to educate yourself first and stop looking/reading your racist/homo/autistic/Republican FB posts

10/10 comeback wow im so hurt

so?

Nothing wrong with gay boy sex, liberals love it. You could rape a 12 year old boy on a mardi-gras float and get away with it I am sure. I welcome our liberal overlords.

they'd burn the book and every copy and get one of their own to rewrite it.

Tough question but biology book I think

The people who do that sort of thing are incapable of reading anything more complicated than the material used to teach manners to second graders.

You've no right to call people on their life choices. Your faults are your own. Whether or not homosexuality is a choice is a matter for science; but the answer is inconsequential to your ability to wield control over another individual.

The sooner candy-asses like Trump and Clinton figure this out, the better off we'all all be.

Yes, I agree I hate faggots and they should be shamed. I think homosexuals can function just like anyone else, however.

Great rebuttle.

>Source: I have many gay friends that hate faggots because they act like fags and not like normal people with different sexual preferences.
I was like Mhmmm! you did not sound like no gay dude.

I'm pretty sure I'm the gay man of the first group, and there's a lot more love and understanding than you guys can understand; although on the surface, yes, there is a difference in opinion on how-to-be-gay.

That's not a nice thing to say about yourself OP

people nowadays be like

I'm a homo myself, married to a guy.
and I find this fucking rank.
As a homosexual, I want to date a male.
These are not male, I'm not even sure if they are human.
They should wear fucking normal clothes, stop the parade bullshit and stop giving gays like myself a shit name.

я живу в россии

Nother gay dude here.
Same.
Not cute, they would get dirty looks walking in my Pride Parade; and I literally just walked in mine a couple weeks ago, fully clothed.

I really hate those fags

Okay, well maybe not mean looks persay, but it wouldn't be the most highly accepted thing nowadays.

straight guy here...i go to gay parades to measure my penis in comparison to bears.....

As a gay man, it is so frustrating, having to more and more defend the trans community to fit in within my existing gay community.
They are a very different community with a very different rhetoric, and because we cannot help but sympathize with their plight- we help them.

we have to stop this shit.

>Why is this tolerated?
cause its funny, fucker

Parade that should happen don't and parade that should never happen do. The older generation is evil and must be purged. Kill the baby doomers, they have doomed us.

As a gay man, i hate being grouped up with trans ppl and all the other weirdos. I am a man and I like men, i shouldnt be grouped with all these fluid gender bullshit.

Sexuality isn't chosen, your children will know which sex to kiss without being told by you. Your own confusion doesn't extend to your kids. Quit being a retard.

>I don't want my children to see this

YFW thinking about what this poor damn kid sees

Bi here.

They do that because you're a piece of shit who deserves to be upset. They're trying to troll people like you and they succeed every time. There's a statistically significant chance your child will be a fag or half a fag, maybe even trans so learn to be okay with it.

who am i kidding, you're probably like 13, one of those scrawny little nerds that thinks he's 'choosing' to sit alone and be moody. probably think the plebs who are comfortable in their own skin and expressing themselves are beneath you. That means you're fast-tracked for a life of being an incel and you'll probably settle for a good blowjob from a proper faggot when you reach adulthood, or you'll start giving them since the gay was in you all along.

Yeah, fuck the first amendment amirite?

valid

>islam is the only thing that fight degeneracy nowadays

You mean the Islam that's comprised of the most degenerate subhuman scum on earth?

libtard detect

i see no difference between fags and islam people, same piece of garbage.

bless

he probably see 2 dependable parents. I work in foster care, these kids see much worse in straight families. why not give them to 2 loving individuals who will help the child thrive in school and life?

everyone is bisexual

get over it

it's fucking hilarious how kids on pol think it's cool to have a stick up their ass about sexuality

when i was 15 i was jacking off to traps and harassing hal turner. what the fuck happened to this board that it has a bunch of rejected hitlers? so sad. so pathetic. If this is what teens are like I fear millenials will have to exterminate both boomers and gen z

>I don't want my children to see this

I don't think you need to worry about that

>confused over which sex to kiss because they see two men at it in the street

How do you explain all the confused kids that only saw a man and a woman kissing?

>soldiers re fighting for freedom,not for gays to be executed

typical liberal faggot defending moron,you dont even have a clue how freedom works

he cant, his brain cant comprehend

Freedom, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

actually you do,since faggots seem to be tolerated in america more and more and there arent enough people willing to do what it takes to eradicate them

so this is wrong, but if women go on a slut walk, its any better?

Just mailed in my money order!!

So your children learn that sometimes people are sexually attracted to the same sex, who cares? Your kid could be a fruit even if the only thing they see is straight people.

Thanks for telling me we're spiderman posting now.

people who are homophobic in an age where we have easy access to reliable, scientific information and are more connected and capable of understanding others than we ever have... that's not the sort of person that thinks logically. They're either a child that's incapable of reason and goes to school in a place where being called a fag is basically the worst thing that can happen to you, or they're in the closet and hate themselves. it's really not worth trying to deconstrust these people. if you meet one in real life just be sweet to him and suck his cock.

>"You've no right to call people on their life choices"

I have all the fucking right to call someone out for being a fucking idiot. People like you are the reason those who cry that they need to be addressed as Xir gained any traction.

You're being trolled. No sane person cares whose dick goes in who (as long as it's consensual).

This

Oh, fucking WAH!

it speaks volumes that this is the kind of dumb shit that bothers and preoccupies your mind. you're just as bad as a tumblrite with custom pronouns.