I don't care much about my foreskin anymore. I wanna hear your responses

I don't care much about my foreskin anymore. I wanna hear your responses.

I did the same thing, never regreted it.Just be careful and make sure that it doesn't get infected.

i dont care much for chocolate anymore, so i switched to strawberry

Don't do it yourself, your dick is full of veins and junk. So if you nick the wrong thing, you'll be bleeding everywhere. Go see a doctor if you want a circumcision.

I hope you sneeze and slice the head of your dick off

yes

bump

foreskin is natural. so are hurricanes and dog attacks. fuck it.

i did it, it turned out looking good, its easy, just take some painkillers before so you can tollerate the pain easier

I believe if you're circumsizing your kid, you should give him room to grow. I always swore Id tell the dr not to get overzealous with how much they cut for fear of my son having my micro wang, but I had girls so I said take it all.

At least use a thinner blade you dickwad.

Good luck OP =)

Thanks you all for responding.

No, I'm not using any painkillers during the procedure, I don't have access to a thinner blade, and I'm not seeing a doctor.

Thank you

Live stream it.

Please

Damn dude. Fucking killed the gets right there.

Impressive.

@user 1. I don't know any livestreaming sites that would allow something like this to be streamed. 2. I want some sort of payment for this endeavor, sure, my foreskin his no value, but it will still be painful nonetheless.

Use stream.me it has no rules

I agree. Don't be a faggot OP. Stream it

You fools, Op already cut off his foreskin and is in agonizing pain. Posting on Sup Forums is the least of his worries now, continue shitposting in other threads now

OP now has a designer vagina

No you dont. You just want attention/money. Fuck off fag.