Let's talk Acid trips. I wanna hear all about yours...

Let's talk Acid trips. I wanna hear all about yours. I took too much acid the last time I tripped and I had something called a "pivotal trip." Scariest night of my life.. I literally died in my head a couple times that night. My girlfriend definitely helped me through it, at one point I was crying in her arms like a little boy. Anyone else go through this? It turned out to be a very positive thing because it made me realize a lot in life and put me through some intense meditation.

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/48978/experts-say-the-final-blood-moon-will-mark-major-turning-point-in-history-jewish-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have good trips when I'm outside in sunshine. I haven't tripped in a while cause my life has been shitty, and also I'm in Seattle. As I get older I find the trips to be more difficult, I think about heavier things. I'm always glad I did them after but it's starting to feel like heavy therapy instead of a wild ride.

Best acid trip: next to a lake walking around barefoot in the mud. Lake kept turning into a perfect sheet of glass, then bowing and bending end to end and snapping back into place. Bats flying over bouncing chirps off of the water. Insane.

My roommate tripped on acid and became schizophrenic. He probably had a disposition, but still kind of fucked up. My acid trips have varied from complete outer body experiences, complete euphoria, to ego death and anxiety that lasts to this day. IDK fuck it

Ha ha ha. Acid. Come on over to the shroom side of things where introspection is number one. Acid is for people that cant handle the introspection. Acid is like being in a rocket at the controls... shrooms is like being tied to that fuckin rocket.

Fucking captcha

I often do too much (have a bad habbit of just pouring a shot into the bottle, shaking and drinking when it gets low and hard to pippet) and become convinced I have stepped into madness. Like nothing will be the same and I won't be able to go back to a normal life.

Like my brain has split and I can't reconcile it or I have had a thought that is finished will make me mad.

Always come back to reality and have since learned to take a strange comfort in absolute non coherence. It has become one of my favourite mental places but I can see how it could scare people away from it.

Favorite drug bar none. I was kind of an asshole before I took a taste for tripping. Teaches you more than you know

Been to the shroomy side man. It was great, definitely more euphoric but it just doesn't have the same after effect as a serious acid trip.

You get out what you put in with either.

I love both. Shrooms grow in abundance where I live and acid is pretty easy to come by

I find acid is more predictable. You know what you are getting but not where you will go

Shrooms catch me off guard. One minute I will be doing something normal then I will find myself inexplicably somewhere else talking to myself

That's all fine and good but what's so interesting about introspection? The rest of the cosmos is far more interesting than my existence which I already experience 24/7.

I feel you on the whole ego death and anxiety thing man I find it harder to be myself after going through such an event.

For me. First ego death was terrifying but in retrospect one of the most enlightened moments of my life. Never becomes enjoyable but the fear goes after a few times

Ego death.
As in the complete loss of the idea that you are a individual entity that has choices?
Then what is the "self" you're talking about?

He means his pre-acid self. Lol if you've never tripped like that you just wouldn't understand it's a whole new universe of knowledge that isn't for everyone.

Uh. Okay enlightened chosen one.
I'm a philosopher that understands ego death and its relation to nihilism.
I don't think you guys really know what ego death really is.

This happened.

did so much ketamine i became an object. i knew i was alive but i couldnt move or do anything. i was just trapped inside this motionless object. i felt like i would never move again and then i forgot who i was. i was convinced that i have and always will be this immovable thing and that this is just what life is.i wasnt a person anymore i wasnt even on earth anymore all i could see what darkness and occasional red flashing from the club lights above.i didnt even know my name anymore

I don't mean to come off as "enlightened" but it truly is an experience like no other. You just have to trip to experience that certain reality my man that's all I'm saying

Okay. Are you taking about the occult idea of the sun and moon?
The one with everything a reflection of you because you are "one" and nothing?

I believe that's exactly what they mean

only experience: took 3 tabs as a freshman coming home from school in high school. Got caught but holy shit was it a trip. should i greentext?

Okay. Now I understand what your idea of ego death is. You hippies think that it's the "enlightenment" of experiencing a different version of reality through tripping and thus letting go of the concept of this sober version of reality as the only one. This opening mind thing is the idea that there is more to just what we experience now. Am I right?

Yes it sounds like a good story I wanna hear

No. It's not.
They could get there if they're unfortunate enough, and they are riding dangerously close to it.
You guys won't win, no matter how many you drag to Hell with you.
Christ will come again.

don't worry, will deliver let me pre-type... also juggling the god tier rapper thread so it might be awhile... if 404's ill make a new thread

Yes you're right. There's more to this reality but you must abuse a substance to realize that. I'm not referring to physical reality that you can touch and see but something far more spiritual. Maybe we are just crazy but maybe there's a chance that you really can unlock unknown parts of your mind with LSD.

you really need to define it for yourself during the experience. Fore me it was the feeling that everything is connected

I can't trip on LSD without being convinced I've killed myself sometime prior and am in hell so I spend most my trips trying to reject evil and waiting for the walls to melt away. I also get this feeling and vivid hallucinations randomly due to hppd, I never stop visually hallucinating either but it's incredibly slight unless I'm in a "flashback"
Most I ever took was 40 (250uq) tabs and ~1800mg of DXM. I recommend not using drugs especially LSD to everyone but I don't take my own advice..
My road only leads one way anyway

It's drug induced.
It's an illusion from your mind.
It's not a spiritual thing.
You're doing it wrong.
Heed my warning.
Return to Christ.
If you don't accept him now, that's fine.
I suppose in due time.
Christ will be there when you seek him.
Good luck in your search for righteousness.

1st time dropped too much because I wanted the full effects mfw was not ready. Started coming on was really rushy and excited get kept getting caught in memory loops. I was with my usual group of post -ironic kids watching fear and loathing so it was surprisingly good for literary reasons. Any how experience ego death had no idea what it would be like freaked the fuck out that I was dying. Ended up being like whatever it doesn't matter learnt that once you just go along with the trip and don't have expectations etc it's really good. Ended up being really good.learnt alot about my self etc

Psychedelics are some mind fuck shit that gets you overwhelmed but with beautiful colors and shaped. You get so mindfucked that you start to feel great and wonder how you get this enlightment but then you remember you're taking acid. I can't imagine how it is with dissociatives like PCP or Ketamine where the users report its dark and scary.

Other than that, Im dealing with depersonalization issues after using DMT and acid. Life doesn't feel the same anymore and I wonder what is really out there outside of well.... this life.

What if we are both just searching for false righteousness? Ever think of that one my friend? Just step down from the Christ podium for a split second.

Your soul is worth more than your questions.
Why try to answer them if you may not learn until it's too late?
You have nothing to lose by trusting in the Holy Spirit besides selfish pride.
Believe in Christ and he will deliver you from evils that you may not understand.

Yes. I was the Sun, and I was with my Moon.We were Ouranos and Gaia. I was God, and she was Goddess. I was Krishna, and she was my Gopi girl, one of the sacred milkmaids.

Not necessarily in that order.

As we came up and came down, we played like naked children in the light of the Sun.

Absolute ethical relativity?
There's nothing to stand on.
There's no foundation.
What you're talking about is nihilism.

Christ is the Lord.
He is the foundation.
The signs are all around us.
He will return.

too many faiths to choose from with that rhetoric. besides, thats not what christianity is actually about; youre just playing into the political schemes laid by cardinals and bishops through the ages.

What's beautiful about acid is it causes new neural pathways to form while tripping, hence the synesthesia. And once those new pathways form they dont juat go away after tripping, they're ever present. So acid literally dies expand your mind and cause your brain to function differently.

Man has always constructed and imagined things. Since the first ape like creature decided to stand and walk on two legs. Religion is obviously just another one of these projects started by humans. As society advances you will learn this for yourself. I hope you find true righteousness.. the truth.

Can you give me a few examples of these signs pretty pretty pretty please

The holy spirit is just a natural force, it is Binah.

But user you find the cosmos within yourself. Your brain is a universe.

No one can overthrow God.
You may fool others, but not the ones with faith.

you're all faggots I'm tripping balls right now and shitposting at unforeseeable levels

>Truth
>On acid

My ass.

i give you props then. If I were to shitpost while tripping acid I would inevitably start to feel terribly bad for hurting people's feelings then I would probably spiral into paranoia and insanity. Lol acid.

Blood moons
breakingisraelnews.com/48978/experts-say-the-final-blood-moon-will-mark-major-turning-point-in-history-jewish-world/

There's more. Just Google you roody-poo.

"Faith" is blindness that pretends to be light.

God can never be overthrown by anything other than God. It is God that overthrows, and God that is overthrown.

Basically i wouldn't of been able to start this thread or ever have this discussion if it weren't for LSD. Because I would have no subject matter in my brain for this type of thing. So try it. At least its something new for your brain. A brain probably flooded with the same old ways of thinking.

No youre wrong. Ego death is when you bypasd the illusion that you are a separate entity to anything else. For example when someone speaks to you, it's as if you are talking to yourself. You lose your identity. when you come down you regain your ego. Time also ceases to exist, among many other things

.......SCIENCE. It's a crazy thing.

It's only temporary

You believe that you have a soul, but if you actually studied the bible you would know that Jesus said that we will possess our souls with patience.
We must work with ourselves to gain that soul, to grow that seed.
Not by condemning others and believing yourself righteous.
Think for yourself for once, dont believe me, study the bible.

ego death can also occur through meditation, rather than drugs. In this way you will develop the understanding yourself instead of artificially creating the condition. Thats how i experienced it.

time ceasing to exist etc. is just tripping and not what ego death is about, its not a sensation but a cognizance about yourself

This,
Maybe with a little less Christ

I agree with you entirely. I was just correcting the foolish statement that ego is an enlightenment gained through tripping. Perhaps ego death can lead to enlightenment, but it us not enlightenment itself.

I've had acid and shrooms many times but the time I would say I had too much I felt that time wasn't moving, lost almost all comprehension of anything and my memory didn't work.
I regret it as I feel my memory and general cognitive ability has been permanently damaged

I didn't say it feels like time stops. I said that time literally stops. You open the limiter valve on your brain and reconnect to the universe. You "remember" that you are everything. Therefore there is no time. There is no forward movement. Just a shifting of atoms.

Crazy stuff, sounds very different from an acid or psilocyben ego death

You took 10000uq? Seems like a lot

Like you feel completely out of place? Like your brain does things and its like your brain is on autopilot shile you just kick back and watch? That's the feeling i get man.

>be me
>spring of 9th grade
>5'4 130 pounds
>had taken synthetic acid several times through out summer going into high school
>ShitWeak.jpg
>for the first time friend has access to real LSD
>we buy 3 tabs, for ourselves and one other friend
>on the way home
>on the bus because freshman fag
>friend says that he'll buy three more if I take all three
>FreeTrip.png
>Takes 10 minutes to kick in
>StrrrooooongShit.ppt
>Things look cartoonish at short glances but become more vivid if I focus
>bus driver looks like a fucking phillips cdi animation
>winks at me getting off bus
>walk home hot as fuck
>SurfaceOfVenus.wav
>grab snacks and lock myself in my room
>brother is home, but I do not have hindsight to tell him
>DoorLocked.exe
>take off pants, but get distracted before I take off shirt
>rolling around snapchatting friend picture of me thinking I can see neon lights depicting toast everywhere
>here knocking on my door
>answer
>no one
>knock on door
>answer
>no one there
>repeat 40 times
>mom gets home

>stay in room as she chills downstairs
>HelpMe.mp3
>sprint to mom's room saying "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!"
>mom downstairs
>StrrroooongShit.ppt
>yells up to me
>sprint back to room, ignoring her
>slam door
>mom comes to room
>Knock.apk
>open
>"are you okay?"
>"I'm sorry it's just so hot"
>pupils dilated as fuck
>she looks like staticy, big-eyed version of herself
>"okay"
>go to brother's room to get help
>"FUCK, It's Soooo HOT!"
>same grainy, big-eyed effect
>"are you okay bro?"
>"It's just really hot"
>Forget to ask for help
>Go to my doorframe
>lay on floor and zone out while sweating perfusely
>mom comes out of her room and sees
>"user are you okay?"
>trippingballs.jpg
>carpet feels like fingers touching me
>I can't speak
>everything is glowing and spinning and changing in distance from me independently of each other
>Mom calls Dad
>Mom props me up against bed
>Enjoying trip while my pissed mom and brother watch from door
>dad gets home

The more you take, acid, DMT etc the less sense of self you have.

>zone out again
>come back to him slapping me
>reflex to slap him back
>"Holy fuck my bad, it's just so hot"
>run on to bed
>bounce off onto shelf and knock over lamp
>jump back on and bounce on to ceiling fan
>broken bed, broken lamp, broken ceiling fan
>dad grabs me and slams me to ground
>lays on me and starts beating me
>gets me face down
>puts forearm on neck
>mom calls my oldest brother for help because I am lifting my dad off the ground with my legs
>DadsPushing220.mp4
>scream random shit like "let's prank call user's gf", "can I take a bath", "Where is my poncho" while I'm trying to escape my dad's grip so i can run
>brother gets here
>brings our druggie friend
>friend reassure them I'm fine while both my dad and oldest brother hold me to ground
>brother comforts me while everybody else leaves except parents, who go into other room
>go to restroom, while brother chaperones
>nails and body hair seemingly growing so long then falling off over and over again
>piss orange
>lick hands instead of washing them
>exit
>brother sits up and holds me while I lay down in his arms
>watch baseball
>zone out, don't really remember too many specifics
>general tripping
>gaining senses and losing them
>feels like I have 50 senses, everything looks like google dream filter
>shit spinning in and out of walls
>my goku poster going super sayain in front of my eyes
>have one sense and everything is white except my brother and my dad who comes in to give me water
>time is measured in baseball games
>have universal and exsistintial appifanies
>TotallyDopeOrginAndExsistintialTheories.txt
>were all the same person reincarnated
>I am the first life
>my brother is 19000 life
>my dad is the last
>time is a spiraling three dimentional cosinal wave that interweaves with itself
>everything is comporised of the superposition of one set of omnipresent sub-atomic particales
>every religion becomes one
>egoDeath.mp4
>we are the universe
>cry for hours
>sleep

Dude it's an illusion

PLEASE!
WHY WOULDN'T YOU WANT AN EGO?!!

YOU NEED YOUR EGO!
LSD DAMAGES YOUR BRAIN AND MEMORIES.

So you say.
Since you have the answers, tell me: where is the universe?

I just think that it's more likely that taking a hallucinogen will cause you to think/see/feel stuff that doesn't exist rather than reveal that the life you're living is a lie. You've got to be able to understand that

Well, then you didn't take enough mushrooms.

Acid has given me "the fear" a couple times, after multiple-dosing, high anxiety and all that.

Mushrooms, in a heroic dose, made me lose my shit and turn into a fucking cro-magnon for 12 hours.

Wtf is a cro-magnon?

Early man - just after cave-men.

You didn't answer my question (not that you could). The point of the question was to illustrate that there are truths beyond human comprehension. So I guess what I mean to say is that I believe absolutely anything is possible. Also, I should address your "life is a lie" comment. on a non hallucinogenic level, since there is such a high level of brainwashing (let's call it memetic warfare) in the current world, that you cannot even trust your own thoughts (since they may have been incepted in you) it would be rather foolish to not at least believe it possible that "your life is a lie".

Replied to my own post by accident

>cant handle introspection
>being in a rocket at the controls

not really, everyone is entitled to their opinion but you shouldn't give someone a false idea of what acid is like.

i love mushrooms, i haven't felt excitement like that since i was a child probably, very primal feeling of joy, but for whatever reason it lowers my seizure threshold, i would get "glitches" and twitch pretty hard..during one trip i had a full blown seizure eyes rolled and and i was on the floor, scared the piss out of everyone in the room lol.

I just tried acid for the first time. I took 110 µg about 8.5 hours ago, and overall I was very disappointed. I experienced some elements of a "body high" over the first couple hours, no audio-visual hallucinations, and felt totally sober even by the 3 hour mark. Afterwords (about an 2.5 hours ago), I smoked ~150 µg (one bowl) of weed, and got a fairly intense mental high which was about the best of the experience.

At best, I saw some distortions in my vision, but nothing I would characterize as actually hallucinogenic. The mental high I experienced from the drug combination did let me ruminate a bit on the "self" as every acid seller promises, and the intensity of those feelings was (slightly) more profound than usual, but I didn't feel like I experienced anything "new". All the types of thoughts were ones I was already used to having. Definitely there was no point where I felt like I was "tripping", and I definitely never experienced an hallucination where I could say, "I know that cannot be real, but I can see it anyway!" After combining the

Once I've slept for a good 8 hours to cycle everything out, I'll try again with 220 µg.

Wait two or three weeks between trips

Weeks??? Well, I know what drug I'm not bothering to buy again.

thanks for sharing

oh wow

Foil in the freezer is a common storage method

Similar here. I often get that and also that space is an illusion (not above space, distances between objects and within them). I struggle to see know where any one thing ends and another begins.

Also feel like my consciousness is projected from elsewhere but that is a whole other story that got me in to simulation hypothesis..

LSD and I have a strange relationship.
This is the first time I had a genuine experience with it.
>Be 16 yo me
>Parents leave for their annual vacation to Canada.
>I have 6 people come over to just chill and smoke weeds.
>3 of us eat 1 dosed smartie each.
>A little while later they start to kick in
>"Let's go outside and kick the trip off in nature."
> The grass starts defining itself with watercolor textures and undefined edges.
>My field of view splits into 3 sets. 1 red, a slightly more pale version of reality and a blue set.
>3D movie mode engaged.
>Lay down in the grass.
>Notice dandelions in my peripheral.
>Dandelions anthropomorphize and start marching around my field of view.
>Notice night sky
>Ohshit.jpg
>Stars shoot lasers in-between each other and start outlining constellations
>Lay in the grass for a few hours.
>Realize that everything is made from the same elements that existed after the big bang.
>Realize that I am the universe experiencing itself.
>We get up and venture to my bathroom. >1 friend and I sit in the bathtub.
>Bathtub starts swaying like a boat.
>The rest of the group comes in and I can only envision them as the archetypes needed for the sacrifice from "The Cabin in The Woods."
Nothing else noteworthy happens after that except for stupid jokes, semi-logical ramblings and somehow an entire box of corn dogs being mangled and strewn around my parents house.
I trip every year once a year as a sort of reset button for myself.

I hate technology while tripping. Too much of a mindfuck. Can't even look at my phone

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Yeah man. A few of my friends struggle with acid because they try to hang on to reality. They say it affects me more but in truth it is because I just relinquish control and go for the ride wherever it takes me

ive never really enjoyed my acid trips, i take about 350ug each time and its decent i guess. I stick to shrooms though

one time on acid my ceiling turned green and lumpy and my vision started spinning and i could hear myself saying "holy shit" over and over again

Unless you got ripped off maybe your brain just wasn't in the mood. My brain has blocked a fairly dosed trip before.

How many drops is that? Even one should give mild visuals for a few hours

>need 3+ for any real fun