What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSV1SONmukc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

doesnt say she will be barbie tho..

probably barbie's ugly fat bitter friend who constantly talks shit, ruins everyones good time and cockblocks anybody trying to get near barbie

Maybe if she lost about 200 pounds

She got the role for Barbies Dreamhouse. The movie is about fixing up the Dreamhouse cause its old and falling apart.

Satire?

I'm glad they do live-action in a children's movie for once.

Barbie is pretty out of shape, that woman is pretty out of shape, so whatever.

Do we really need to care for a Barbie movie? It's not like we are going to watch it

Good now more young girls can aspire to be fat unpleasant cunts just like fat barbie

she going to be talking about her vagina the whole kids movie? if its by Disney im sure she will.

who does she play?

It's probably going to turn into the new bee movie or something

she would need lots of plastic surgery and she still wouldn't been close to looking like barbie

that's Sarah Silverman who talks about her big hairy Jewish vagina.

A jew is pushing social Marxism on children via mass media? What a shocker.

B movie.
B for beyotch

nah, I donĀ“t think so

YLYL thread?

this fat nasty blond cunt does to mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSV1SONmukc

She's waaaaaayyy too fucking fat to be Barbie.

> implying people won't watch it to see everyone's favorite bimbo in live action

FUUUUUUUUUCK, now fat insane feminists are going to buy amy schumer dolls for their shit spawn and further this narrative that you can make it in life by being a fat moronic idiot, the old barbie was a doctor, a lawyer, a chemist and an astronaut, this fat cunt is going to completely shape most of a new generation of women only for THEIR DETRIMENT, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCCCCCK.

you give way too much of a shit

I want to fuck her mouth so bad

kek

put your micro dick in a hot dog bun, then shell come a nibblen.

She already ruined the Muppets new TV show. What does she have against children's entertainment?

sorry we all cant be nihilist tendie wranglers with katana collections and a remarkable portfolio in regards to their good boy points. ill try to tone down my disgust in the degeneration of the human race.

HAHAHA, no one will watch it. sjw guilt trip does a lot of things, it won't make you cash.

This sounds about right.

That guy didn't rape her hard enuff.

lmfao, kid who's going to take you seriously, you're on par with these people since you browse this sjw/shill infested cesspool of pedos, morons, traps, and dumb racist hicks.
your hate for the "degeneration of the human race" i just your cry for help cause you're projecting ass cant accept how bad you are, just accept it and try to better yourself

bagina :D :D :D

if people really find her funny, that's fucked up

Hollywood is once again trying to force Amy Schumer's unfunny persona down everyones' neck tubes. Everyone will once again remember that she is a talentless hack who gets by solely on the fat female privilege provided by the modern wave of feminism. Barbie movie will flop at the box office just like every feminist-pandering film ever made.

Id quite like to watch her fuck a pretty girl with a strap-on, but i wouldnt put my cock anywhere near her.

Benicio Del Toro would make a sexier, more fuckable Barbie than Amy Schumer

Franky Four Fingers?

i still don't realize how that whole fat acceptance thing happened. The whole "body positivity" should be for chubby("healthy") to fit as fuck and alt girls, but instead it's all about the morbidly obese mouthbreathers

Ok, so she's pretty in her own way, but that would be like John Candy playing G.I. Joe and it would be a joke. I suppose this we're supposed to take seriously and think it's a profound statement about body culture. sure kid.

Women are funny get over it.

Opression points man.
Now being a fat fuck isn't a bad choice, it's victim status. And you're a sexist ableist if you won't date and have sex with a land whale. Of course this victim status only works for women, so you have to be fit still.

If they're going to cast an unfunny comedienne, they should cast Iliza. At least she's hot.